Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. (15077 Views)

Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Unlimitedwords: 3:11pm On Mar 01
"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Please Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu.

_High Chief Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu OFR is a businessman and philanthropist with vast interest in many sectors of the Nigerian economy including construction and real estate. He is the founder of Diamond Leeds Ltd based in Abuja. Chief Ifekudu has equally used his God's given resources to touch lives. He was recently recognized as Sun Newspaper Businessman . He bared his mind on the award,Anambra state and others issues. Excerpts_

How do you feel about your recent award as Sun Newspaper Businessman of the Year?

It is gratifying to see that our efforts and contributions are being recognized. We can only thank God for giving us the opportunity to do these things that we are being recognized for. The award is a motivation for us to do more. Overall, we thank God and everyone who has contributed to our success.

Is it because of the award that people rumoured that you want to run for Anambra Governorship election?

I have no intention of accepting a political appointment, let alone running for the governorship election. I am a very busy entrepreneur, contesting for governorship or being a politician will be very distracting, everyone has their priorities and preferences. I have absolutely no interest in politics. I am content with where I am right now. The rumors about my imaginary governorship ambition are the work of mischief makers and I do not know what they hope to achieve with such reports.

People also insinuated that some of your philanthropy is connected to your future ambitions. Can you comment on that?

I am not aware when philanthropy became a criterion for leadership. I have been giving back to society for a long time now. People are shaped by their life experiences and upbringing when it comes to giving. In my case, my upbringing and experiences have influenced how I give and relate to people. As I mentioned earlier, I have never had any ambition to hold a political office, whether through election or appointment. I am a businessman and I am focused on what I do.

What is your advice to the people of Anambra regarding the news about your governorship ambition?

My advice to ndi Anambra is to disregard the news. There is absolutely no truth regarding any governorship ambition on my part. I have no interest at all, now or in the future, in holding any political office in Anambra or anywhere else. I use this medium to beg people not to ruin one's name in the name of news reporting. I will not and never be a politician. I have been really traumatized over the report as i have never envisaged being a politician in my life.

https://sunnewsonline.com/i-dont-have-any-political-ambition-please-disregard-rumours-ken-ifekudu/

5 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by cybergawd: 6:50pm On Mar 01
Who cares

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Talkisneeded: 6:50pm On Mar 01
Ok oooo,we wish you good luck on your endeavours....

I sell herbs tho

2 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Sheuns(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01
We didn’t know until you decided to let us know.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Odekayodenr(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01
We done hear

6 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by UpTown001(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01
Who ask you?

8 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by IgbosCriminals: 6:51pm On Mar 01
Omo

Even if you want any political appointment, it’s not our business as long as it remains in the SE

70 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Triumphant22: 6:51pm On Mar 01
Ads

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by LUGBE: 6:51pm On Mar 01
shocked
Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Okoyiboz3: 6:53pm On Mar 01
Once you have 1,500 in your account and you can buy indomie for 2 people in Anambra, they will call a Billionaire and a philanthropist.

If you manage and add peppered meat, they will beg you to contest for Governorship.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01
The way we throw away the "Billionaire" in Nigeria though. You are not a billionaire until you are worth a billion dollars.

7 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Okoyiboz3: 6:54pm On Mar 01
See the bleached thing carrying armed men with AK47 to visit his own brothers and kinsmen.

60 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Draslo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01
All these billionaires that were unknown as at the year 2000, I hail o.
Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by abobote: 6:55pm On Mar 01
Better for you
Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by bigdammyj: 7:01pm On Mar 01
Noted.
Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by bestman09(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01
cool
Odogwu!
Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by MrGerald(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01
If you want to continue to excel stick to your business, but if you want to enjoy power and useless money to fruitless end join politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by papyjaypaul: 7:07pm On Mar 01
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The way we throw away the "Billionaire" in Nigeria though. You are not a billionaire until you are worth a billion dollars.

that's not true.

A lot of poor Nigerians are Zimbabwean billionaires while a lot of American billionaires are UK millionaires. A UK billionaire is nowhere near a billionaire in Kuwaiti dinar, the most expensive currency in the world.

If you read between the lines, you'll get the meaning behind my message.

At topic, I am just trying to wrap my head round how Nigeria creates billions out of no products, industries or services. Even when you say real estate, the housing data and affordability makes it make no sense. Good luck to the Billionaire.

6 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Mar 01
Kenneth Ejiofor Ifekudu OFR is a businessman and philanthropist with vast interest in many sectors of the Nigerian economy including construction and real estate. He is the founder of Diamond Leeds Ltd based in Abuja.

hype

3 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Mrstryka(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01
lexy2014:

hype

My brother no be hype ooh..oga na major odogwu..pray u meet and know these silent billionaires even before people start reading about them. U think they award people OFR or sun business man of the year just like that.. search the name and see the impacts he has made all over the country.

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01
Another billionaire lol

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Egalitarian1: 7:28pm On Mar 01
Nwoke digodu handsome.
Nwoke ku onu, lollipop umu hook up 🤣

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Mar 01
Mrstryka:

My brother no be hype ooh..oga na major odogwu..pray u meet and know these silent billionaires even before people start reading about them. U think they award people OFR or sun business man of the year just like that.. search the name and see the impacts he has made all over the country.
yes I think that "they award people OFR or sun business man of the year just like that".

what is his actual worth in billions?

the article said he has "vast interest in many sectors of the Nigerian economy".

can you pls tell me the many sectors of the Nigerian economy where he has vast interests?

since you have searched, pls tell me the impact he has made "all over the country" from state to state.

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by SoNature(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01
Una don too bastardise billionaire for this country

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Administration1: 7:46pm On Mar 01
Okoyiboz3:
Once you have 1,500 in your account and you can buy indomie for 2 people in Anambra, they will call a Billionaire and a philanthropist.

Hmmm, you're a child

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Administration1: 7:48pm On Mar 01
lexy2014:

hype
lexy2014:

yes I think that "they award people OFR or sun business man of the year just like that".

what is his actual worth in billions?

the article said he has "vast interest in many sectors of the Nigerian economy".

can you pls tell me the many sectors of the Nigerian economy where he has vast interests?

since you have searched, pls tell me the impact he has made "all over the country" from state to state.

He is into lots and lots of Federal Government contracts. Even in your community he has executed FG contracts

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Okoyiboz3: 7:48pm On Mar 01
Administration1:

Hmmm, you're a child

You reason less than a toddler

52 Likes

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Mar 01
Administration1:

He is into lots and lots of Federal Government contracts. Even in your community he has executed FG contracts

that is not what I asked.

1. what is his actual worth in billions?

2. the article said he has "vast interest in many sectors of the Nigerian economy".

3. can you pls tell me the many sectors of the Nigerian economy where he has vast interests?

4. since you have searched, pls tell me the impact he has made "all over the country" from state to state.

1 Like

Re: SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. by Judolisco(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01
Okoyiboz3:
bros no cast update oh...once u buy one bottle of schnapps for elders u Don turn billionaire bdat o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo / Governor Ikpeazu Worships At SDA Hiltop Church In Aba (Photos) / Buhari Revealed His ‘true Colour’ After He Got Power: Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.