Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career (23099 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Short girls are very troublesome!

Give them simple a simple idea and they explode on your head.

Guys! Avoid short ladies at all cost if you can.

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.

Ah for Yab you but “direct cousins to the devil” part wan kill me with laff grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Soffyh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
She would have reply the guy better if the guy didn't include tiwa savage name there,how in this life will u be advcing someone in competition with each other,to go and beg her for feature so that her career will boost?? Does that even make sense?they're called celebrity bcuz they gets huge fans and doing what ther fan's want,is like telling Davido to go beg wizkid for featuring to boost his career, am sure davido will blast the guy forefather or even find him to chop his craz, only dumb will tell me yemi alade is not recognized in whole Africa,even niniola has started building her career internationally,person that feature rickross be small artist??
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Bahamas95(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.
Comrade you're on point. cool
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

Shes not short. Shes 5.7ft tall, i bet you, your mama no tall reach her height

Do you smoke Marijuana?

5.7 what? Centimeters or millimeters
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Bahamas95(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Neymessi:
Like for yemi share for tiwa
I wish Nairaland has none button.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by TeeGod(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Jesus Christ �
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Boniwhite: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
This girl breast mehn!
feel like grabing one and squezing it mehn!
imagine the feeling from sucking this kind boobs in this kind oga buhari regime?
heavenly!!
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by davodyguy: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Parmeeh:
This Regha guy and nonsense sha

The guy is pathetic
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Elidrisy20: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cowbell our milk
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Dedemworld: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
andysmith123:
yemi alade is my wife and as her husband i have nothing to say!

Let ur real wife hear this.... her family house will be ur first house
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by benqo01(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy gave a very good advice but you know some women na dem go change am to rough,where i dont agree with what he said is 'Career Boosting' Yemi is big already.

What we need is more collab between this females in the industry....
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nipplegodfather: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who is YEMI ALADE?
She is the famous chief priestess from ur fine village
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Karleb(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
That Daniel dey dey always misyarn, I had to block him.

But I wonder why female musicians don't feature each other. Why?
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ijaya123:

How many ladies do you know that are above 6 feet tall?

Why are you sounding like its rare.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Blackdisciple(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
I love that babe
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by l0uie(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wetin consign me. I sha just wan lash this girl.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by samorobo: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
NiggasInParis:
On the average Yeah Alade's career is already boosted. She's easily up there among the top 5 female arts.

Tiwa
Simi
Teni
Niniola
Yemi Alade

But then the guy has a point. Yemi focuses more on collaborating with international (other African) Artists maybe to appeal to the outside audience Check her songs. She rarely collabos with home arts. Of which the top performing guys in the list are quite doing better than her locally.

She should consider his advice with an open mind.

Lol pls remove simi,since she put to bed we have not seen or heard anything worthwhile from her.btw make tems the number position,she deserves it.albeit tiwa has stated long in the industry and made more sacrifices but tems will easily outdo tiwa savage and it’s going to get pretty intense in the coming years.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by samorobo: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Solofresh2:
That's disrespect to Yemi Alade.
She is doing for herself already
That nigga should be us which female artist is bigger in the Nigerian music industry apart from Tiwa Savage if not Yemi Alade

For starters TEMS.

Tems has gone places that both tiwa and yemi alade would wish for. Don’t even bring up yemi,I might still manage your argument for tiwa but not yemi.

Tems is even on this years Grammy nominations.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Solofresh2: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
samorobo:

For starters TEMS.

Tems has gone places that both tiwa and yemi alade would wish for. Don’t even bring up yemi,I might still manage your argument for tiwa but not yemi.

Tems is even on this years Grammy nominations.
What do you mean by Tems has gone places that both Tiwa and Yemi Alade would wish for?
Where did she go that they've not gone?
Even Tems will not open her mouth to say this trash.As far as am concerned,Yemi Alade would ever remain her boss in the industry.

So because she was nominated by Grammy now she is now bigger right?
Are you going to tell me now that Wizkid is bigger than Fela because he won a Grammy?
Even Nicki Minaj never won a Grammy
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by heartbeat84: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
All these years, she has been thriving in her career. so what's with the advice now? if the man is pained by her success, let him check himself well before checking on another person's problems
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Some girls no just get character. Someone concerned about you is offering harmless suggestion to you, instead of politely discussing with the person, you are exploding, calling the person names, smh.

she has another source, her pussycat never expire
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Lsx0: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oh
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by kaywhy09(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
My one and only crush, Yemi Alade.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Taiwx(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's obvious Tiwa and Yemi not very close but the regha guy na upper class mumu undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why the body shaming and is Yemi short? cheesy. I don't think so grin
blackaxe78:

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by emmyN(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good response cos I don't know what make you think you have a say in others business..

Same way most boys on here always pokenose concerning women issue..
Alade na Savage abeg...the guy must be in tears now grin grin

The relationship between celebrities and their fans is symbiotic. So fans definitely have a say in their business. I'm sure Yemi was in a bad mood at the time, because the suggestion seems a polite one. That unless she is plain toxic.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
emmyN:

The relationship between celebrities and their fans is symbiotic. So fans definitely have a say in their business. I'm sure Yemi was in a bad mood at the time, because the suggestion seems a polite one. That unless she is plain toxic.
She never sought for his opinion.. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by emmyN(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She never sought for his opinion.. undecided

You didn't read? She didn't need to.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
emmyN:

You didn't read? She didn't need to.
Unfortunately she need to.. doing what he did is called pokenosing.. wink
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

5.7 what? Centimeters or millimeters
Go sch you no gree.
See yah sef now
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common stop being silly son..how was that being disrespectful? undecided undecided
You boys act weird on here tho..what's that all about huh?
I was trying to explain and you saying something else..
It's ok enjoy yourself.. cry
She gave that daniel guy right answer that guy is so stupid. People here are just talking.
They know yemi and tiwa are rivals.
That daniel guy is always everywhere on twitter
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

She gave that daniel guy right answer that guy is so stupid. People here are just talking.
They know yemi and tiwa are rivals.
That daniel guy is always everywhere on twitter
Can you even imagine sef..I never knew that..
Good one from her and that other guy is telling me she was rude.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty / Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO / See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson’s Twin Sister, She Looks Exactly Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.