Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland (33351 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by yusluvad(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2022
He should enjoy his priviledge that was served to him on a platter of gold...
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by OmoOshodi(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by AmazingELixir: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
grin

That their boots looks Aba_ish
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Newton85: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba are the most westernised people in Africa
What the heck? How's being "Westernized" an achievement or something to brag about? What's wrong with some of you? What sort of sickening inferiority complex is this?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by okoIYAyin(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:

That's just the bitter truth my man, but our fellow brothers and sisters wouldn't want to agree out of envy and unnecessary hatred. They might even try and twist the whole sentence just to massage their ego, just like the man above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Sammy07: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Christians Lagba !!

We Yoruba christians lead, YMM follow..

Caliphate slaves (MURIC SLAVES) should not quote me!
[/s]

Try another method.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by diplomat058(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. Your failed divisive tactic is funny and stupid at the same time. Yorùbá are ONE. By the way, how ironic that you utilize non christlike methods (abuses, curses, threat, propaganda, etc.) in your supposed christian advocacy? Repent!
CyynthiaKiss:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Newton85: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Dear meth IPOB cannibal, why are you ashamed of your real identity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Judd007: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2022
We have hear you
Entprys:
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by November24(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:

Are you sure it's not the Binis? wink
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Newton85: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
yorubademon24:
yaribanza pigs and low-self esteem.

look at the inferior pigs jubilating over a mere police file carrier!

tufiakwa!
I think that's still far better than you low self-esteemed meth Eboe cannibals who want to make a white woman a commissioner in your region just because she speaks a little Eboe and posts Eboe foods on Youtube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:
Most times you hear of yorubas, they are not in esterm Europe or useless Asian countries like Cambodia, India and Vietnam for "that" crime. They're mostly in UK, US, Canada and Europe either being the best student, inventing something or just adding a significant positive impact to soceity. I don't ever regret being a yoruba man in this life.
thanks for this info. Am from south, and our people in d east are always constituting nuisance in Asia and eastern partsof the world and with desperation.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by 77up(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

When you knew there is no sense in what you typed, you are crying no one should quote you. Why are you evil people trying so hard to divide Yoruba? Well I have quote you o and I'm not a slave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by whirlwind7(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:

So westernized, in fact, that they all jumped into the molue of a crude, barely educated and backward fula man to rule them. grin
So much sufferstication
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by SOFTSKILL: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Nope, Osu Jews, Cannibal dey disguise to cause confusion
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by bonnyhope: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:

Shut up

Ogboni people
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by od501: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
His name has a nice ring to it. So attractive, and based off of that alone, I would totally date them. cheesy It evokes some sort of powerful, mysterious aura or the sort.

You are one of the problems of Africa: lack of sense. Just imagine the nonsense you dropped here! Having sex already after reading a name, just a name oo.
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by SOFTSKILL: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2022
whirlwind7:

So westernized, in fact, that they all jumped into the molue of a crude, barely educated and backward fula man to rule them. grin
So much sufferstication

Treat "Osularia Cannibalisis" a disease common among erosion dwellers
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by SOFTSKILL: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2022
November24:

Are you sure it's not the Binis? wink

How many are the Binis?

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Bamzyriches451: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Real niggar
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

And yet, you still cry and wail everyday. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by cliqtips: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
His name has a nice ring to it. So attractive, and based off of that alone, I would totally date them. cheesy It evokes some sort of powerful, mysterious aura or the sort.

All these English untop someone that does not know you exist...

Lobatan... maybe, Buhari should call you to reset you to factory settings.
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by SportsHD: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2022
dasparrow:
He is the son of a Finnish mother and was most likely born in Finland and has lived in Finland all his life so what's the big deal? It's not as if he is a fresh of the boat African immigrant with an African father and mother that came to Finland to come and hustle.
See his skin sef. I wonder if what the narrative would be if he was "kante" black. Just saying though.

I'm sure there would be black officers in the force. I mean, he can't be the only one.
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by mozona(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Snapchat:

He speaks Yoruba tho, that means he has a strong connection to his roots.

How do u know he speak yoruba.
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by DabuIIIT: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Dammm these are human beings...
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by shevchenko(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
Entprys:
[/s]

May God let Nigeria divide
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by emekachief: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by obembet(f): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Entprys:

Nobody argue that with u.
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Zedwen: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerians succeeding everywhere
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Nokio1:
OK we have met him,should we tell buhari to call him
Please don't..

Let this young man don't get misfortuned wherever he is..

I beg u pls
Re: Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland by President2001(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2022
His from Igboegunrin in Okitipupa local government Ondo State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.