Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Don’t Wait To Buy Land, But Buy Land And Wait!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don’t Wait To Buy Land, But Buy Land And Wait!!! (97 Views)

I Am About To Buy A Land But I Don't Want To Get Scammed. Are These Docs. Ok ? / I Want Land But I Don't Have Money To Pay For Development, Legal, And Other Fees / Please I Want To Buy A Half Plot Of Land But I Don't Know The Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Wait To Buy Land, But Buy Land And Wait!!! by Madgeluci(f): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
HILTON ROYAL GARDEN

Hilton Royal Garden is a wise investment choice due to its high appreciation potential as it is located within the boundaries of the new Lagos. An area that has piqued the interest of both the federal and state governments due to a large number of foreign and domestic investors capitalizing on it

LOCATION- BESIDE ALARO CITY ALONG LEKKI - EPE EXPRESSWAY

RESIDENTIAL- 7m (increase to 8.5m from Feb 1st)

PLOT SIZE- 500 sqm

TITLE: Government Allocation

FACILITIES:
Good road network
Drainage system
Recreational areas
Electricity
Fenced and gated community

Neighborhood
-ALARO CITY
-Lekki International Airport
-Deep Seaport
-Several Gated Estates

For more inquiries and inspection call/text +2348142765682

(1) (Reply)

See Cheapest Land In Epe-the Heaven City Epe -n700,000 ($1,250) Per Plot / Gbagada Letting / Genuine Properties In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.