Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. (1797 Views)

Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
1. Did you nurture yourself?
2. Have you always been independent minded?
At what point in your life did you come to self realization?
3. No matter how you put it, our parents have great influence on us.
1. It was your parent's choice to birth and nurture you, however that they did so does not make you their slave or property since you were yourself created with a fully functional brain and mind just much like theirs undecided

2. Actually, yes! When I was about 4 years of age, I recall having my first ever traumatic experience. And I also recall asking myself questions such as "Why am I here and what is the meaning of my existence? " and far back as the age of 7. undecided

3. Your parents only have the influence you let them have over you. That choice is yours to make as an individual and this from childhood. undecided
Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by Kriss216: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:
kobo bu nwanyi. She’s a NL legend. She was once a strong poster in politics section. Odogwu nwanyi k’obu cool
For real?

No wonder post ya na aga aka ikpa-aka ikpa oge obula.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by Richy4(m): 4:53am On Jan 26, 2022
If people keep on minding their business, the world will soon turn to a blind place to leave in...Because one will see evil perpetrated under his or her nose.. and turn a blind eye in the name of minding their business angry
Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Brighton1:
Good day nairalanders.

My neighbor's son fight with his father almost every week, they fight in public without shame and people in the estate are tired of settling their fight. I don't live in a face me I slap you apartment, I live in an estate, this neighbor I'm talking about lives in the next compound, just a fence that demarcate us.

The son should be 23 years old, and he respect people in the estate so much, he greets alot, he can run errands for you without stress. Sometimes he do come to my house to charge his phone whenever my generator is on, If I'm about to wash my car he will say bros don't worry I will wash it, before you say jack he's done.

Some of my clothes I don't wear anymore I do give him, sometimes I do give him money atleast 2k to hold side. He's fond of saying thank you a million times, Infact after a week he will still be saying bros thank you for the other day.

People including me, do wonder why this boy fight his father? they throw punches at each other, better Gidigbo....Anytime they fight, they do speak their language and the boy always repeat one particular statements, and I don't really understand their Lang. (I won't disclose their tribe to avoid tribal bigotry, becus this forum need to work on that) So i asked a friend that speak and understand the lang, it means "you ruined my life"

For those of you that would say I should mind my business. Normally, I don't like to interfere in people's matter, Infact I'm an introvert, I just have few friends but I see this boy as my younger brother and I'm not happy with the way he fights with his father, I would like to advice him to stop but I don't want to force him.

Nairalanders please how do I go about it? For the boy to use that statement "you ruined my life“ to his father, something must be wrong.

Sesy him down and make good use of your last paragraph to find out what exactly is the problem with him and his dad

The truth may come out before he kills his dad
Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by stacyadams: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Brighton1:
Good day nairalanders.

My neighbor's son fight with his father almost every week, they fight in public without shame and people in the estate are tired of settling their fight. I don't live in a face me I slap you apartment, I live in an estate, this neighbor I'm talking about lives in the next compound, just a fence that demarcate us.

The son should be 23 years old, and he respect people in the estate so much, he greets alot, he can run errands for you without stress. Sometimes he do come to my house to charge his phone whenever my generator is on, If I'm about to wash my car he will say bros don't worry I will wash it, before you say jack he's done.

Some of my clothes I don't wear anymore I do give him, sometimes I do give him money atleast 2k to hold side. He's fond of saying thank you a million times, Infact after a week he will still be saying bros thank you for the other day.

People including me, do wonder why this boy fight his father? they throw punches at each other, better Gidigbo....Anytime they fight, they do speak their language and the boy always repeat one particular statements, and I don't really understand their Lang. (I won't disclose their tribe to avoid tribal bigotry, becus this forum need to work on that) So i asked a friend that speak and understand the lang, it means "you ruined my life"

For those of you that would say I should mind my business. Normally, I don't like to interfere in people's matter, Infact I'm an introvert, I just have few friends but I see this boy as my younger brother and I'm not happy with the way he fights with his father, I would like to advice him to stop but I don't want to force him.

Nairalanders please how do I go about it? For the boy to use that statement "you ruined my life“ to his father, something must be wrong.

Buy him beer with Suy a.......calm down ND talk to him...him go open up...
Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Brighton1:
Good day nairalanders.

Talk to the boy and find out from him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. / I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It / Mother........eight Lies Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.