Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) (32487 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nope you ain't a fool oo rather you are reasonable for quoting me..
My reason for saying that is cos of the popular saying by wannabe redpillers that women are worthless (for the use of words ) and anyone that says that should be capable of hurting a woman..
no authentic redpiller thinks that way..TRP only prevents men from the manipulation of women,it also emphasises that there's more to life than thinking of how to please women... based on current laws and norms, women are more privileged than men, TRP is telling men which are the makers of this laws to use their head and stand for the brotherhood.....TRP never teaches that women are worthless or are sex objects...TRP is beyond your scope, so u wont understand..TRP is here to liberate and save men in todays society.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
He must never be allowed to go near his mother again. That’s an attempted murder case. It is enough to get him life jail in America. Hopefully he gets that here, so that he can keep away from normal people for life.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by kaymart: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
sundaygray:
For real? So ritual dey actually work?
Make me.ask ooo cos d rate is on the high. E tire person
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
no authentic redpiller thinks that way..TRP only prevents men from the manipulation of women,it also emphasises that there's more to life than thinking of how to please women... based on current laws and norms, women are more privileged than men, TRP is telling men which are the makers of this laws to use their head and stand for the brotherhood.....TRP never teaches that women are worthless or are sex objects...TRP is beyond your scope, so u wont understand..TRP is here to liberate and save men in todays society.
May you find favor in your life for this..
I have no problems with real men at all..the only ones are the blockheads who keeps bashing and insulting women at the same time claiming redpillers..
That's why I always use the word wannabe redpillers.. you are free to teach and tutor men about life cos most men can stupidly be used in love..

But bashing and insulting women all in the name of the movement is a no no for me..
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
So if say this boy succeed kill him mama now the hustle go come be for who?
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

May you find favor in your life for this..
I have no problems with real men at all..the only ones are the blockheads who keeps bashing and insulting women at the same time claiming redpillers..
That's why I always use the word wannabe redpillers.. you are free to teach and tutor men about life cos most men can stupidly be used in love..

But bashing and insulting women all in the name of the movement is a no no for me..
yes dear..TRP is not misogyny at all
..infact true TRP prevents men from being promiscuous,cos such men will not overhype sex or see it as food, of course the will like sex , but a true redpiller cannot be manipulated even with the use of sex...true TRP is not toxic at all,same as true feminism but these days we have extremists in both movements, and it's these extremists that make them look toxic..
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
yes dear..TRP is not misogyny at all
..infact true TRP prevents men from being promiscuous,cos such men will not overhype sex or see it as food, of course the will like sex , but a true redpiller cannot be manipulated even with the use of sex...true TRP is not toxic at all,same as true feminism but these days we have extremists in both movements, and it's these extremists that make them look toxic..
You made a great point.. thanks a lot for your comment..

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by dragunov: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Nicenixon: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:
I just knew it had to be these cursed people from the land of the drowning sun.

These cocaine-trafficking, incestuous & cannibalistic bastards are responsible for 98% of all the atrocities committed in the Southwest and all the abominable vices you can think of.

They hate the Hausa/Fulanis

They hate the Yorubas

They hate the Niger Deltans

They hate the Benue People

They hate the Kogi People

They hate the South Afrikans

They hate the Ghanaians

They hate the Indians

They hate the Chinese

They hate the Cambodians

Sincerely speaking, they are the most useless and confused ethnicity in the Cosmos.

They said they’re marginalized and therefore, want Biafra. Ok, take your Biafra and relocate back to your erosion-ravaged enclaves in East.

The Coalition of Northern Groups even came out and urged the National Assembly to grant these drug-dealing bastards their utopian Country, but what did we see?

These bastards sent their representative (Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu) to curse the Coalition of Northern Groups and then declared that any evil plot to expel the Igbos from Nigeria with the aim of dispossessing them of their properties scattered across the Country will be resisted.

But this bastard representative has seen how his fellow bastards have been shouting “BIAFLA OR DEATH, NO LEFULENDUM, NO ERECTION” all over Nigeria and he kept quiet & simply held his peace.

Another Bastard from Nairaland said they will only accept to exit Nigeria if the old Eastern region is included in their BIAFRAN Country. grin

They are simply planning to steal the Niger Delta Oil-Producing Communities and lump them inside their Biafra, in spite of the Niger Deltan tribes & communities saying they are not part of - and will never join Biafra.

