Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 (13552 Views)

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 by Ovamboland(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2022
freshkpomo:
when I saw OBJ talking on TV today, the first thing that came to my mind was that this man wish he could turn back the hands of time and be president again.. he looked like someone in deep regret.. our leader know they hurt us, they know they did not use their offices properly. But it's always too late for them... Now the cycle continues because we have some followers like Mrs Mannabbqgrill cheering them in evil.

Many will regret on their death bed!! When you are dying, it's like a movie.. your brain start flashing all the wrings you did.. it's inevitable!!

And we should take those who gave Atiku 12m votes last year as seeking for good leadership
Re: Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 by freshkpomo(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Ovamboland:

And we should take those who gave Atiku 12m votes last year as seeking for good leadership
I am from Edo state, the last Governorship election I voted for YPP and I am proud of my decision. I am not a PDP APC zombie like many Nigerians, I vote individuals based on records and manifesto.. Obaseki was poor, Ize iyamu had a bad record,.. not until many of you start to reason like this... Nigeria will remain shitty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says / Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.