Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations (10926 Views)

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Ugonna62: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

May it never be well with you Dokpesi.

Killing and eating of human being is not wrong?

Killing and burning anybody that is against the wanton destruction of properties and lives in the south east is not wrong?

killing of the Ezes and Igwes in Igboland is not wrong?

Bringing terror to the south east is not wrong Dokpesi?

Crumbling the economy of the South East in the name of Sit-At-Home is not wrong,?

Dokpesi may the type of agitation by the ipob terrorists get to you and your famiy in Jesus name!
You are too myopic in ur understanding of what the high chief said,may be for usual tribal and religious sentiment you choose to talk about the symptons and not the root cause of the agitation by ipob.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Princewell2012(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Baawaa:

Dokpesi,listen to yourself, they are not doing anything wrong by burning police stations, killing of innocent souls,bringing untold hardship on the masses by imposing unnecessary sit at home.

Do you have any valid proof of what you re saying
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by asanausana91: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Which platform?

AIT?

AIT that is full stop away from NTA?

Which platform gan gan?

And saying he gave IPOB platform for “propaganda” is actually an insult.

Because he’s insinuating that what IPOB has been doing is engaging in “propaganda”; which is an erroneous assertion.

IPOB is not a propaganda organization. They are an organization fighting for justice, equity, fairness and truth.

Every statement that has ever emanated from them has been truth and no propaganda.

I suggest Atiku takes this man away from his campaign before he destroys it with careless statements.
just like the statement that says buhari is dead abi? Don't be a clown pls.
Ipob is a terrorist organization with propaganda left,right,center.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by asanausana91: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba people go dey put mouth for wetin no konsan us.
because the forum is our own.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Dayvidblue: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
KINGofHELL:
... Says Nigeria bleeding, needs a lifeline

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/if-i-hate-seast-i-wouldnt-have-given-ipob-platform-to-defend-itself-dokpesi/

When a yoruba man starts acting all nice what usually comes to my mind is "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Princewell2012(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Zorn:
even when the governors of those states those killings happened said iPod is not responsible for the killing , you a no body from nowhere still killing yourself to tell the story of an event you took no part in . You people should stop being stupid and senseless because it's igbo land and you want to score cheap political points.

You re not supposed to give him any attention . Let him bring an evidence of what he is saying.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by JaroMan: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
The Clamor for PDP to zone their presidential ticket to SE is hitting all camp real hard, esp Atiku's camp.

PDP have a very tough choice to make, They know they can't ignore SE this time around.
It's also hitting APC hard too with Amaechi turning out to the beneficiary. I said it here that Igbo presidency in 2023 is sure. The question is: is it South East Igbo or South South Igbo.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

May it never be well with you Dokpesi.

Killing and eating of human being is not wrong?

Killing and burning anybody that is against the wanton destruction of properties and lives in the south east is not wrong?

killing of the Ezes and Igwes in Igboland is not wrong?

Bringing terror to the south east is not wrong Dokpesi?

Crumbling the economy of the South East in the name of Sit-At-Home is not wrong,?

Dokpesi may the type of agitation by the ipob terrorists get to you and your famiy in Jesus name!

Dokpesi should be careful before he gets himself into a trouble that will consume him.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by gaftsoil(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by sirp9898(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Thank God great men of value have started saying the truth about ipob agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Four For Stealing 7,365 Pvcs, Registers / Photos From The 56th Independence Denominational Service (photos) / Perekeme Kpodoh Predicts Dickson’s Victory At Senatorial Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.