Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! (527 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Lack Of Patience Is What Pushes People To Make Money Illegally. / WHEN? Winning Through The Power Of PATIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Children be patient with your parents. They were once patient with you.

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbl3i3XQp4

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
LMAO! Go shorty don turn go Charlie. PastorMisBack no go kee me with laugh o! Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordReed:
LMAO! Go shorty don turn go Charlie. PastorMisBack no go kee me with laugh o! Bwahahahahaha!

Lol grin grin

Thanks for watching smiley
Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Ayo081(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ayo081:
grin

Having a conversation with my mother wasn't easy at all at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Ayo081(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Having a conversation with my mother wasn't easy at all at all grin

As I watch your video, I remember I could be like that too. Especially when we expect parents to get our message and they keep saying "do you mean"? grin

The more patient we are the more the ask questions lol.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Vs 50 Cent: The Art Of Patience!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Ayo081:

As I watch your video, I remember I could be like that too. Especially when we expect parents to get our message and they keep saying "do you mean"? grin

The more patient we are the more the ask questions lol.

I agree. It got to a point that we no longer initiated a conversation with our mum ojare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Soter! And Gave Man Soteria! / No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. / Mohammed Would Go Around Mecca Lying On Married Women's Beds (SHOCKING ISLAM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.