Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,850 members, 7,866,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) (552 Views)

Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
I was reading a verse in the Bible and it says;

1 Corinthians 6:16;

“And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one”

My question is, what of those that married an unrepentant hoelosho without knowing?

#does sign of the cross#

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Carchoice:
“And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one”
My question is, what of those that married a prostitute without knowing?
#does sign of the cross#
They either go obtain a divorce from the woman, or continue on as they were. grin
Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Emmajn1: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Carchoice:

My question is, what of those that married an unrepentant hoelosho without knowing?

#does sign of the cross#
yes but Gods mercy/forgiveness cleanses all that. You become new again.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emmajn1:
yes but Gods mercy/forgiveness cleanses all that. You become new again.
How so? God's mercy automagically divorces one from a prostitute one has cleaved oneself to? undecided
Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Emmajn1: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How so? God's mercy automagically divorces one from a prostitute one has cleaved oneself to? undecided
YES
Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emmajn1:
YES
The same God who we are told hates divorce - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 9 - would have His mercy automagically divorce you from a marriage one entered into by way of one's lust with a prostitute? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is there any scriptural support for this claim of yours or are do you simply think that you claim it makes it true?. undecided
Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Emmajn1: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same God who we are told hates divorce - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 9 - would have His mercy automagically divorce you from a marriage one entered into by way of one's lust with a prostitute? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is there any scriptural support for this claim of yours or are do you simply think that you claim it makes it true?. undecided
Yes go and read ur Bible. replying you is a privilege I gave u, if not I don't hv time for nonsense talks
Re: See What I Saw When I Was Reading The Bible. (photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emmajn1:
Yes go and read ur Bible. replying you is a privilege I gave u, if not I don't hv time for nonsense talks
But I know of no scriptural evidence for the claim you make. God's mercy is there to aid us in making the right choices in life and His forgiveness to forgive us of sins we already committed. There is no mention on an erasing of already committed sins and its consequences attached so I wonder if we even read from the very same scriptures. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Practice Your Religion As A Christian Or A Muslim? / 8 Important We Can Do For Our Prayers As Christians / Bible: Satan, Not God, Sent Down Fire When Elijah Prayed – Nigerian Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.