Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction (23791 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Brushstrokes20: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bullocks! undecided Even buhari promised a term but the integrity deficient scammer is almost exhausting his second term by compounding the nation's woes!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by EgusiShankly: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dokpesi return to agenebode and goan rest

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Enough of that sensational promise. Vacate office after just a term and goes naked if SE presidency is not installed are all vague.

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Flier: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol! PDP again,is it through coup’de tat or there is going to be an election

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by silibaba: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
KINGofHELL:
…Vows to go naked if S’East doesn’t get presidency in 2027

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/atiku-ll-vacate-office-after-4yrs-for-president-of-seast-extraction-dokpesi/

.........and who is interested in seeing his greyish public hair?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Vistra40: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
See campaign format na

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Ferrous(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man should stop making these dumb and deceptive statements

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ojembaojemba: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dokpesi should sell that lie to the dogs. Nigerians have grown beyond such tricks. Imagine a Nigerian president stepping down after only one term. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dokpesi is mad. Atiku is stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by zelnababa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm an APC card carrying member but I will never ever vote for Tinubu
ur vote doesnt count.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by BlackBaron: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shoo. What kind of desperation is this?!

'Guys, please let me have 4 years so I can loot, destroy the country further then I'll handover to the next guy'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by happney65: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
These people take the SE as children I tell U ..what kind of Lamba is this?

Big time Lamba..Power is that easy to relinquish? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by bluecircle470: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Lies!

Southeast and Southsouth will vote Atiku if he gets the PDP ticket; so this lie is totally unnecessary because Atiku would definitely wanna do his 8 years if God spares his life.

The Southeast is not in a hurry.

We don’t even mind the Southsouth getting VP in 2023.

As long one brown teeth drug lord that calls us by “Okoro” doesn’t get anywhere close to Aso Rock.

Robot go sit somewhere. Your Mumu never do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Basic123: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Every failed politician is just playing games with the Igbo.

Tinubu kuku know say they will never vote for him, baba just dey concentrate him energy on North and South West.

People that hate Awo and MKO are not expected to love Tinubu.
I LOVE YOUR LAST SENTENCE. I WISH ALL YORUBAS KNOW THIS....A NORMAL YORUBA PERSON WILL RESIST ANY ATTACK ON TINUBU COMING FROM IGBO EVEN IF HE HATES TINUBU.

IGBO DOESNT HATE TINUBU, ITS YORUBA THEY HATE. THEY WILL HATE ANY YORUBA SHINNING STAR.IF SEYI MAKINDE BECOME AN ENIGMA TODAY,THEY WILL HATE HIM!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by tutudesz: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
shizzle11:
you are a dunce....and you addressed the issue in your typical stupid way

Its a political statement like every other politician does, like tilumbu paying waac fees for every student.

Btw, I'll rather believe Atiku than El Pablo opolo eye tinumbu
Guy what is my business with Tinubu Have ever seen me promoting him Or anything APC
I am from Delta. the statement of doing 4 years and over to Igbo, is an insult undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Lsx0: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dreamers
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by BJanta: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
KINGofHELL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/atiku-ll-vacate-office-after-4yrs-for-president-of-seast-extraction-dokpesi/

Of course you will go naked ,that's settled because nobody is going to be given the presidency by default, but the dint of hardwork and competitiveness. And when you go naked we'll lock you up in an asylum. How can someone like Dokpesi who has neither influence, the power or the political followership to make anybody
a senator be promising to make someone a president as if the presidency is his personal property that he can gift anybody he likes. Even in 2027?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Tvoice: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm an APC card carrying member but I will never ever vote for Tinubu

Tell us why , so dat we will join u too grin

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by chrisvic007: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
JAMO84:

Tinubu kuku know say they will never vote for him, baba just dey concentrate him energy on North and South West.

You observe well jawe, Tinubu na master strategist. He knows that the Igbo votes will reduce to 3%from 5% in 2023, just like what happened in Anambra 2021.

By the time Nigeria holds a general election in 2023, all the votes coming from the 5 eastern states will not be more than 500,000. That figure will easily be nullified by votes from Ondo and Ekikti states.

Do you now see the reason the master strategist is not bothered with afghaneasterns?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by abokimallam: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Foolish and dumb Dokpesi. Did Buhari not say so in 2014? He is still in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by DeleTaller: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Zazooooooooo..... Otun Ti Zehh ooooooo...

So desperate of Ramon Dokpesi... how can you say you would go naked?

Campaign strategy don enter one chance...
This one shaaa wan rip Atiaku by all means.

Everybody go learn las last.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
zelnababa:
ur vote doesnt count.
Yours count I believe
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by kponkedenge(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
JAMO84:

Lol....as if you guys will vote a SEtner as president, cos you hate all the SEtners too.

A time is coming when all geopolitical zones will be voting only their people as president because we are becoming more tribal as a people....we don't care about competence, just tribal affiliations.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by LordIsaac(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
If that's Atiku's stand, then he has lost the North....as the North despises the idea of Igbo presidency even in 20100

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Omokowa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
KINGofHELL:

Because na atiku owns Nigeria na...
This has shown that presidency is by appointment and not by voting..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by 2nattie(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by DTaj: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dokpesi always put himself forward to be "used" by fellow politicians for personal gain and filthy lucre. Has he paid workers in AIT yet? Lol.

With the enormous powers of the President of Nigeria, is Dokpesi addressing kindergarten kids when be said that Atiku would voluntarily yield power after only one term of 4 years? In this same Nigeria

In fact, should it happen, after only 2 years, thousands of "support groups" would have emerged, asking Atiku to "consolidate" on his fake "reforms" and go for another term of 4 years, as allowed by the constitution!

Dokpesi and his ilk should tell this balderdash to the marines and shut up!!!

You want to bring another 80-year old man, who will spend half of his tenure in Dubai, and who has a reputation for absolute corruption? Mbanu...

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by shizzle11(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy what is my business with Tinubu Have ever seen me promoting him Or anything APC
I am from Delta. the statement of doing 4 years and over to Igbo, is an insult undecided
Leave it like that, there's nothing insultive there except to little minds. The statement is logical.

SE and NE are e only two regions yet to produce president and VP, and the two regions are working hand in hand to make sure they're no longer short changed

Stop joining yoroobas to display stupidity on every Igbo related thread all the time, that's all
Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by Lush100(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
And u believe Atiku, a northerner, a Fulani.

Never,

If Atiku has been contesting for the past 16 years as presidential aspirant, u think when he now gets there he will forget all the losses he had had to deal with.

The only people so far that has kept their promise is Yoruba (OBJ).

If u vote for another northerner, he will want to use 8 years.

Sorry we are not that numb

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction by amuwo1980: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
These people take the SE as children I tell U ..what kind of Lamba is this?
A million ton lamba I tell u , this is crazy and that’s I stand on Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 / Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice / Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.