Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Which Sub Are You Currently Using? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sub Are You Currently Using? (948 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
For me is 2k for 9gig. MTN but seems e nor con de do me again for a month. So am thinking of sharing this who knows I might switch to better sub if available.

Please share yours and include the network. You might help someone too

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Haynnie: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
I’m in need of data for online tutorials to meet up

Glo though�
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
TeamLeader:

For me is 2k for 9gig. MTN but seems e nor con de do me again for a month. So am thinking of sharing this who knows I might switch to better sub if available.

Please share yours and include the network. You might help someone too
Why not switch to glo and subscribe to 100k for 1tb?
That will save you a lot of stress and unnecessary spending.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by dabonny(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
You can choose any of these two plan. I am on 5k plan, and it lasts me till a month, even sometimes, I roll over my balance

Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not switch to glo and subscribe to 100k for 1tb?
That will save you a lot of stress and unnecessary spending.. undecided

100k for this buhari regime?

1 Like

Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
TeamLeader:

100k for this buhari regime?
Close your eye and do it..then have peace of mind for a whole year or keep spending 2k for 9gb every 3days to 1week..
Which is more convenient?
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
dabonny:
You can choose any of these two plan. I am on 5k plan, and it lasts me till a month, even sometimes, I roll over my balance

Thnx bro but is it sim selective ?
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Close your eye and do it..then have peace of mind for a whole year or keep spending 2k for 9gb every 3days to 1week..
Which is more convenient?

Uhmm I get it bro but for a year? Don't you think one can't misuse it since the availability and before the 1 year finish fiiaam e don finish.

Just saying tho
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by carrlyleone: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
As this thread is gathering views and probably heading to FP, please a cheerful soul should help me with data for my tutorial videos as I'm cash strapped right now. Kindly quote me for my number. Any amount will do, thanks in advance and God bless.
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Mkad(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
dabonny:
You can choose any of these two plan. I am on 5k plan, and it lasts me till a month, even sometimes, I roll over my balangce
what's the code for this sub
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
TeamLeader:

Uhmm I get it bro but for a year? Don't you think one can't misuse it since the availability and before the 1 year finish fiiaam e don finish.

Just saying tho
Now let's do the calculation now.. imagine you use 10gig for a week makes it 40gb..I think 1000gb makes 1tb right ?so 40gb(a month) multiplied by about 12 months in a year..do the calculation..
You are using approximately 500gb so you have extra 500gb at your pocket..compare and contrast..

You won't be able to exhaust it so easily..very easy and convenient other than this constant 2k that keeps spending itself.. cheesy
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now let's do the calculation now.. imagine you use 10gig for a week makes it 40gb..I think 1000gb makes 1tb right ?so 40gb(a month) multiplied by about 12 months in a year..do the calculation..
You are using approximately 500gb so you have extra 500gb at your pocket..compare and contrast..

You won't be able to exhaust it so easily..very easy and convenient other than this constant 2k that keeps spending itself.. cheesy

Uhmm make sense. I'll see about that because I've never use glo before and I don't know know how fast it is for my side here. I'll ask people around Sha but to carry 100k give glo like that sound somehow but the breakdown as Yu did is cool.

Thanks tho
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
TeamLeader:

Uhmm make sense. I'll see about that because I've never use glo before and I don't know know how fast it is for my side here. I'll ask people around Sha but to carry 100k give glo like that sound somehow but the breakdown as Yu did is cool.

Thanks tho
No problems..
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by TeamLeader(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No problems..

But bro how do you the sub? You load the 100k airtime then sub or you made some transfer probably thru the customer care?
Just curious to know in case
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
TeamLeader:

But bro how do you the sub? You load the 100k airtime then sub or you made some transfer probably thru the customer care?
Just curious to know in case
You can purchase it through their website or just walk into any glo complex and let them know what you want..
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can purchase it through their website or just walk into any glo complex and let them know what you want..

MTN has a similar plan. First time seeing a useful contribution from you.
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
HenryDion:

MTN has a similar plan. First time seeing a useful contribution from you.
Maybe cos I've been more focused on women bashers tho..I am always saying something meaningful but you guys fail to grab my point..
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by gfon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe cos I've been more focused on women bashers tho..I am always saying something meaningful but you guys fail to grab my point..
been following ur comments,i know you smart and you are also very stubborn!!...it's all cruise though,sha dey reduce your bashing on guys,your matter don reach council of Nigerian men federation
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Lilsameey: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
I use the MTN 5k for 20gb + 20gb bonus around 2-3 times in a month. But surprisingly, I did only 1 this January, though I had some left from December.
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57am On Jan 25, 2022
gfon:
been following ur comments,i know you smart and you are also very stubborn!!...it's all cruise though,sha dey reduce your bashing on guys,your matter don reach council of Nigerian men federation
Thanks a lot tho.. smiley
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 25, 2022
gfon:

Cruise... indeed..... even things that affect one's survival is cruise.

Nonsense and poison.
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
TeamLeader:

Thanks tho

#
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by dabonny(m): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Mkad:
what's the code for this sub

The code is *121#, then you click on 3, data for me.

You can also share a minimum of 500mb in two places (making 1 gig) with your loved ones
Re: Which Sub Are You Currently Using? by dabonny(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2022
TeamLeader:

Thnx bro but is it sim selective ?

I think so. But you can confirm if you have the offer on the sim by dialing *121#, then you will select option 3, data for me.

I have been on the plan since last year February, and it pays me alot

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That If A Woman Reveals To You Means She Is In Love With You / I Need A Lady To Live With Me / If Ur Account Balance Is Reading 500 Thousand To 1 Million You Are Outdated- Sl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.