Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant (31251 Views)

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by MosakuAW(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You are here ignorantly shouting monopoly when BUA already started his refinery which is about 1/4 of Dangote's capacity and will be launched 2024.

Ask ur people to eschew this bigotry and leave trading for manufacturing undecided

Go and understand the full meaning of monopoly and come back and quote me. All this you type up there, shows you are ignorant.
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Ghard(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2022
E Doo !
I love their alliance as friends..
God bless all my real G's out there grinding real hard .
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by ArewaNorth: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2022
MosakuAW:

Go and understand the full meaning of monopoly and come back and quote me. All this you type up there, shows you are ignorant.

Remove excessive bigotry and fanaticism out of u and u will clearly see that the definition of monopoly in your term is a biased definition.
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by MosakuAW(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Remove excessive bigotry and fanaticism out of u and u will clearly see that the definition of monopoly in your term is a biased definition.

You still don't understand, main reason you are been defensive with your comment. When you understand the full meaning and not the nonsense in your head, come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.