Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa (1578 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Ayinesongya3: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ex-YBNL artiste, Temmie Ovwasa has averred that has never been attracted to men. The outspoken, opinionated singer made this known as a guest on the Jahbless Original Intelligence podcast.

According to her:

“I am not attracted to men at all no matter how beautiful the man is. I have never been attracted to a man.From my own reality, I just always liked girls”.

The songstress who was formerly signed to the Olamide led YBNL said it was a label that lacked structure, adding that Olamide wasted her time.

“It comes from the person in charge being lackadaisical. It didn’t come from a place of ill intent which is why I don’t hold it as a judge of his character. But he did waste my time. I feel like it should be normal to talk about how you did not like being treated a certain way regardless of how much money was involved. My life is more important than money. I have lost millions because of the things I believe in. I will rather lose millions than lose myself”.

Asked about the tattoos, she has Ovwasa said: “I actually just always like tattoos. I just needed to be financially independent enough to at least try and get. When I got the first few, I loved it and I just kept getting more. It’s as simple as that, it’s just as simple as I like it and I got it. I have lost count and I am still getting more”.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-am-not-attracted-to-men-at-all-Temmie-Ovwasa-518878

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by carrlyleone: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
FTC... Let me sit here.

As this thread is gathering views and probably heading to FP, please a cheerful soul should help me with data for my tutorial videos as I'm cash strapped right now. Kindly quote me for my number. Any amount will do, thanks in advance and God bless.
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Druggey(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
With this ur face like kpomo, Na u suppose chase men sef and not the other way. Men are also no attracted to u at all.cool

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Bibay(f): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Adaanna(f): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your life your choice
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Aidejay(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
If this lady had focused on her music career as hard as she has been wailing madly over her disinterest in men and her time in ybnl maybe by now she would have at least 1 hit to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Wawelexy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who cares... Wasted kitten....
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Cholls(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
Who cares... Wasted kitten....
my brother waste ke....there is dildoo na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by DaddyRochie1642: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
What should I do with this news
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Tinububalls: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
You have said it more than a trillion times.
We know, rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Modecaih: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
she is dirty and emits bad energy,I pray she receive healing

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Judybash93(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol... She's hard to want
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by Nicepoker(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
She looks dirty.
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by isaiah4life(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
10 years from now. This one will start disturbing pastors to pray for her to get a God fearing husband.
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by shadrach77: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
She looks quite dirty.

This is what I don't understand about these gay/lesbo people. You've made your choice, fine. Why are you trying to force it on others or why are you trying to convince other people about your choice if you are 100% sure you are doing the right thing?

Just live with your choice and save everyone the explanation which you don't owe them
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good for her. Life continues.
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by habsydiamond(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Her head like shapeless agric mango.. Yeye dey catch this one.. Na her type dey beg for the D behind the scene.

Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by mytime24(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Her headache
Re: 'I Am Not Attracted To Men At All' – Temmie Ovwasa by careytommy37(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
You resemble man sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chef Chi Spotted With Her Dearest Lover In Dubai / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Shares Beautiful Photos From V / Photos From Church Wedding Of Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.