These are the same bastards painting & portraying the Hausa/Fulanis as bullies & land grabbers, but they themselves are culpable of the same crimes they accuse the Hausa/Fulanis of.

In truth, these bastards do not want Biafra because all of them know their Biafra will be worse than Congo, Somalia & Afghanistan combined.

What they want is POWER. Their “BIAFLA” is nothing more than a blackmailing tool to usurp Power.

Nobody heard the agitation for Biafra from these despicable animals when Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the President because they benefited immensely from GEJ’s presidency and even had Azubuike Ihejirika as the COAS.

Nnamdi Kanu was nowhere to be found castigating the Government at the time because he was busy flying from one Country to the other in search of black, white, Indian & latina prostitutes courtesy of GEJ’s handouts.

Left to me, these cursed people should be treated in the only language they understand.

Anambra and Enugu would be annexed from the South-Eastern States and used as training grounds by the Nigerian Armed Forces, where all our newly imported ballistic missiles and long-range artillery weapon systems would be used in training our gallant men, and by extension to obliterate every cockroach & mosquitoes (young & old) moving in those two states while the training exercises are on going.

Please wait a minute! Before you accuse me of tribalism or inciting genocide, how many times have you cautioned your bastard, hare-brained people from inciting genocide on other tribes and the “Zoo”?

Look, in the spirit of fairness & justice, we must always endeavor to apply the theory of the “Goose and the Gander” in our everyday lives.

So, let us continue. Since your people think that they are smart and the rest of us from other tribes & ethnicity are stupid; a national referendum would be conducted at the behest of these “cursed bastards ingrained with the spirit of Nzeogu” from the East of the Niger.

There will be no neutrality. Either you’re on the side of Nigeria which your people call the Zoo or on the side of Biafra with your three state-Country (Imo, Abia & Ebonyi).

Of course, I did not forget. Shebi I have already told you mannerless recalcitrant bastards that Anambra & Enugu would have been converted into our proposed-training grounds for the Nigerian Armed Forces? grin

Therefore, they will be excluded from your Biafra since you thieving bastards too are planning to annex Kogi, Delta, Benue, Rivers & Edo into your stupid, infeasible & unachievable Biafra.

Then if your people refuse to either go with Nigeria or Biafra, they will all be rounded up and shot summarily for creating unrest and breach of the peace. But I trust the Ladipo, Onitsha and Alaba market boys, (vast majority of whom constitute the iPOB) to begin trumpeting their slogan - “BIAFLA OR DEATH” grin

Then, the Nigerian Civil-War Pro Max or version 2.0 will be declared & unleashed with immediate effect. Those who would want to remain in the “Zoo” in order sabotage our efforts; ayayayaaaa; well, I’ll come back to what will become of their doomed fate later. grin

All Biafrans will be given 72hours to exit Nigeria and relocate back to their cursed lands in the East.

Abi you expect to leave your MTN job for Innoson and still be earning salary from MTN? grin

Any Biafran that fails to comply with the directive will automatically become food, target practice & sex slaves for the security apparatus of the indigenous host communities of their abodes.

Yes, yes, I know. You’re already thinking what I’m thinking? grin

Predictably, they would engage and launch their propaganda & lying transmissions into gear 44 and resort to what they know how to do best by calling on the international communities to come to their aid. grin

But the international communities are not daft & stupid like the Igbos.

The international communities will then begin to collate & bring out all the statistics of their cocaine-related crimes, Human-trafficking, Armed-robbery, Cultism, Homicide, Wire Fraud, Stolen Equipments, Car Jacking, House Jacking, Human Jacking, Animal Jacking, Fake goods, Currency-counterfeiting and every crime you can imagine. grin

Russia, Turkey, India, Amerika, Canada, Hong Kong, China, UAE, Brazil, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, North Korea, Japan, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, South Afrika and Britain - all these Countries will then conclude that since ALL THESE LISTED CRIMES ABOVE were perpetrated by the flat-headed & cursed Biafrans, It is therefore in their interests to fight on the side of Nigeria in order to eradicate these crimes & criminals from their Countries - once and for all.

Now, this is where it gets interesting.

You’re fighting to break free from the shackles of injustice and at the same time, taking the laws into your filthy hands.

Who will be foolish & stupid enough to come to your aid?

You want to break free from Nigeria but 98% of all the crimes perpetrated within & outside Nigeria are from your region and by your people.

