Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA (5978 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by TonyRazor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nwafor Okafor

Disregard rumours of disagreement between Obiano, Soludo- APGA

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has clarified issues on handover between Governor Willie Obiano and the Governor-elect, Prof Chukwuma Soludo.

In a statement by the National Co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe on Monday, he asked the general public to disregard rumours insinuating such disagreements.

He said Obiano and Soludo remain best friends and partners in the grand plans to make Anambra a great state and investment destination.

OBIGWE'S STATEMENT READS :
Nowadays, evil minded idiots are planting stories in the media and all they want to achieve with the planted stories is to strain the cordial relationship between Soludo and Governor Obiano.

They have failed and will remain failures.

Two stories are currently flying in the media, One is the statement they credited to the incoming Governor claiming that he said that he will terminate all revenue contracts on March 17th and the second story is the unfounded claim of disagreement between the Governor elect and the incumbent Governor Obiano over a non existent 500million naira that was budgeted for handover ceremony.

Let me start by saying that those planting these stories in the media were disappointed that the interface between the Transition Committee set up by the incoming Governor and that of the outgoing Governor turned out to be a friendly meeting interface and It was not what they expected.

They earlier expected meetings between the two committees to be ending in disagreement and quarrels but such did not happen hence the reason why they resorted to publishing stories that are actually not supposed to be published in the media.

They even go as far as quoting the Governor elect out of context.

All I know is that the Governor elect is desirous of hitting the ground running from the first day of his swearing in on March 17th.

He said it boldly that he will work for 8 hours that day.

The swearing in ceremony is the day he is commencing work as the Governor of Anambra State and it will be done the way he wants it.

So there is nothing like a disagreement between him and the outgoing Governor on how the swearing in ceremony will be done.

Another thing I will say is that the Governor elect want to explore Anambra tax window very well and he will block any area the tax window is having leakage.

He is going to do this to get more money from Anambra tax window that will be deployed in working for the good people of the State.

This was the major reason why he said that he will terminate all revenue contracts on March 17th.

As a matter of fact, the revenue contracts are renewed every month and in that regards, there is no cause for worry over his statement.

Those that gets the contract now are duty bound to renew it when he takes over.

So in my opinion, those giving the statement he made on Anambra tax window legs and hands are wasting their time because it is not a sign of any disagreement between the Governor elect and the incumbent Governor as they claimed.

The both of them are enjoying good relationship and they are still guiding that relationship jealously.

Most especially, the outgoing Governor Obiano, I like the way he is sticking to his promise of allowing the incoming Governor to do whatever he wants to do on assumption of office.

He promised not to be a disturbance to him in any way and he is sticking to that promise.

On the part of Soludo, he is not a character that can be manipulated and that is because he is too independent minded.

At the end, disappointment will be the portion of those labouring in vain to strain the cordial relationship between the incoming Governor Soludo and the outgoing Governor Obiano because the both of them are wiser than their detractors.

8 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by FreeStuffsNG: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is too early. God please let there be no rift between them.

We heard same denial when it was first reported that their was brewing misunderstanding between HE Peter Obi and HE Obiano.

They should please try and work together for the good of Anambra state and Nigeria.
May God bless Anambra and and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by DaniDani(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
For this early morning. Abeg falseprophet, what seeth thou?

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by helinues: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's too early.

Mischievous people should rest

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Kosoco(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Karmic Law

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Finquas: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's fake news
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Kissiemu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Behind every rumour....
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by duro4chang(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
That one na them business e no concern me .
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Lagosfinder(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Bound to happen

In anambra, current and the immediate Governor are know to always part ways

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by MODOTA: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2022
All these mischief makers sef
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Lsated: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2022
soludo will he a very good governor
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by tiswell(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2022
evil agenda peddlers won't succeed

Anambra adigo mma!
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Hisxellency: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2022
They should try and work for the good of Anambra state not all this quarrellings here and there.
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by samwillyco1(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Disagreement must surly happen, it is not new in NIGERIA politics but if this is true, it is happening too early.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Fasindo: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2022
shocked

There maynot be any rift between them now but there must be a rift between them in future, it's a normal thing in Nigeria.

