Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Reflection 23: When God Seems Silent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 23: When God Seems Silent (197 Views)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon – When God Seems Too Late / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 23: When God Seems Silent by MyCatholicLife: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022

At times, when we seek to know our merciful Lord all the more, He will appear to be silent. Perhaps sin has gotten in the way or perhaps you have allowed your own idea of God to cloud His true voice and His true presence. At other times, Jesus hides His presence and remains hidden for a reason. He does so as a way of drawing us deeper. Do not worry if God seems silent for this reason. It’s always part of the journey (See Diary #18).

Reflect, today, upon how present God seems to be. Perhaps He’s abundantly present, perhaps He seems distant. Now set that aside and realize the fact that God is always intimately present to you whether it feels like it or not. Trust Him and know that He is always with you regardless of how you feel. If He seems distant, first examine your conscience, admit any sin that may be in the way, and then make an act of love and trust in the midst of whatever you may be going through.

Lord, I trust in You because I believe in You and in Your infinite love for me. I trust that You are always there and that You care for me in all moments of my life. When I fail to sense Your divine presence in my life, help me to seek You and to trust You all the more. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPHQCioXnc8

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 30: Obedience To God / The Mother Of Sin / The Power Of God Is Available To Heal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.