That is exactly why the doctrine of the “clean hands and equity is very vital; Hence the maxim: “He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.”

An “AMBUSH” mechanized regiment would be deployed to every exit points in the Southwest to frisk and lookout for anything that remotely looks like our flat-headed enemies. All the males & children are to be fumigated with “Zyklon-B” & extinguished at a make-shift Auschwitz abattoir while all the virile & fertile females from age 12 to 17 are to be brought to me at the Supreme HQ (Yes, That is my office). The rest are to be shared as spoils of war amongst our gallant officers.

That is when reality will begin to dawn on these uncouth, loud-mouthed, empty-brained & belligerent bastards from the East of the Niger, and immediately begin to sue to peace & dialogue, but it would have been too late by then, since half of their population that reside outside the South East would have fallen as target-practice & sex slaves to the brunt of the hostile indigenous host communities where they are domiciled, and have been insulting all their lives.

At least 14million recalcitrant cockroaches would have fallen, because by Sango, I have vowed to break the records of my father.

Now, In order to re-admit them back into Nigeria after making sure that 14 - 30million of them have been utterly decimated, an executive order will be decreed proscribing the mention of the name “Biafra or BIAFLA” since it died in 1967 along with those poor & empty good-for-nothing souls who perished at the altar of ignorance, hypocrisy & covetousness, triggered by a greedy, self-serving traitor.

A 1000-Naira policy will then be imposed on them as a punitive measure as against the 20-pounds policy imposed on their fathers & mothers in the 1970s.

All their bank accounts will be frozen and their monies transferred to the Federal Government purse while leaving them with just 1000 Naira to kick-start the second round of their “much vaunted” industrious nature & business acumen like we did to their fathers & ancestors at the end of the civil war.

Look, nobody is praying for war but WE (The Oduduwa Children) will rise to the occasion should any bastard pushes his luck too far.

If you do not want this ugly fate to befall you and your generations, then you better be of good cheer; and replace the fermented akpu with ofe nsala soup inside your rotten skulls with the spirit of Patriotism.

Be a law-abiding citizen like the rest of us. Stop letting your emotions & inferiority complex take the better part of you.

Replace the shouts of “marginalization” with “yes, we can do it together”.

If you want power, present your candidates and rally round for supports from other ethnicities.

Unfortunately, who will even want to vote for an Igbo candidate, seeing how they curse and taunt us daily with derogatory remarks at every given opportunity? Sango forbid bad thing!

An Igbo man as the President of Nigeria? The announcement of Gideon Orkar in the 1990 coup-d’etat in still fresh in our memory.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/flashback-speech-presented-by-major-gideon-orkar-on-april-22-1990/amp/

How the bastard decided to excise & cut off Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria when there were also military officers from these states who participated in that same coup d’etat. grin

That is why I keep saying that the I.Q of an average Biafran is “minus 20” (-20). Think first before you act, but the reverse is the case with these meth-ingesting bastards from the East of the Niger. grin

I remember vividly when Seun Osewa created the thread: “NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO SECESSIONISTS”

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists

There was no insults & curses these wayward children of Satan did not hurl at Seun. They even threatened to abandon NAIRALAND to go create their own BIAFRALAND but here we are today. As it is with every barren land, nothing good can come out of it.

That is why I am convinced that you incestuous, cannibalistic, power-hungry, money-hungry, domineering & cocaine-trafficking animals from Alaigbo will continue to be 4th-Class citizens in Nigeria as long as the Sun rises from the East and sets in the West.

In conclusion, I wish all my well wishers and enemies whatever you wish me in multiple folds.

I come in peace!
Bro, you dy vex o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by ovogovo: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
The mother will know that the Son's money doesn't look legit but she will be enjoying it wearing leggings. Thank God she survived it and this should serve as a warning note to others. Ask your sons and daughters questions if they just suddenly come to money. Money is not that easily gotten.
God bless Nigeria❤
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by wonderr(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Those ipobic terrorists will not comment now but if na SW now dey go dey do mouth anyhow like there stupid leader kanu

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Mom007(f): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As I said earlier on hang the boy abeg..he is not in anyway useful..
You insult the woman who held you for 9 months and birthed you by trying to kill her for ritual that doesn't even exist..abeg you ain't in any way needed..hang him and dump his body in a pit..

