Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? (1400 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? by Ralvy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2007
Are u addicted tu SFC or KFC's Chicken?

I think Southern Fries Chicken makes the best chicken in the world wink, I love the Fat, spicy, Grilled laps cheesy, that chicken is something,

I know I am makin' u hungry cheesy, I am too* grin

[center]iNerve[/center]
Re: Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? by minute(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
NOPE.

POPEYES IS MORE LIKE IT!!!

with a side of mashed potato and gravy.
Re: Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? by PTBNaija(f): 3:59am On Aug 13, 2007
Popeye's is right!!! wink wink
Re: Are You Addicted Tu Sfc Or Kfc's Chicken? by omoge(f): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2007
tasted churches sikin and it was really good but too oily. heard it is southern style.

kfc and popeyes both good (with the floured skin off)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Fruits In America Taste So Different From The Ones Here In Nigeria. / Pls How Do I Make Kunnu / Migeofoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.