Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Spirits Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirits Of Religion (760 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Seven Spirits Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirits Of Religion by wetu: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2011
Religion is a matter of spirituality and there are spirits operating in every religion.

There are different spirits in Islam. That's why there are peaceful muslims and militant muslims, there are hateful muslims and loving muslims. It's up to every muslim to figure out what is the true spirit of Islam.

There are also false different spirits in "Christianity". Some Christians fight, some Christians persecute Muslims, some Christians are Christ-like. The true Spirit of Christianity is the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit:

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Those Christians who do not follow the teachings of Christ and do not have his Spirit have other spirits, demons:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

From a Christian point of view, all other religions including false Christianity are teachings of demons. That means that as far as true Christians are concerned, Islam is the teachings of demons. This should not offend Muslims at all, they should see this as a belief of people who are mislead or foolish. If they are really foolish or mislead, then Muslims should be sympathetic instead of getting angry and violent when a Christian draws a cartoon of Mohammed for example.

Debating the Koran/Bible with most Muslims is a futile exercise. Christianity is an exclusive religion: It's Jesus or nothing.
Re: Spirits Of Religion by Sweetnecta: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2011
[Quote]From a Christian point of view, all other religions including false Christianity are teachings of demons. That means that as far as[b] true Christians[/b] are concerned,[/Quote]from your statement, will you say at least 25% of the christians are in the demonic category and will end up in the lake of fire even with all their believing in jesus?

[Quote]Islam is the teachings of demons. This should not offend Muslims at all,[/Quote]i for one is not offended, because i see the christians as people being led by the satan holding their forelock.

[Quote]they should see this as a belief of people who are mislead or foolish. If they are really foolish or mislead, then Muslims should be sympathetic[/Quote]read the above response. if i write your wedu instead of wetu as your name, i will be wrong, though in american speech t in the middle of many words is pronounced like a d.

[Quote]instead of getting angry and violent when a Christian draws a cartoon of Mohammed for example.[/Quote]a madman can be ignored. but when he pounces on your mother who is clocking 90 years of age, you will be a bastard not at least hate it. and my almost 90 years old mother is less beloved to me and i am less beloved to her than we both take Muhammad [as] as our beloved. i don't think you understand since you only pay lip service to Jesus and Jehovah and ghostly God. while i do not advocate violence, i think no one has the right to lie on any religious leader in order to discredit the religion. let me give you an example; if paul was not claimed by the christians that he is a man whose manhood couldn't function, it would be wrong for muslims to say that he was eunuch. the christians will have the right to be unhappy.

[Quote]Debating the Koran/Bible with most Muslims is a futile exercise. Christianity is an exclusive religion: It's Jesus or nothing.[/Quote]for us it is nothing, just as you said. oh. by the way it is Quran. there is a great difference between Q and K in arabic language.
Re: Spirits Of Religion by wetu: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Yes, not all who say they are Christians will enter the Kingdom of our Father:

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

However that is not to say they all have demons, sometimes it's demons, sometimes it's the flesh, but there are some demonic "Christian" cults.

The fact that Christians don't become violently mad over religious matters might appear to invalidate their religion from a Muslim's point of view but that is exactly what a Christian is called to do and this is what James and John learned at the feet of the Lord:

Luk 9:52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
Luk 9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

When people get violently and passionately angry over something, relationships, politics or religion, you can almost be sure that demonic forces are involved.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Islam And The Created Order by Arnie Gentile ( Part 1 ) / Churches Told Dying Patients They Were Cured / How Deep Is Your Love For The Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.