Well he might have been influenced by wannabe redpillers on here who always say women are worthless (for the use of words)..they are very much capable of doing this due to their hate for women..
Keep fooling around on nairaland..your end is getting closer daily until you hurt a woman and you get wiped from the face of earth..
God bless you for this.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mental health issues at play here
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mom007:

God bless you for this.
Thank you Queen.. smiley
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yorubas sef dey follow drag people for ritualism?

I laugh.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Life prisonment as luckily the woman survived.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
/
Before blaming the son, check if the mother is one of those that give testimony that their sons have "hammered" even when their sons have no known source of income.

Nature abhors vacuum.
/

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Unlettered: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

These cocaine-trafficking, incestuous & cannibalistic bastards are responsible for 98% of all the atrocities committed in the Southwest and all the abominable vices you can think of.

They hate the Yorubas

They hate the Ghanaians

They hate the Indians

They hate the Chinese

They hate the Cambodians

Sincerely speaking, they are the most useless and confused ethnicity in the Cosmos.

They said they’re marginalized and therefore, want Biafra. Ok, take your Biafra and relocate back to your erosion-ravaged enclaves in East.

The Coalition of Northern Groups even came out and urged the National Assembly to grant these drug-dealing bastards their utopian Country, but what did we see?

These bastards sent their representative (Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu) to curse the Coalition of Northern Groups and then declared that any evil plot to expel the Igbos from Nigeria with the aim of dispossessing them of their properties scattered across the Country will be resisted.

But this bastard representative has seen how his fellow bastards have been shouting “BIAFLA OR DEATH, NO LEFULENDUM, NO ERECTION” all over Nigeria and he kept quiet & simply held his peace.

Another Bastard from Nairaland said they will only accept to exit Nigeria if the old Eastern region is included in their BIAFRAN Country. grin

They are simply planning to steal the Niger Delta Oil-Producing Communities and lump them inside their Biafra, in spite of the Niger Deltan tribes & communities saying they are not part of - and will never join Biafra.

These are the same bastards painting & portraying the Hausa/Fulanis as bullies & land grabbers, but they themselves are culpable of the same crimes they accuse the Hausa/Fulanis of.

In truth, these bastards do not want Biafra because all of them know their Biafra will be worse than Congo, Somalia & Afghanistan combined.

What they want is POWER. Their “BIAFLA” is nothing more than a blackmailing tool to usurp Power.

Nobody heard the agitation for Biafra from these despicable animals when Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the President because they benefited immensely from GEJ’s presidency and even had Azubuike Ihejirika as the COAS.

Nnamdi Kanu was nowhere to be found castigating the Government at the time because he was busy flying from one Country to the other in search of black, white, Indian & latina prostitutes courtesy of GEJ’s handouts.

Left to me, these cursed people should be treated in the only language they understand.

Anambra and Enugu would be annexed from the South-Eastern States and used as training grounds by the Nigerian Armed Forces, where all our newly imported ballistic missiles and long-range artillery weapon systems would be used in training our gallant men, and by extension to obliterate every cockroach & mosquitoes (young & old) moving in those two states while the training exercises are on going.

Please wait a minute! Before you accuse me of tribalism or inciting genocide, how many times have you cautioned your bastard, hare-brained people from inciting genocide on other tribes and the “Zoo”?

Look, in the spirit of fairness & justice, we must always endeavor to apply the theory of the “Goose and the Gander” in our everyday lives.

So, let us continue. Since your people think that they are smart and the rest of us from other tribes & ethnicity are stupid; a national referendum would be conducted at the behest of these “cursed bastards ingrained with the spirit of Nzeogu” from the East of the Niger.

There will be no neutrality. Either you’re on the side of Nigeria which your people call the Zoo or on the side of Biafra with your three state-Country (Imo, Abia & Ebonyi).

Of course, I did not forget. Shebi I have already told you mannerless recalcitrant bastards that Anambra & Enugu would have been converted into our proposed-training grounds for the Nigerian Armed Forces? grin

Therefore, they will be excluded from your Biafra since you thieving bastards too are planning to annex Kogi, Delta, Benue, Rivers & Edo into your stupid, infeasible & unachievable Biafra.

