Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi (19529 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by jaeyking(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2022
attarri:
the world was peaceful when we where at the stone age.
science and technology has done us no good

The world was never peaceful
As long as differences exist, peace is only achievable through tolerance

As even the little difference in name, religion, tribe, country is enough to spite a war
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
UAE should have stay out of Yemen
If Houtis increases their attack on UAE especially Dubai then people will stop travelling to Dubai.

When UAE joined a Saudi military which are Sunni Muslims against Houtis( Shia) Muslims.
All of them will collect cool
go and study uae map and know where each Emirates located

1 Like

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by phorget(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Versions in religion as if it's not the same god they claimed to be serving.
Religion is a scam and morality is the only way to go.
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by shidof(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2022
akilo1:
Imagine how beautiful would have been the world without islam
Imagine how beautiful the world would have been without an intolerable extremist like you
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by LeyeWrites: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2022
allahIsAnIDOL:

The religion of peace indeed and now this is the beginning of allah's doom in the valley of Megiddo, Islam has fallen a long time ago but it'll keep on struggling just as Daniel and revelations said so as to fulfill their mandate which is to speak against the most high G-D and wear out his saints. Islam is the dragon being spoken of by Daniel and Revelation in the bible.

Too many bs in a paragraph.
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by BigDawsNet: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Orientedenergy:
If Na Nigerian my country Dem fire that missile come, e go surely hit target. See UAE of yesterday get weapons and technology to stop missiles

In Nigeria we don't need or hav any missile to intercept any incoming treath...

All we can do is Shout "Back to Sender" and immediately the launched missiles will have their way back to where they sent it from...

2 Likes

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Artbydris(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
UAE should have stay out of Yemen
If Houtis increases their attack on UAE especially Dubai then people will stop travelling to Dubai.

When UAE joined a Saudi military which are Sunni Muslims against Houtis( Shia) Muslims.
All of them will collect cool

Lol. They've been part of the coalition for years. How do you defeat an enemy that is being supplied weapons regularly by Iran? Really crazy.
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by smartr: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
yeah, including Israel sha

LoL what do you expect? Bordered to the north south east west by enemies!! If Israel decided to be weak, they would have vanished a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by tollyboy5(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Seems oil price will be going North for most part of this year. It's just January yet from Ukraine to Russia to Abu Dhabi, it's hostility that can impact oil price we are reading and hearing in the news.
This life ehn, is this not the UAE doing shakara with us over blacklisting us over Omicron and airline travel slots allotted to Air Peace yet their airspace is unsafe and airplanes may need to prepare to keep circling in the air until the coast is clear.
Now there's truly trouble in their paradise. Pride goeth before a fall.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Lol look at your concern! shocked

My own concern is, if two missile were thrown at Lagos how are we to protect our airspace sad
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by seunny4lif(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Artbydris:

Lol. They've been part of the coalition for years. How do you defeat an enemy that is being supplied weapons regularly by Iran? Really crazy.
Like UAE is not getting supply from USA, France and UK.
Houtis will defend their self
It’s simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by seunny4lif(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
go and study uae map and know where each Emirates located
Why will I stress myself go study map when if I fly emirate, I get the map from there.

1 Like

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by EastisBae: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Stevenson1:

UAE should start equipping themselves with weapons and missiles like isreal cos not every one is happy with their fast development especially some middle eastern countries.
This month alone, they have received bombing and attacks.
I pray they survive whatever that is coming their way.
It's a well known facts that : Fear begets fear and tyranny begets tyranny.
Any war hungry animal hates to see another war hungry dictator like his/herself.
That's why all of them feared Trump cos he showed them that he understands the language of violence.
AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

UAE should rather withdraw from any hostilities they're involved in and form a non aligned foreign policy. Of all the countries in the middle East, they're the ones that much to lose!

Saudi Arabia is the cradle of Sunni Islam, they're earning billions of dollars from pilgrimage of Sunni Muslims globally, so they have a motive and interest to protect. Secondly, attacks on Saudi Arabia would hardly stop pilgrims from coming.

Israel also has a motive and interest to protect. They also gain a lot from pilgrims who would continue to come even if there is an isolated attack on Israel.

However, UAE depends a lot on tourism and foreign investments. In fact it is what sustains their economy and that's a very sensitive sector. Any significant attack on UAE or if it becomes clear they're vulnerable to attack at any moment, then their economy will be hit drastically.

They have everything to lose and nothing to gain!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Guyman02: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Orientedenergy:
If Na Nigerian my country Dem fire that missile come, e go surely hit target. See UAE of yesterday get weapons and technology to stop missiles
Two missiles succeeded and killed 3 people in UAE

1 Like

Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Why will I stress myself go study map when if I fly emirate, I get the map from there.
then stop making yourself look like a fool here
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
then stop making yourself look like a fool here
You are the one making a fool of yourself cheesy
what I wrote there is not for underage
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by seunny4lif(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Thank goodness because I thought I was the only one who understand.
Many people here are calling the Houtis Tribes Terrorists for defending their own land because they sit in front of CNN and BBC.
UAE should have mind her own business like Oman. Houtis don’t have jets yet have been kicking those Saudi, USA and those Terrorists.
EastisBae:

UAE should rather withdraw from any hostilities they're involved in and form a non aligned foreign policy. Of all the countries in the middle East, they're the ones that much to lose!

