Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account (39480 Views)

How They Hack Your Details / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by openmine(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by TheSameGuy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Shatappp there, he no lie angry
ThEGodFaThEr118:

Se.un Domin.ique Justw.ise OA.M4J Dr.agnet Lalasti.clala rule 2
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Wuminity(f): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Man must chop na.

I just ignore the message ni
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by YeyeGbami: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Only a fool will hope to get money from this evil Buahri government.
Mugus will never finish..
How can some one you don't know tell you about survival fund Is his family dead?

Well boys go dey catch out.

Unfortunately, the govt is actually giving out loans to businesses. That is why the format dey hook ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by mathel(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bro... I no get time before there go start demanding money before investigation
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by anyilalaz: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
One of these guys tried doing it on me after sending him this message, no be him mama go tell am make he stay clear.

I curse am no be small, see screen shot.

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by freshalien: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
philGeo:
The one that happens to school mate today is through OTP code, bank send it and one number call and request him to call out the code, the Boy just call out the codes. They wipe #103,000 from his account before he run to us to explain it, I saw the alart's.
I believe na Juju those guys dey use, always be prayerful.

Prayer is not needed here. Stop being greedy and you won’t even go through all that useless process.

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by gud4vvvvv: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
That's how one called me the other day and first told me that I should not for any reason disclose my account details to anyone, he then asked me if I have received the 88k from FG I said I don't know he then told me that I have not received it that he will send me one code that he will tell me what I will do with the code. I did received a code from my bank but I know na them. He called once again and I didn't pick and he didn't call again.
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by frog12: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
the number the code came from is not your bank's. they make the subject look like it is from your bank.

gud4vvvvv:
That's how one called me the other day and first told me that I should not for any reason disclose my account details to anyone, he then asked me if I have received the 88k from FG I said I don't know he then told me that I have not received it that he will send me one code that he will tell me what I will do with the code. I did received a code from my bank but I know na them. He called once again and I didn't pick and he didn't call again.
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Babatojide: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
1st one on dec 28
2nd one Jan 13
Let’s get the 30k first nah cool
Dem go know say SAPAEst no be SApAd mate

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by thegroomspa(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Definitely, after getting the 30k, you will be thinking it's genuine. Then definitely you will tell your friends, family members and people you know to call the number so they can get their.

I forget to mention that the scammer will tell u that it's only some certain bank that they partner with.
He mentioned FCMB, Keystone, Taj and I think Union.

From my experience, these banks Mobile apps can be activated in multiple devices without having to delete it from a previous device....

Guys don't be deceived the guy wey post this one self na scammer he's advertising 30k so pple can try it and then get scammed wey know them....

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by thegroomspa(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Definitely, after getting the 30k, you will be thinking it's genuine. Then definitely you will tell your friends, family members and people you know to call the number so they can get their.

I forget to mention that the scammer will tell u that it's only some certain bank that they partner with.

From my experience, these banks Mobile apps can be activated in multiple devices without having to delete it from a previous device....

Guys don't be deceived the guy wey post this one self na scammer he's advertising 30k so pple can try it and then get scammed wey know them....
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Fashsilo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
joinnow:

Why will you call your OTP code.
Never never do
That is were your friend got it wrong.
Even if na bank manager call make I send the code I go ask am the bank said do not disclose
bros be prayerful most times is juju they are using no just brag with ordinarly mouth
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by thegroomspa(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2022

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Rabiu4190: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Message the idiot sent me

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Xkalaban(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
I just replied one of the idiots today claiming I should call one number in order to receive my 75k covid 19 fund. I told the bastard to go 4uck himself. They’ve sent me that message 3 different times since last week.
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by ibrocool(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Check my reply to one of this fraudster. I ma sure he will never send such to me again.

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Tosin9119: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
I was also sent similar message.
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Tosin9119: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
same message was sent to me

Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Beegrace: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Had the atm issue with wema bank as well.. went on their verified Instagram page to chat with them, after couple of chatting, d person at the other end said I needed to wait for couple of hours before my complaints could be attended to.. The person gave me a two different phone numbers to call. My instinct told me immediately that this was a scam despite chatting on their verified page.. If you are not over-smart in this present Nigeria, you are done for!!.. I look out for red-flags such as spelling, use of English, the smallest or simple of mistakes you will ordinarily disregard.. For example, look at the way the naira symbol was written (red flag)
donleo92:
This shit happened to me last year February, it was really a painful experience. like I was at work under ac but I was sweating profusely. God way help pass through that shit then, na only am dey worthy to be praise oh. mine was ATM dispense error for Gtbank . I thought I was chating with their customers care not knowing I was busy chating with a scammer
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by alloy123: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
na only mumu go send im bank info to online person....and greed na another reason
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by joinnow: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Fashsilo:
bros be prayerful most times is juju they are using no just brag with ordinarly mouth

I know jazz dey but I know common sense they too.
What I know is that
GREED is bad.
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by ericmor: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2022
I got the message this morning also but I replied who the person it but did not get any reply. If to say I know they will send me 30k I for don call them o. Make dem use juju make I see how e wan catch me
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by Candidlady: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Rabiu4190:
Message the idiot sent me

This reply tho

Mr wish cheesy cheesy
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by badboyTee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Will they send me 30k first I want confirm before I call him cheesy
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by donleo92(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beegrace:
Had the atm issue with wema bank as well.. went on their verified Instagram page to chat with them, after couple of chatting, d person at the other end said I needed to wait for couple of hours before my complaints could be attended to.. The person gave me a two different phone numbers to call. My instinct told me immediately that this was a scam despite chatting on their verified page.. If you are not over-smart in this present Nigeria, you are done for!!.. I look out for red-flags such as spelling, use of English, the smallest or simple of mistakes you will ordinarily disregard.. For example, look at the way the naira symbol was written (red flag)

thanks bro, affliction shall not raise again the second time. I don wise up now
Re: Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account by TheEnforcer: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tosin9119:
same message was sent to me
They can't even spell properly. Confusing given with giving.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.