Then if your people refuse to either go with Nigeria or Biafra, they will all be rounded up and shot summarily for creating unrest and breach of the peace. But I trust the Ladipo, Onitsha and Alaba market boys, (vast majority of whom constitute the iPOB) to begin trumpeting their slogan - “BIAFLA OR DEATH” grin

Then, the Nigerian Civil-War Pro Max or version 2.0 will be declared & unleashed with immediate effect. Those who would want to remain in the “Zoo” in order sabotage our efforts; ayayayaaaa; well, I’ll come back to what will become of their doomed fate later. grin

All Biafrans will be given 72hours to exit Nigeria and relocate back to their cursed lands in the East.

Abi you expect to leave your MTN job for Innoson and still be earning salary from MTN? grin

Any Biafran that fails to comply with the directive will automatically become food, target practice & sex slaves for the security apparatus of the indigenous host communities of their abodes.

Predictably, they would engage and launch their propaganda & lying transmissions into gear 44 and resort to what they know how to do best by calling on the international communities to come to their aid. grin

The international communities will then begin to collate & bring out all the statistics of their cocaine-related crimes, Human-trafficking, Armed-robbery, Cultism, Homicide, Wire Fraud, Stolen Equipments, Car Jacking, House Jacking, Human Jacking, Animal Jacking, Fake goods, Currency-counterfeiting and every crime you can imagine. grin

Russia, Turkey, India, Amerika, Canada, Hong Kong, China, UAE, Brazil, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, North Korea, Japan, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, South Afrika and Britain - all these Countries will then conclude that since ALL THESE LISTED CRIMES ABOVE were perpetrated by the flat-headed & cursed Biafrans, It is therefore in their interests to fight on the side of Nigeria in order to eradicate these crimes & criminals from their Countries - once and for all.

You’re fighting to break free from the shackles of injustice and at the same time, taking the laws into your filthy hands.

You want to break free from Nigeria but 98% of all the crimes perpetrated within & outside Nigeria are from your region and by your people.

That is exactly why the doctrine of the “clean hands and equity is very vital; Hence the maxim: “He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.”

An “AMBUSH” mechanized regiment would be deployed to every exit points in the Southwest to frisk and lookout for anything that remotely looks like our flat-headed enemies. All the males & children are to be fumigated with “Zyklon-B” & extinguished at a make-shift Auschwitz abattoir while all the virile & fertile females from age 12 to 17 are to be brought to me at the Supreme HQ (Yes, That is my office). The rest are to be shared as spoils of war amongst our gallant officers.

That is when reality will begin to dawn on these uncouth, loud-mouthed, empty-brained & belligerent bastards from the East of the Niger, and immediately begin to sue to peace & dialogue, but it would have been too late by then, since half of their population that reside outside the South East would have fallen as target-practice & sex slaves to the brunt of the hostile indigenous host communities where they are domiciled, and have been insulting all their lives.

At least 14million recalcitrant cockroaches would have fallen, because by Sango, I have vowed to break the records of my father.

Now, In order to re-admit them back into Nigeria after making sure that 14 - 30million of them have been utterly decimated, an executive order will be decreed proscribing the mention of the name “Biafra or BIAFLA” since it died in 1967 along with those poor & empty good-for-nothing souls who perished at the altar of ignorance, hypocrisy & covetousness, triggered by a greedy, self-serving traitor.

A 1000-Naira policy will then be imposed on them as a punitive measure as against the 20-pounds policy imposed on their fathers & mothers in the 1970s.

All their bank accounts will be frozen and their monies transferred to the Federal Government purse while leaving them with just 1000 Naira to kick-start the second round of their “much vaunted” industrious nature & business acumen like we did to their fathers & ancestors at the end of the civil war.

Look, nobody is praying for war but WE (The Oduduwa Children) will rise to the occasion should any bastard pushes his luck too far.

If you do not want this ugly fate to befall you and your generations, then you better be of good cheer; and replace the fermented akpu with ofe nsala soup inside your rotten skulls with the spirit of Patriotism.

Be a law-abiding citizen like the rest of us. Stop letting your emotions & inferiority complex take the better part of you.

If you want power, present your candidates and rally round for supports from other ethnicities.

Unfortunately, who will even want to vote for an Igbo candidate, seeing how they curse and taunt us daily with derogatory remarks at every given opportunity? Sango forbid bad thing!

