Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (33370 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by lekanolas: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gov. Babatunde Fashola kissing his wife at a public event

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Desola(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
lekanolas: Gov. Babatunde Fashola kissing his wife at a public event

superlicious! Behind every successful man...

O seun, o ku aduro tii wa, Mrs. Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by mimima(f): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
what a happy family.

Nice one sha
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by tempex88(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
i love ds family
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Callotti: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
How sweeet! So Muslim dey kiss Sharia kiss?
Nooooo shyting!
Does he go 'down-town' too? tongue
With many other concubines! wink
Welcome to African love! cool

Big phocking deal!
If he does not kiss his wife, is it my mama he will kiss?
Bush rats!
Kissing must be a rarity in Lagos State or Oooduwa land.
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
They are a happy family because fashola kissed his wife. NIGERIANS!

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by gulfer: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Contrast this with GEJ kissing Patience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by chosen04(f): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
How come "RAT POISON OF THE SAGE" come to mind here.

I just hope he is not RAT POISONING her sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Egbon Raufoo's wife cannot try this Anti-Sharia display of affection, she will surely receive 2 dirty agbero slaps starting horizontally and ending vertically grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Desola(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: How sweeet! So Muslim dey kiss Sharia kiss?
Nooooo shyting!

Big phocking deal!
Bush rats!
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

Chineke...this woman will not kill me on this forum o... grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by werepeLeri: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
so? Cant stop laughing at all these postings.

Keep your abuse to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by aribisala0(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
but dem for comot their glass naa!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by 50calibre(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
lucenzo: They are a happy family because fashola kissed his wife. NIGERIANS!

Yes Nigerians are happy to see others happy except for people like you who derive joy in people's misery just to console yourself of yours.

I bet you didn't see how people cheered when Obama kissed his wife at a basketball game, you are calling nigerians. Who are you a Bangladeshi?

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Thereishel: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg may you no do this in Kano, Kaduna, Borno or any Northern States, so that Boko Haram would not see u and say you know be true Muslim. I say mine oooo!
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by kiyosaki1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
how dat one come change da fact say da street leading to ma bunk is in the state of dis-repair embarassed
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by timpaker(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
And so?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by duality(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
mtchweeeew.

Irrelevant

They can go on a kissing spree for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Teejayphillip(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
2 love bird,doing dia tins.... Thumbs up 2 d Governor n d 1st lady
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by xerxes456(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
aribisala0: but dem for comot their glass naa!
u want them to kiss their nose instead... grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Classicalman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: How sweeet! So Muslim dey kiss Sharia kiss?
Nooooo shyting!

Big phocking deal!
Bush rats!
Mtcheeeeeeeew!
You must be a lunatic girl just released from d assylum.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by ndala(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
lekanolas: Gov. Babatunde Fashola kissing his wife at a public event
nawaooo make i jump fence ni?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by codernoni: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
lucenzo: They are a happy family because fashola kissed his wife. NIGERIANS!
AKATA! Kmt
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by acidtalk: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Will that make him reverse the ban of Okada riders in the state or will it make him revert to the old school fees of those in LASU.

Kaih! Na wa for nairaland Moderators.

So many Okada riders that have been kicked out of job and their children forced to withdraw from LASU because of high school fees might never be able to kiss their lovely wives again because they are now poorer than ever which translates in frustration, occasional quarrels and fights and a general sad home.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by EreluY(f): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=18pt]IS FASHOLA A POLYGAMIST, MONOGAMIST OR MONOGAMIST WITH FEMALE ACCESSORIES?[/size]
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by sauceEEP(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
how on earth does this affect d price of gentamicine that just skyrocketed due to d recent flooding dat swept al most al d genta farms
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gross
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by Greatpius(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Fasho, sure man. Keep it up.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by ceejay80s(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wetin concern me, na their stupid public eye service kiss go carry me from bustop to my home? after treking home na dis nonsense i first see on nairaland homepage
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by DANILSA(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
OP MUST BE GOOD IN GOSSIP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by pauloskyo: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
They are deceiving their mama and papa there
Re: Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife by MrUmaRu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na spirit of ashawo dey worry them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / How Imo Governorship Election Verdict Generates Judicial Crisis / Rickey Tarfa, Arraigned; Floods Court With 90 Sans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.