Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy (24138 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Mrklemo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
purpleicious:
Ah....I quite understand you..I lost mine about three weeks to delivery.its still hurting.

Take heart.
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by VIKTO83(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Social media has taken sanity away from people.
Now it has also taken away act of privacy and so children of night walk take advantage to cause havok. In d past a pregnant woman keep if secret but now they snap picture up and down exposing boobs and p**y

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Afonasa(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
My condolences, but next time she should try not to post those pics, we live in Nigeria dear

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Goldbw122(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Next time stop show casing yourself, train your self on how to take care of yourself.
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by phemmyfour: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
AbujaAgent:
[s]Pregnancy is something that should be kept private.[/s] May we never lose our child
Balderdash.... African mentality, too much Nollywood. Do you know how many people who don't have access to internet are losing their pregnancy daily
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Buhari saw that your pregnancy shoot.
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by seanery: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
U sef too announce am to d world
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ugodson(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Maybe she wasn't pregnant in the first place after all, reason she displayed it on the internet for formality sake.

I doubt if she will open up to that...
Too much knacking while pregnant could cause this but most couple won't listen.
When your wife's pregnancy has gone beyond 5 months, do not go near her but pseudo—backyard scientists will disagree with me telling you how it is that time that intimacy is needed the most.
According to one quack doctor in one of the mushroom hospitals.

I have never insulted anybody on this platform before but I guess you are an answer exception. You are evil yes I said it,from the video and pictures it's very real. You use your useless mouth and ask if she was really pregnant? God will help you. You are not a woman I wonder if you have women as sisters and you haven't lost any child.

I strongly suggest you apologize to this woman even if she doesn't see it just write cos it's heartbreaking so lose a child I have been there
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by DamnnNiggarr: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
ugodson:

I have never insulted anybody on this platform before but I guess you are an answer exception. You are evil yes I said it,from the video and pictures it's very real. You use your useless mouth and ask if she was really pregnant? God will help you. You are not a woman I wonder if you have women as sisters and you haven't lost any child.

I strongly suggest you apologize to this woman even if she doesn't see it just write cos it's heartbreaking so lose a child I have been there
I have no sympathy for any human who rushes to the internet to display a nude, xx-rated picture of her immediately she takes in, be it celebrity or whoever... You talked about having sisters or women who have experienced miscarriages before, Yes, I have many women who have experienced miscarriages in the past, So, miscarriage is not a new thing but rushing to the internet to display your naked pictures is out of it.
Why do they do that? Who are they trying to impress??
This will serve as a lesson to her so that next time she takes in, she will learn to keep it private and as such, surprise her enemies because not everyone is happy that you're pregnant especially the people she calls her friends.
My Wife won't try this shit, snapping herself while pregnant talk more of posting it on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by yommygift15: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
God knows best, may b he take her back knowinfully well she might be as dumb as you and make her unclothedness the public property .
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by LieBurster: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
God did not take your unborn child. Job 34v 10, 12. Says for a certainty God does not do wicked and it is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly.
However, be comforted by the resurrection hope. Act 24: 15. If you believe ,your daughter will rise again in the resurrection in the last day!!
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by KingofHearts(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Monitoring spirits used to have a rough day trying to hop around for informations now they work from home in sweet comfort with the informations supplied directly to them at no cost nice and easy!!

Keep what should be kept away from the public,don’t flow with the flow…..be the flow!
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I have no sympathy for any human who rushes to the internet to display a nude, xx-rated picture of her immediately she takes in, be it celebrity or whoever... You talked about having sisters or women who have experienced miscarriages before, Yes, I have many women who have experienced miscarriages in the past, So, miscarriage is not a new thing but rushing to the internet to display your naked pictures is out of it.
This will serve as a lesson to her so that next time she takes in, she will learn to keep it private and as such, surprise her enemies because not everyone is happy that you're pregnant especially the people she calls her friends.
My Wife won't try this shit, snapping herself while pregnant talk more of posting it on the internet.
most women these days are useless, they put everything on media. Infact social Media and being online takes 99% of their lives. Nonsense, am sorry to say this, I only feel for the unborn child, not her

1 Like

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Tobidarker02: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Legalcriminal:
You get pregnant next thing you expose your nudes on internet. Smh

How can universe take away your princess stupid people everywhere
Ronaldo
Kim Kardashian
Mike of bbnaija
Omashola
All informed us when they discovered their spouse were pregnant
What do you have to say about that?
Beside she only posted that picture when she lost the pregnancy not before
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by DamnnNiggarr: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Vickyvice:
most women these days are useless, they put everything on media. Infact social Media and being online takes 99% of their lives. Nonsense, am sorry to say this, I only feel for the unborn child, not her
the unborn escaped this wicked world and has gone to be with its maker,
So its in a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Bluesearoll(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stupid people everywhere
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is why it's not always good to display ur pregnancy online all the time, make ur Village people no go reason ur matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Gospel2Day: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Legalcriminal:
You get pregnant next thing you expose your nudes on internet. Smh

How can universe take away your princess stupid people everywhere

Don't mind them.
Thank God the baby girl went back to God.
She would have raised her to be exposing her nudity online also.
The way most females are senseless and shameless is so shocking to me that I'm tempted to conclude that they're not fully human, may be partly animal and partly human.
Pathetic lots.
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ugodson(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Alright I have read all what you wrote and I understand where you are coming from. The fact is that the tummy is out already and she wasn't naked she only showed her tummy,for me she's just feeling greatful.
D least u could do is share her pain and calmly advice her and not insult her.
God Almighty will see all of us through
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ogoloray(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
We all know that you are a man hiding behind a female moniker... And that explains the reason you quote almost everybody.

Get guys attention, so you can get money out of them somehow...

You are the lowest of the low!
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Boniwhite: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Being a woman cry
Blessings to her for being strong.. cry

I can't imagine the emotional trauma she might have gone through.. cry
imagine you were the one that lost that pregnancy...

heavenly...
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Boniwhite: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
ugodson:

baba why u dey take panadol 4 another woman headache?

he is not the reason you lost a pregnancy... Stop been childish

he has the right to say his view
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by President2001(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
When the so called house wife open her body on social media it's may be the cause of loosing the baby
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by SoapQueen(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2022
AbujaAgent:
Pregnancy is something that should be kept private. May we never lose our child

I'm telling you.

Pregnancy is the most delicate phase of a woman's life. And for the life of me, I'll never post a picture of myself anywhere when I'm pregnant.

I ask myself why women release photos of their bumps before they even give birth.

It is well.
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ugodson(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Boniwhite:
baba why u dey take panadol 4 another woman headache?

he is not the reason you lost a pregnancy... Stop been childish

he has the right to say his view

God will not allow u lose a baby? If it happens just know YOU asked for it here on NAIRALAND
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Boniwhite:
imagine you were the one that lost that pregnancy...

heavenly...
Ok
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ufotunang: 4:25am On Jan 26, 2022
Why did you expose your unclothedness and pregnancy to the whole world..... have you not head of village people... what they can do
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by Boniwhite: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2022
ugodson:

God will not allow u lose a baby? If it happens just know YOU asked for it here on NAIRALAND
is that a threat?
or did u ask for one before it happened?

well... Life is not emotional!
Re: Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy by ugodson(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boniwhite:
is that a threat?
or did u ask for one before it happened?

well... Life is not emotional!

Why should threaten you and ofcoure why will any one ask for evil to happen to him/herself?

And for what you wrote "life is not emotional"?
Read Romans 12:15

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Should Ac And Sc Genotype Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.