Saudi Arabia is the cradle of Sunni Islam, they're earning billions of dollars from pilgrimage of Sunni Muslims globally, so they have a motive and interest to protect. Secondly, attacks on Saudi Arabia would hardly stop pilgrims from coming.

Israel also has a motive and interest to protect. They also gain a lot from pilgrims who would continue to come even if there is an isolated attack on Israel.

However, UAE depends a lot on tourism and foreign investments. In fact it is what sustains their economy and that's a very sensitive sector. Any significant attack on UAE or if it becomes clear they're vulnerable to attack at any moment, then their economy will be hit drastically.

They have everything to lose and nothing to gain!!
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by codemaniacs: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:
Nice one. Let Abu Dhabi citizens feel one tenth of what the coalition their country is part of is raining on Innocent Yemeni people.

rule 3

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

You are the one making a fool of yourself cheesy
what I wrote there is not for underage
clown dubai hold no land border with Yemen stop making fool of your already useless self
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by seunny4lif(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
clown dubai hold no land border with Yemen stop making fool of your already useless self
I said it before
Your brain is too small for this grin
What’s missiles business with land Borders cheesy
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Sensiblerealist: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
You are still talking to yourself. I only asked for the Nexus between Omicron and air defence and the Nigerian issue in this matter

FreeStuffsNG:

Just read the CNN report slowly, very slowly if possible, and if you still don't find what you missed in the report before typing what I just helped you to hide, just ask politely for anyone to point the parts you omited to you wink
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have relative who moved to dubai and i know he regretting his decision know with these airstrikes uae no longer safe. i was looking into the middle east but know i might have to chnage that
Bigchristo:
God help my elder brother and Nigerians who lives here nor be we wan collect for war wey we nor know , I am out of this place.
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Most african countries within the region are underveloped. if cameroon. was a nuclear power house they could nuke northern nigeria to obliteration to stop boko boys
BigDawsNet:

In Nigeria we don't need or hav any missile to intercept any incoming treath...

All we can do is Shout "Back to Sender" and immediately the launched missiles will have their way back to where they sent it from...
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let the two countries nuek themselves wetin conern black person with arab. matter of fact make buhari almahjari brother go migrate to uae so niegria go better
Perfecttouchade:
This will really affect UAE alot in Tourism not even when their expo is going on... Dubai com be small place , see wahala ...
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Perfecttouchade: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin buhari brother faa grin
osazuwa23:
Let the two countries nuek themselves wetin conern black person with arab. matter of fact make buhari almahjari brother go migrate to uae so niegria go better
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Bigchristo: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
osazuwa23:
I have relative who moved to dubai and i know he regretting his decision know with these airstrikes uae no longer safe. i was looking into the middle east but know i might have to chnage that
Currently that place is scary
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
it really is scary my dad told him to stay in nigeria but my cousin didnt want to listen
Bigchristo:
Currently that place is scary
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Bigchristo: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
osazuwa23:
it really is scary my dad told him to stay in nigeria but my cousin didnt want to listen
Do not be frightened they’ve evacuated all workers in the desert to be working from home, the first drone attack caught them unaware now any rocket fired will be intercepted
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
i live in the usa but i heard they could potentially strike the tallest building the burj khalifa. i want to visit uae to but it is what it is
Bigchristo:
Do not be frightened they’ve evacuated all workers in the desert to be working from home, the first drone attack caught them unaware now any rocket fired will be intercepted
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Bigchristo: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
osazuwa23:
i live in the usa but i heard they could potentially strike the tallest building the burj khalifa. i want to visit uae to but it is what it is
Not possible, all their attacks is being launched directly to the desert area between borders Burj Khalifa is a bit far from their reach, their rocket can’t even fly past Abu Dhabi and hit Dubai except they’ve gotten ballistic missiles or using the style of Osama to achieve such target
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
They showed a video and picture of a missle target plus sign hitting thenh burj khalifa and they also had a bowing arrow pointing at the burj khalifa. they caught some uae taking photos of the military area which gives the rebsls strategic inofrmation
Bigchristo:
Not possible, all their attacks is being launched directly to the desert area between borders Burj Khalifa is a bit far from their reach, their rocket can’t even fly past Abu Dhabi and hit Dubai except they’ve gotten ballistic missiles or using the style of Osama to achieve such target
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by Bigchristo: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
osazuwa23:
They showed a video and picture of a missle target plus sign hitting thenh burj khalifa and they also had a bowing arrow pointing at the burj khalifa. they caught some uae taking photos of the military area which gives the rebsls strategic inofrmation
Seriously? Please can you link up on WhatsApp, I will need such video
Re: UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi by osazuwa23: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Type in yemen uae burj khalifa on twitter and you can see scenario video made of yemen striking the burj khalifa cry. Also if uae gets involve
with yemen something could happen at the expo. This is no joke quote author=Bigchristo post=109714635]Seriously? Please can you link up on WhatsApp, I will need such video [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.