Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects (7704 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects / Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by etokhana: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
A magistrate court in Kano on Monday remanded Abdulmalik Tanko, and two other suspects at the Correctional centre over the alleged gruesome murder of a 5-year-old, Hanifa Abubakar.

The Police in Kano had on Monday arraigned the three suspects before Chief Magistrate, Muhammad Jibir for alleged “Criminal Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Concealing / Keeping in Confinement a Kidnapped Person and Culpable Homicide.”

The 5-year-old was allegedly abducted by her teacher, who demanded N6m, subsequently poisoned her to death, decapitated her body and buried her in a shallow grave in the school compound.

The accused persons were however not represented in the court on Monday by Lawyers, and immediately after the charges were read to them, the court ordered for remand at the Kano Correctional centre.

The case was subsequently adjourned to February 2nd,2022.
https://independent.ng/just-in-court-remands-hanifas-killer-other-suspects/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Share

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
The part where the man confessed killing the young girl with N100 rat poison got me angry

He must not go unpunished

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by slivertongue: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
He should rot in hell. Greed blinded him such that he collected six million & still killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by headSmasher: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
The heart of men is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Penguin2: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
I still don’t understand something...

The man was the proprietor of the school which means he wasn’t really hungry.

We might say the school may not have been as profitable but at least his meal is assured.

So why the wickedness?

His action was purely an act of wickedness, betrayal of trust, kidnapping, murder and fraud.

I support he be publicly hanged.

These are times jungle justice comes handy.

Instead of waiting for high court, Appeal Court and Supreme Court when our anger shall have subsided.

Each time I imagine what a beauty Hanifa was, I get even more angry...

If she was ugly, that would have been different undecided

5 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Frestuffng: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Frestuffng: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
The case was subsequently adjourned to February 2nd,2022. why adjourning for so long when there is enough evidence to convict the accused? Nigeria judicial system is bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by SarkinYarki: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
If he was remanded to an American prison he won't make it out

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Nackzy: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
It suppose to be a speedy judgement, they've confessed

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Execute him pls..it's taking too long oo..
I can't wait to watch the video of him either facing the firing squad or his neck dangling around the rope then thrown into a burning fire..

Happy rush and refreshment... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Chijeep(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Court should mandate Buhari to be calling all these terrorists maybe bad luck will start following them also grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Lightened: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Atleast Justice will be served.
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by iCauseTrouble: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why are they so fast in prosecuting this man but they are yet to parade Rahmon Adedoyin the killer of Timothy Adegoke talkmess of taking him to court .
Really the rich have certain privileges they enjoy in this country

3 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
this man doesnt deserve to be breathing by now
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by FalseProphet1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
I see that wicked principal dying suddenly.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by daddytime(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Should we be clapping for you dunses for remanding a worthless trash?

What's the news herein for Pete's sake?

This shouldn't be gracing our airwaves except for beautiful memories about this innocent kid.

Just delete the evil and quit making his name sound like some matyr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Gamezi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
I still don’t understand something...

The man was the proprietor of the school which means he wasn’t really hungry.

We might say the school may not have been as profitable but at least his meal is assured.

So why the wickedness?

His action was purely an act of wickedness, betrayal of trust, kidnapping, murder and fraud.

I support he be publicly hanged.

These are times jungle justice comes handy.

Instead of waiting for high court, Appeal Court and Supreme Court when our anger shall have subsided.

Each time I imagine what a beauty Hanifa was, I get even more angry...

If she was ugly, that would have been different undecided

He killed her because he cant pay his staff .. so he needs money to finance his school

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
suspect dey the matter again
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Tverona: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
A country gone to the dogs
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by victorazy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:

The accused persons were however not represented in the court
on Monday by Lawyers, and immediately after the charges were read to them, the court ordered for remand at the Kano Correctional centre.

The case was subsequently adjourned to February 2nd,2022.

angry Which lawyer go represent them, what will be his point of defence?

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by FamTomx2(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
E wan release am before? D guy is in trouble
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by andyanders: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Frestuffng:
The case was subsequently adjourned to February 2nd,2022. why adjourning for so long when there is enough evidence to convict the accused? Nigeria judicial system is bleeped up.
Exactly on point. 2nd of february is too long.

Why not give them public execution this weekend by using a razor blade to slice their throats and allow them die slowly.

Such a beauty. RIP Princes.
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by tnerro1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chai, just be like say make I arrange better money for one prisoner to deal with am inside prison
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by tutudesz: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Were they planning on releasing them before
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Nicenixon: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
If he was remanded to an American prison he won't make it out
na that one worst pass o except they are kept in solitary cells.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by RandyX: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
This criminal already collected ransom so why did he end her life? They should do an autopsy on the little girl’s corpse. The poor girl may have been defiled by this monster (possibly paedophile) and he killed her to hide his shame.
Re: Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects by Techgonzo: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wicked world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Inspector Arrested For Accidental Discharge / Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.