Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career (23109 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by TheKingsmann(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2022
BatedAnD:
Who is YEMI ALADE?
Dat girl dat was looking for Johnny back then
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tegafej(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Parmeeh:
This Regha guy and nonsense sha

Better nonsense
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Ijaya123: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Short girls are very troublesome!

Give them simple a simple idea and they explode on your head.

Guys! Avoid short ladies at all cost if you can.

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.

How many ladies do you know that are above 6 feet tall?
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Josh64(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Some girls no just get character. Someone concerned about you is offering harmless suggestion to you, instead of politely discussing with the person, you are exploding, calling the person names, smh.

Daniel concerned about her? That guy can advise Messi and Ronaldo on their football career. He no get job.

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Raychee(f): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Oh my i love Yemi but i don't see anything wrong in what the commenter said. smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by TheOmoney(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.

She's taller than you...both physically and Moneycally! grin

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Johel(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19

These yeyebrities and stupidity...they talk too much.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by hollywater: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2022
She should collaborate with somebody mama wen dey shine her puny for public? Tia Yemi gave him a good respond.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by jimtemi1: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2022
She is from ONDO state Na, so it doesn't surprise me.. Even the poor one among them get strong head not to talk of the rich ones
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Shes not short. Shes 5.7ft tall, i bet you, your mama no tall reach her height
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ijaya123:

How many ladies do you know that are above 6 feet tall?
You dey mind the mumu. Shes even 5.7ft tall. I'm sure his mother is as tall as that
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
jimtemi1:
She is from ONDO state Na, so it doesn't surprise me.. Even the poor one among them get strong head not to talk of the rich ones
Half ondo half igbo
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by mmadu5(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
This girl has smelly punna I forked her back in 2011
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Ghard(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
E Doo !
In the words of a wiseman I once met.. he says " son, never offer unsolicited advice to anyone no matter how lowly or highly placed".
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by ablejesus26(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Yemi Alade short??
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
When she go marry?
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tillaman(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your wife or babe will be somewhere now thinking she is the only woman in the world for you...

This life ehn!!! tongue
funny thing she know I like this Yemi Alade
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Karemarealty288(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thats a harmless advise na..
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by LINTUNE(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

but those are my spec, yemi is my own definition of a woman ..the face, physique, skin, everything just well put in place tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Fortune109: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
tillaman:
My love for Yemi Alade Na follow come no be Alaba made walahi
I don send her dm tire say I admire her the only reply I got for the whole epistle Na Awwwwwwn Thank you �
Good better best I shall never rest until
My good is better and my better best
Yemi na me and you for this life o

My own na Toke Makinwa, chai grin

But I no dey send dm up and down o!
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by anthropizzy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Lamo

You are funny sir

Not all short girls are troublesome and perturbed

I never knew this yemi alade is rude surly and saucy.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by anthropizzy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good response cos I don't know what make you think you have a say in others business..

Same way most boys on here always pokenose concerning women issue..
Alade na Savage abeg...the guy must be in tears now grin grin

I disagree with you.

That is a rude response and that might hurt her in one way or the other in time to come.

She is a celebrity and celebrities are publicly focused on.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
anthropizzy:

I disagree with you.

That is a rude response and that might hurt her in one way or the other in time to come.

She is a celebrity and celebrities are publicly focused on.
So what? undecided undecided
She didn't ask for his advice....
She own her career and knows what to do about it...
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by anthropizzy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19

I never knew this yemi Alade is rude and surly.

She has lost my respect.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by lesbiconverter: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo! She don't dey old o!

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by anthropizzy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So what? undecided undecided
She didn't ask for his advice....
She own her career and knows what to do about it...

That doesn't mean she should be disrespectful to the person.

Remember she is a public figure.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
anthropizzy:

That doesn't mean she should be disrespectful to the person.

Remember she is a public figure.
Sorry how is being hilarious disrespectful? undecided
Don't you have a good sense of humor and a touch of what it mean to be sarcastic..? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by anthropizzy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry how is being hilarious disrespectful? undecided
Don't you have a good sense of humor and a touch of what it mean to be sarcastic..? undecided

Hey boy

Please dont disrespect me.

Don't throw childish tantrums at me.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by bluefilm: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Those boobS look so awesome.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
anthropizzy:

Hey boy

Please dont disrespect me.

Don't throw childish tantrums at me.
Common stop being silly son..how was that being disrespectful? undecided undecided
You boys act weird on here tho..what's that all about huh?
I was trying to explain and you saying something else..
It's ok enjoy yourself.. cry
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Serves him right… Make person not fit mind him business undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Threatens To Sue Blogger Over Her Daughter's Upkeep / J Martins Weds Nnezi In Lagos / Patoranking’s Wilmot Album Listening Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.