Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos (38736 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Iyabo Ojo & Her Children 10 Years Ago And Now / 40th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo & Her Children Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Him: Hello baby girl what's your name

Her: Iyabo Ojo
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by FireUpNow(m): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Aksnoopy:
The bitch that ruined lil Kesh musical career with her lil bitch.
do you blame her or lil' kesh that wasn't smart enough?

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by OMYKROIN: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2022
cry
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by andyanders: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Wetin snake born, must resemble snake. No difference. Girl, continue from where your mother.....

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by 4kizo(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Most of these ladies are almost always on makeup...

Mayne its just me or something, because I don't fancy make up and jewelries... except my waist beads smiley
i rather have someone with make up than waist beads...uurrrhhh that thing irritates me

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by kingsceedon(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2022
All I saw here are one evening newspaper and one upcoming Olosho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by freshalien: 6:20am On Jan 25, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad omo jo iya e

Wrtin she Dey use hand cova in d second pic

Na only one thing you dey find for all d photos and you nearly see am for second photo but for that hand way cover am. I sure say e pain you enn! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2022
lailo:
Iyabo Ojo:- Oju mi lo gbo.....
Priscilla:- Koju to gbo.........

You dey craze o! grin grin grin
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Elidrisy20: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Well na their life,they are free to do whatever they want
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Dogs don’t give birth to goats.
Haahaha only the intelligent will understand this statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by jidxin(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Actress, Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In Hot New Photos

Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo and her daughter, Priscilla, looked stunning as both teamed up together for a photoshoot session, IGBERETV reports.

The mother and daughter who had always thrilled their followers with stunning photos of themselves, appeared hot in the recent photos they had together which was shared on both their Instagram pages on Sunday evening.

Rocking leather jackets, skimpy tops and lug-sole boots, the duo could easily pass for sisters in the photos.

The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZFVnKSsjsM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.

Wait oooo her daughter is priscy on IG.... I never knew oooo
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Elidrisy20: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Rotiix:
This is what naira marley meant
yeah Bleep mama Bleep daughter

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can say that when you make it in life cheesy
For now keep parading as an online warrior..
When is mummy preparing breakfast for you?
Keep enjoying her rice and stew.. grin grin

When you grow up your mind go dey.. cheesy

Oponu!
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Oponu!
Thanks fur agreeing with me tho.. grin
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:

Mayne its just me or something, because I don't fancy make up and jewelries... except my waist beads smiley
It's the weapon to catch Randy men to snatch their wallaet

1 Like

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by diamondy: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
A lion can never born a goat grin
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by GUNITGuy: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2022
envoymedia:
Actress, Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In Hot New Photos

Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo and her daughter, Priscilla, looked stunning as both teamed up together for a photoshoot session, IGBERETV reports.

The mother and daughter who had always thrilled their followers with stunning photos of themselves, appeared hot in the recent photos they had together which was shared on both their Instagram pages on Sunday evening.

Rocking leather jackets, skimpy tops and lug-sole boots, the duo could easily pass for sisters in the photos.

See below.

This is the purpose for fighting gender based violence
......Female sexuality liberty .....The muslims were right about women, Apostle Paul warned about it .......

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by TheKingsmann(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Business women cheesy
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by perdollar(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2022
I thought is Iyabo Obasanjo. Too many iyabos.
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Olosho and Olosho Pro Max

in those days kids most especially ladies hide their immorality dressing and act from their parents but these days na the parents be their mentor

I thank God for the kind of woman you gave me

6 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by phorget(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:

With your waist beads you are indeed qualified to start the olosho business, you can as well add leg chains to add value to your wares.

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by advanceDNA: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Dogs don’t give birth to goats.

Wickedness is in your blood...

1 Like

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Spherical77(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Oponu!
You this small hungry brat coming to nairaland to sprew trash. The person you mention is telling you the truth and you open your mouth like tap dey abuse am

I wonder where all these small small hungry boys dey see phone use to come nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by sammugbes(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2022
You can say that again, what morals

]Dogs don’t give birth to goats.[/quote]
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Where is the father/husband?
Was he there when they left house on this dressing?
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Bigpapi: 6:38am On Jan 25, 2022
envoymedia:

See below.

Hoe low shows
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Leviticuscreed: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2022
A worthy successor grin

Agba slayers..... Slay men married and unmarried till they empty

1 Like

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by vickydevoka(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Any pikin way no grow with papa don waste. Guys if u wan marry ask for de papa. If no papa runo

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by LeoMaxtalk: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2022
My GF.
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by Benprass(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad omo jo iya e

Wrtin she Dey use hand cova in d second pic

Buhari phone call.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by President2001(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Iyabo Ojo and immorality
Re: Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos by ukaface(f): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Everyone for this thread be HYPOCRITE.

Tufia!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.