Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) (30515 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Always Discourage People From Traveling? / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Thandiubani(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Because of Cold or Hardship – US-Based, Nigerian Actor BigVal Jokotoye (Video)

A Nigerian actor based in the United States, BigVal Jokotoye has warned Nigerians interested in traveling abroad never to listen to the advice of people asking them to abort such dreams because of cold or hardship.

In an Instagram post, he argued that many people are already abroad hustling; cold and hardship didn't stop them from achieving things.

He wrote: "No where is easy in this world, look for greener pasture anywhere if you want please.......Please, follow my backup page @jokotoyebigvai."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEvK4ELhuk/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU_lQdb378c

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who will see cold before and prefer heat? angry

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
The people who make videos to discourage people because of snow are evil and are cursed. If the abroad is bad why not come back home. Nonsense elements

313 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Lovenorth: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who is he advising?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Worriedwife: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Looks like an actor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Padi mi, I taya o

42 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by headSmasher: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Me I love cold grin

61 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by iCauseTrouble: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's not easy abroad, it's not easy abroad. Awon wehrey but dem no gree come back naija

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
One thing I keep asking myself is, if this abroad is as bad as they are saying, why haven't they returned home?

Even those badmouthing Cyprus, still dey Cyprus dey hustle oo.

Omor gimme the cold like that ooo

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Agricmoney(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
cold no be anything when u get mind for success

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by inoki247: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
You will be saying someone shuld not come why u wey dey dere since all diz days no com bak home...

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one wey hin dey no be cold na. If you jam better Canada cold, na so you go wear three layers of clothings like Onitsha masquerade.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anyhow the cold be, e better pass Buhari heat....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
By 2023, there won't be any male youth left in Nigeria, all would have successfully escaped Buhari's clueless leadership.

The few ones who will remain and endure the hardship will inherit all the woman in the land.

This I have seen.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by SultanOfPuna: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
ednut1:
The people who make videos to discourage people because of snow are evil and are cursed. If the abroad is bad why not come back home. Nonsense elements
Do not believe this guy
Winter get levels ohhhh, you cant compare American Winter to Russian or Canadian Winter. U wan die
As a guy who spent 8 years in Moscow. I can tell you even white ppl no like cold winter.
Forget all that hollywood movie hype about snow. That shit is very dangerous.

Go to your deep freezer, the temperature of deep freezer is -1 oC
And it blocks anything within few minutes.
Try and put your hands inside deep freezer for 1 minute

Now imagine Russia, Canada, Georgia average winter is -14 oC. You are literally walking on ice blocks. The floor is slippery. People dey fall down.
The highest i saw was - 40oC
School, roads, everywhere close.

You will see dead frozen bodies of homeless people without shelter at some areas.
Going outside at -17 oC
You must wear at least 2 sweaters togeyher with your winter jacket.
your fingers begin to block like ice within 1 minute of exposure outside.
Your ears begin to block and its painful
Frostbite hmmmm.
Honestly prefer extreme heat than extteme cold.
Infact if you want to die under 2 mins.
Go outside with only boxers during -17 oC winter. Instant death.

I swear if 100 nigerians enter europe during winter. 80 of them will come back to Nigeria.
Winter no be your mate

Their is a reason why White ppl rush to Sun bath in the beaches.
They envy us for our Sun.
Africa is blessed with no winter and natural disasters, na bad leaders spoil am .

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just the way people were encouraging us then to come to Lagos even when we were doing well where we were. Now have spent so many years not better off.

I cannot even reason to go back. How? I will even encourage people to come to Lagos so they experience first-hand struggle and see if they can be sending money the way they are pestering me now.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Lilslim84t: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Judolisco(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes now even our president is a foreigner...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

let jst 2much of every tin is bad,if not u will prefer heat to sum cold.....

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Mogajunior(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
cool

I will be in US or Canada before this year runs out. The Cold can never be a barrier.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by flemsy15(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Europe is cold; we still wan go.
US is hard, u pay a lot of bills: we go still go.
Australia has a lot of deadly snakes; We still want to go.
Language barrier in Germany; we no mind.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Worriedwife:
Looks like an actor
My broda good food na fine bobo

Plus fine stress free environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
Who is he advising?
buhari...
Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by timesup234: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
cold and and snow is just a cover-up. 99% of Nigerians living in Canada are broke. As in dead broke

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Tverona: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
I must Japa this year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Village ppl
Re: Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) by bigjackass: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't mind the clowns. Advising people not to Japa because of ordinary cold.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.