Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

“look Inwards; You Have What You Need To Start” - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “look Inwards; You Have What You Need To Start” - Ronald Kenneth (171 Views)

Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth / Social Media: An Essential Tool For Personal Branding (ronald Kenneth) / Meet The Mobile-savvy Ronald Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“look Inwards; You Have What You Need To Start” - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
It was from my Father that I learnt that: "Once there is a will, there will certainly be a way."

This goes to show that to a large degree, attainment of purpose or goals is a function of personal belief and drive. External motivation and support can come from time to time, but the major driver for the realization of all you desire is YOU!

Look inwards for once and realize that you have the raw material to make any dream come true. All you have to do is to START; PUT IN SOME WORK; BE CONSISTENT (Depending on the stage of actualization you find yourself)

Posterity is counting on you to believe in your inert abilities and charge up to get things done. Don't sit and wait for someone somewhere to spur you to action.

Take the bull by the horn. Whether it's a business, an online series, a collaborative effort etc., JUST START.

While you're at it, you will realize that you'll begin to attract all you need to take it to the next level.

If you have issues starting, talk to someone who is way ahead of you in that aspect you want to venture into or you can buzz me and we can have a chat.

PS

My name is Ronald Kenneth & your personal development is my priority.

Web: /RonaldKenneth
WhatsApp broadcast: /RKBroadcast
Telegram channel: /ronaldkenneth

#MondayMotivationWithRonald #MMwR #MMwRonald #RonaldKenneth #SmartphoneBoss #RonaldSpeaks

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Planning Engineer / African Tech Survey / The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.