An Igbo man as the President of Nigeria? The announcement of Gideon Orkar in the 1990 coup-d’etat in still fresh in our memory.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/flashback-speech-presented-by-major-gideon-orkar-on-april-22-1990/amp/

How the bastard decided to excise & cut off Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria when there were also military officers from these states who participated in that same coup d’etat. grin

That is why I keep saying that the I.Q of an average Biafran is “minus 20” (-20). Think first before you act, but the reverse is the case with these meth-ingesting bastards from the East of the Niger. grin

I remember vividly when Seun Osewa created the thread: “NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO SECESSIONISTS”

There was no insults & curses these wayward children of Satan did not hurl at Seun. They even threatened to abandon NAIRALAND to go create their own BIAFRALAND but here we are today. As it is with every barren land, nothing good can come out of it.

That is why I am convinced that you incestuous, cannibalistic, power-hungry, money-hungry, domineering & cocaine-trafficking animals from Alaigbo will continue to be 4th-Class citizens in Nigeria as long as the Sun rises from the East and sets in the West.

In conclusion, I wish all my well wishers and enemies whatever you wish me in multiple folds.

I come in peace!

Baba God bless you jare. For any fight on nairaland, tag me. I go defend you with my blood and money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Bashir75: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/alleged-ritual-woman-escapes-from-sons-knife-attack-in-imo/

WE NEED TO GIVE THIS GROUP BIAFRA TO BE HONEST. FROM TERRORISM TO CANNIBALISM IN 21st-Century. Things fall Apart in the house of Achebes.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Emdebby2: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
What is really happening these days? Killings, kidnapping, bad news everywhere. Thank God for her life. The useless boy should rot in jail.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

They hate the Yorubas

They hate the Ghanaians

They hate the Indians

They hate the Chinese

They hate the Cambodians

I come in peace!

Your a miserable Clown! For composing this trash... Then let them go, unity beggers.
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
MajesticKris:
See where the guy man dey stay.. sef... you go know say na big ritual Boy.. that place na one of the bigest housing estate in New owerri close to D Angels..
Very sad story...I know him very well..I was two classes ahead of him in secondary school..His elder bro was my classmate at alvan staff primary school...

This boy used to be one of the brightest students...The mom taught us in Primary school too..seems she seperated from her hubby or so those days..

Very calm woman.

Stupid boy want to drive 4matic AMG when me wey senior him still dey for camry on top very legit hustle.....He probably got influenced by Owerri bigger boys. And the area he reside na flexing zone...
From Concorde to all season, down to former 40-40 to Deangels na flexing non-stop.

His elder bro Stanley no try at all...Should av been a father figure to guide this guy... undecided so sad..

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by MajesticKris: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
So sad my guy

Munzy14:

Very sad story...I know him very well..I was two classes ahead of him in secondary school..His elder bro was my classmate at alvan staff primary school...

This boy used to be one of the brightest students...The mom taught us in Primary school too..seems she seperated from her hubby or so those days..

Very calm woman.

Stupid boy want to drive 4matic AMG when me wey senior him still dey for camry on top very legit hustle.....He probably got influenced by Owerri bigger boys. And the area he reside na flexing zone...
From Concorde to all season, down to former 40-40 to Deangels na flexing non-stop.

His elder bro Stanley no try at all...Should av been a father figure to guide this guy... undecided so sad..

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
When will this fools stop killing people in the name of money ritual that doesn’t exist?
Nothing like money ritual
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
MajesticKris:
So sad my guy

Very sad...The two of them, this woman doesn't joke with them right from our primary school days....Provided all they needed..Little boy don grow, and now want to use the woman who laboured for them for years.

I was shocked when the info was passed on our group platform..

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
cry cry evil
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by mexbee1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

They hate the Yorubas

They hate the Ghanaians

They hate the Indians

They hate the Chinese

They hate the Cambodians

I come in peace!

Bro y u bitter like dis emacipate your self from d chains of bitterness it would do u no good
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by DKM123: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Ofcourse, because it's a woman that an evil Nigerian man is trying to kill, their fellow evil Nigerian men will pass off the blame to the victim.

A full grown matured man like that tried to kill his own mother for money and it is fault of the mother.

Anyway, we don know since say MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE EVILLLLL!!!!
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by sakssey23: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

They hate the Yorubas

They hate the Ghanaians

They hate the Indians

They hate the Chinese

They hate the Cambodians

I come in peace!

Grow up.. This is 2022...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Skunk, Arrests Traditional Ruler, 36 Others / Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.