Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay (198 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by Azeemokoya: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Over 120 Roman Catholic Church priests and employees within a community in Germany have decided to come out as homosexuals, while also launching a campaign demanding an end to institutional discrimination against LGBTQ people.

The priests and church employees took to the streets on Monday after allegedly facing constant discrimination, and also called for better protection of LGBTQ rights and an end to institutional discrimination against queer people.

The protesters, including former and current priests, teachers, church administrators and volunteers, who identified themselves as gay and queer, asked the church to take into account their demands and do away with “outdated statements of church doctrine when it comes to sexuality and gender.”

They also published a seven-point demands on social media under an initiative called “OutInChurch.”

The demands range from queer people saying they should be able to live without fear and have access to all kinds of activities and occupations in the church without discrimination.

They demanded that their “sexual orientation must never be considered a breach of loyalty or reason for dismissal from their occupation.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/catholic-priests-come-out-as-gay/

Re: German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by caesymore(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haaaaa sad

What did I just read
Re: German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
No be today na
Re: German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK Come and see your fellow brother in Christ...

Re: German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Exactly..this is a country that understand how it should be..
I love this cos it gladdens my heart..h shouldn't be ashamed of his sexuality..
We are all humans..he is loved..

Anyone who ain't comfortable should smash his head against a rock and keep crying online.. cheesy
Re: German Catholic Priests Come Out As Gay by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
michael77777:
FERNANDEZISBACK Come and see your fellow brother in Christ...

Thanks for tagging me I really appreciate..my comment is now available for everyone to see... kiss

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 23: When God Seems Silent / Reflection 30: Obedience To God / It Is Not How Well You Eat, But Your Closeness To God That Makes You Look Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.