Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. (524 Views)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... How Great Thou Art / How Great Is Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
You can’t please everybody so get on with it.

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkkWT2Jrw8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by SurvivorM(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Amen.
Fear is the reason many cant do what they like because they are always thinking that they can do it, what will people think, what many more
But once we conquer that fear we will realise that we were just wasting our time.
Thanks for this morning inspirational message Ma

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2022
SurvivorM:
Amen.
Fear is the reason many cant do what they like because they are always thinking that they can do it, what will people think, what many more
But once we conquer that fear we will realise that we were just wasting our time.
Thanks for this morning inspirational message Ma

You are welcome and thanks for engaging. As you have rightly said, fear has crippled many into dropping their dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by SurvivorM(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You are welcome and thanks for engaging. As you have rightly said, fear has crippled many into dropping their dreams.
Ma I am always looking forward for your messages, your messages always inspire me.
I should be thanking you Ma for your wonderful works

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2022
SurvivorM:
Ma I am always looking forward for your messages, your messages always inspire me.
I should be thanking you Ma for your wonderful works

That's very encouraging. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by isaiah4life(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Fear is a tormentor. I could remember how I lost my envisaged missing rib on the wings of fear.

I couldn't approach her. It was months later she told a friend of mine that she also had a crush on me.

Maybe I would have been married now. angry

God punish fear.

Thanks, ma for this message. I had to check on the word Ad hominem.

Hurray, I have learnt to take the bull by the horn and a new word just registered in my word bank. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Wanbissaka: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
You can’t please everybody so get on with it.

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkkWT2Jrw8
haters done tire me. I dont longer give a hoot about my haters

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2022
isaiah4life:
Fear is a tormentor. I could remember how I lost my envisaged missing rib on the wings of fear.

I couldn't approach her. It was months later she told a friend of mine that she also had a crush on me.

Maybe I would have been married now. angry

God punish fear.

Thanks, ma for this message. I had to check on the word Ad hominem.

Hurray, I have learnt to take the bull by the horn and a new word just registered in my word bank. smiley

I could say she wasn't yours. You'll find your own missing rib. We won't let fear hold us captive and lol at the new word grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Wanbissaka:
haters done tire me. I dont longer give a hoot about my haters

If we don't ignore them, we won't do anything in life.

When I first started summarising all the books of the Bible on YouTube, there was a particular American man who kept on mocking what I was doing but the more he mocked, the more I carried on. I finished the task in 1 and a half years grin

He's no longer mocking grin

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by KnownUnknown: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

He's no longer mocking grin

But you’re still a joke. You can’t even be saved by child rearing anymore because you’re obviously menopausal.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Re: No Matter How Great You Are, Hater’s G’wan Hate. Don't Let Fear Stop You. by MARYIAN(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success,i don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers. grin Thanks ma for this awesome message.

(1) (Reply)

A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? / Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? / Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.