Willie had with Obi.
Orji Uzo had with Theodore Orji
Namani haf with Sullivan

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2022
As seen on Facebook this morning grin

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Benchilwell: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Is not now na,let wait for 2 or 3 years later.
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Mopolchi: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Yes, because it is loading
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by jrusky(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2022
They have started. Soludo never become governor the roof is already getting heated and counter denial begins.
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by michlins(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2022
I pray that the rumors are true. I don't want Anambra to be run the way Obiano did. Revenue leakage is a big issue in Anambra so terminating all the contracts is way to go

6 Likes

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by chrisxxx(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2022
E don start
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by JosephXavier: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Although I didn't expect this but I am not surprised at all

Obiano fell out with Peter Obi accusing the later of trying to interfere with his government so he shouldn't interfere with Soludo's either

But I wish Soludo will do more in Anambra rather than Obiano whose only recorded success was the Anambra airport considering what Umahi was able to achieve in Ebonyi State with their little allocation

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Theevilone(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2022
These rumors are peddled by one Eneh Victor from ENUGU I’m not tribalist not biased but I stated his state clearly because he is fond of peddling rumors about Anambra while romancing with the affairs in Enugu .

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by nzeobi(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Willie failed in many sectors and if soludo is to make any impact then it's normal he does things differently
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by nzeobi(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Theevilone:
These rumors are peddled by one Eneh Victor from ENUGU I’m not tribalist not biased but I stated his state clearly because he is fond of peddling rumors about Anambra while romancing with the affairs in Enugu .

Regardless of who is peddling the rumours you should have known that both men have different approach to governance and they'll easily fall out
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by NaijaFutbol: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Two things that will probably happen in Anambra:
1) Obiano will be in APC before 2023 (70% probability)
2) APGA will collapse into APC (40% probability)

But Prof’s Government has potential to be great. Maybe reverse the terrible years of shampoo head

1 Like

Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by Onokwu001(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Will the Igbos ever agree on a course? How will they be president? Ordinary governor you win you start having problems with ur predessor una way sha.
TonyRazor:
Nwafor Okafor

Disregard rumours of disagreement between Obiano, Soludo- APGA

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has clarified issues on handover between Governor Willie Obiano and the Governor-elect, Prof Chukwuma Soludo.

In a statement by the National Co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe on Monday, he asked the general public to disregard rumours insinuating such disagreements.

He said Obiano and Soludo remain best friends and partners in the grand plans to make Anambra a great state and investment destination.

OBIGWE'S STATEMENT READS :
Nowadays, evil minded idiots are planting stories in the media and all they want to achieve with the planted stories is to strain the cordial relationship between Soludo and Governor Obiano.

They have failed and will remain failures.

Two stories are currently flying in the media, One is the statement they credited to the incoming Governor claiming that he said that he will terminate all revenue contracts on March 17th and the second story is the unfounded claim of disagreement between the Governor elect and the incumbent Governor Obiano over a non existent 500million naira that was budgeted for handover ceremony.

Let me start by saying that those planting these stories in the media were disappointed that the interface between the Transition Committee set up by the incoming Governor and that of the outgoing Governor turned out to be a friendly meeting interface and It was not what they expected.

They earlier expected meetings between the two committees to be ending in disagreement and quarrels but such did not happen hence the reason why they resorted to publishing stories that are actually not supposed to be published in the media.

They even go as far as quoting the Governor elect out of context.

All I know is that the Governor elect is desirous of hitting the ground running from the first day of his swearing in on March 17th.

He said it boldly that he will work for 8 hours that day.

The swearing in ceremony is the day he is commencing work as the Governor of Anambra State and it will be done the way he wants it.

So there is nothing like a disagreement between him and the outgoing Governor on how the swearing in ceremony will be done.

Another thing I will say is that the Governor elect want to explore Anambra tax window very well and he will block any area the tax window is having leakage.

He is going to do this to get more money from Anambra tax window that will be deployed in working for the good people of the State.

This was the major reason why he said that he will terminate all revenue contracts on March 17th.

As a matter of fact, the revenue contracts are renewed every month and in that regards, there is no cause for worry over his statement.

Those that gets the contract now are duty bound to renew it when he takes over.

So in my opinion, those giving the statement he made on Anambra tax window legs and hands are wasting their time because it is not a sign of any disagreement between the Governor elect and the incumbent Governor as they claimed.

The both of them are enjoying good relationship and they are still guiding that relationship jealously.

Most especially, the outgoing Governor Obiano, I like the way he is sticking to his promise of allowing the incoming Governor to do whatever he wants to do on assumption of office.

He promised not to be a disturbance to him in any way and he is sticking to that promise.

On the part of Soludo, he is not a character that can be manipulated and that is because he is too independent minded.

At the end, disappointment will be the portion of those labouring in vain to strain the cordial relationship between the incoming Governor Soludo and the outgoing Governor Obiano because the both of them are wiser than their detractors.
Re: Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA by chymeze: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2022
We know it's fake news but looking at Soludo's independent-like kind of person, we all know the disagreement will surely happen, it's just a matter of when!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CVR: Nigerians Sue INEC Over Incomplete Registration / 10 APC Ex-Wards Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara State / This Man May Be The Best TINUBU Minister(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.