Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Make Money Online In 2022 In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In 2022 In Nigeria (233 Views)

Profitable Business To Start With 100k In 2022 In Nigeria / 11 Profitable Business To Start With 100k In 2022 In Nigeria / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In 2022 In Nigeria by Anselam90: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Making cash on-line is the want numerous webmasters, on-line traders, marketers… And even YouTubers.
Just believe how clean lifestyles could grow to be if you have a solid profits supply at the net…
Today, I deliver to you the pinnacle l approaches to make cash on line in Nigeria today.
1. Make Money Online on Konga
Konga is certainly considered one among the largest E-Commerce web sites in Africa.
It changed into based with the aid of using Sim Shagaya, and it has in view that been energetic in seveal African countries.
The E-Commerce internet site does now no longer simply function in Nigeria alone, however additionally in Ghana and a few different African States.
How Can I Earn on Konga?
To earn on Konga , all you need to do is have an unique object you need to promote.
You join up as a dealer on Konga, and you’re given get entry to to select the charge for the objects you need to promote.
When you effectively make a sale or delivery, you pay a fee price to Konga (as little as 3% the rate of commodity sold).
On the platform, you’re given get entry to to pick your technique of delivery, your technique of payment, go back coverage and different settings.
2. Make Money from Launching an E-Commerce Store
In the start of this post, I noted a whole lot of niches you may likely begin a internet site on, and I
defined what an E-Commerce internet site is. It is equal element as an E-Commerce save.
If you’re capable of create a shop in which humans can promote and purchase gadgets, you may come to be a millionaire in
months.
E-Commerce web sites like Jumia and Konga are really well worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Read more...

https://www.naijaright.com.ng/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria-in-2022/#

(1) (Reply)

Wow! I Received An Amazon Book Review From A North American Lady (see Pics) / One Skill = $25 Daily / @tugrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.