Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes (29110 Views)

Joe Biden Caught Sleeping During A Meeting With The Israeli PM / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Gentlevip: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Am choosing myself over them

By the way great nmamdi kano for me
Poopypants:
i’ll choose a million Jonathan over the vegetable.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
foryourmindnow:
The most important part is here

A Nigerian SINator beat a woman in a sextoy shop and nothing happened.

A CCT chairman and his security boys beat a boy in Abuja for telling him to park his car properly, then came back with DSS and police to abduct, torture and imprison another person who recorded the incident, with the excuse that they are "Biafra boys". Nothing happened. He is still serving.

Dullard of Sudan, El Jubrino, threatened the entire Igbo with genocide and massacre after calling them 5%, dot in a circle, etc. When his tweet about that was deleted, he banned the entire Twitter social network.

Very useless country called Nigeria where people behave like animals.

You people will never develop or get better.

The fact that a sitting president called a journalist and apologize personally has already gone way over Nigerians heads. Our leaders don't do it. Unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Deeprooted: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
If it's a country in West Africa, some people will come out to justify this
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by 27Pushing30: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Trump won't apologize

Trump didn't call any one a SOB.

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by 27Pushing30: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

The fact that a sitting president called a journalist and apologize personally has already gone way over Nigerians heads. Our leaders don't do it. Unfortunately.

The sitting senator actually apologized.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
olatade:
The same people that would be upset with Trump for saying this are now celebrating it. It will fuel CNN for days.

Has Trump ever apologised for yabbing someone? What is there to celebrate here anyway?

1 Like

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by blasted12: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol!The reporter asked for it. He asked a sarcastic question and got a same dose of his own medicine grin. I meant Biden was right to have pointed out that rising inflation in an election year can only hurt and not help the governing party

"You must be a stupid son of a bit^h" grin grin - Joe Biden 2022

1 Like

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
27Pushing30:

Trump didn't call any one a SOB.

Hypocrites

Because he called them worse names.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Shellsploit: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
@Shellsploit, oya food don done for you oo, it's time to start your teaching as a Certified penetration tester shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na Nairaland mods i want train!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Poopypants: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gentlevip:
Am choosing myself over them

By the way great nmamdi kano for me
I no get the time for this nonsense online.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Oharina(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Siberia01:
cheesy grin Economy of Anambra alone is bigger than the whole US America is a fuvking shithole
How? Explain please, i want to learn.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by scribble: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
HegenIkomkeh:
The President is right!
Peter Doocy is nothing but an extremist right wing propaganda spewer, fond of throwing stupid and unreasonable questions for gotcha moments. That was the perfect response to a very stupid question.
P.S He never apologised. He called him and told him it was nothing personal and now i love him even more.

What a pedestrian report

Trump 2024 insha allah
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Rastaramsey(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Poopypants:
This man was a waste of 4 years , just like buhari . But trump isn’t an option.

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Rastaramsey(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Trump is 10 times better than that bastard sad sad
That fool brought inflation into America...

My client dey always complain
Damnnnn undecided undecided
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Quiny32323: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Worst than trump but the black community was blinded by emotions but I warned them shocked
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by blacknoir: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
lmao
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Emperoo: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Siberia01:
cheesy grin
Economy of Anambra alone is bigger than the whole US
America is a fuvking shithole

I think you are from the moon..
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by ChiefSweetus: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Actually the first time Biden comes off in good light to me grin
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Panda7(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
So Mr Biden now is like an economics proffessor??
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by bluefilm: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
FacelessKing:
Oh okay! Now, imagine if this was Trump.

If it were to be Trump, it will be Breaking News on CNN for the next three months or even more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Morenikeji090(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
He is not perfect...
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by SocialJustice: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Country when get head.
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Remman(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Now understandable why Trump did similar... Right?
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Starlight252: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Some people think some Presidents are the ones heading their country...
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by Bahamas95(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
FuckDModz:
What a cunt!
Your comment made me remember this guy in the movie Game Of Thrones.

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by seyz91(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Public office holder are humans

They can also make mistakes

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by seyz91(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
E no go ever apologize, infact the call na to insult more
FacelessKing:
Oh okay! Now, imagine if this was Trump.

Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fox news na Republicans get am

CNN na Democrats

So you got your answer
God1000:
No need to apologize, I see it as political correctness because of his personality.

Fox news is notorious for character assassination, campaign of calumny and all sorts of propaganda against the democrats, it is the most racist media organisation in America, they support every ugly thing republicans do.

I won't forget how they aided and abetted Donald trump wrongdoings
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by JBoss25(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Trump won't apologize
Trump is no punk
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by EmmaLege: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
A Stupid Son Of A Bitch
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin its not easy to be president and answer Some of these journalist questions o
Re: Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes by naija4life247: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Vicotex:
Stupid Biden, stupid just like Buhari.
Watch how he'll blame Vladimir Putin and Russia for his bad mouth

On top another country's President? Truly Nigeria's situation is getting people depressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM / Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.