Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already (17923 Views)

LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by victooman: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
ibechris:

In the next 5years,u will be very rich with this kind of mentality...I said u will be very successful. It is all about the process and u have taking the bull by the horn.
Your story is similar to mine and today,after NYSC in Kebbi,I relocated back to Abuja with the sum of 360k only.
Today,I have made close to 52million both in cash and assets within a space of 10 years.
U can do more believe me only if u can avoid vices that may affect your ambition. Focus on building your wealth and marry only when your money starts working for u.
Thanks bro,,
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by yunqdady: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by victooman: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Trust me as someone who has been in your shoes and did what you did, you might think you are making progress but you aren't. That business you are doing won't even give you up to 100k in a month and there's very huge risk involved. There are graduates starting with salaries of 1.5 million a month. They don't have two heads. Better open your eyes before time goes by and you will start regretting.
how many of them pls? mention the percentage of the graduate earning that amount compare to the ones roaming the street with less than 50k jobs? name all the organization in this country , and mention one that pays such amount,,? except someone with a high demanding i.t skills or oil companies how many graduates and which organization pay 1.5 million in this country on monthly basis? You just love to exaggerate things to give yourself closure,,must l work as an employee ,, how can you project that a business that gives me over 3k on daily basis will remain like that for years,, wont l expand,?wont l invest? the 1.5 million you are making it sound like a big deal l can mention about 10 emeka and 10 Ifeanyi in my street here who did not even go to the university that makes more than that on weekly basis, if l become like them is it a crime, ? do they have two heads.

5 Likes

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by yunqdady: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hiq0: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Udoboss(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cryptobits:
Ma'amiAfrique are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 30k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi @ gmail dot com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

Interested..... Plz where is the location??

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by PoliteActivist: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
luminouz:

That can work but then he will be wife in the marriage....or what makes you think a rich woman will marry him?

Nope, he'd use her money as stepping stone. He's neither lazy nor addled. All he needs is a little capital
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by larrypourl(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Crimpsy:
so because someone does not have a job,

So He/She should not get married

Don't u know, Age is no longer by his Side

How do you expect him to take care of himself, wife and children, you want him to complicate things and start thinking suicide ?
Marriage no bi beans ooo.

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by macAB: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
i graduated in 2019, round up nysc in 2020 and since then, no job or whatsoever. i will be 30 this year and chances of me getting a federal govt job considering my age and the age on my nysc certificate is a very big problem. i am sitting for neco exams this year. i want to use it to apply for army regular recruit intake. any advise please?
Go for air force.Good luck

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by CaveAdullam: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Sixty Mila abai?
Madt!
U go make am.
Life na all about cnection and good information + the right environment.
Nothing like demons or village.
Build ur life around these 3 pillars and thank me latter.
Life functions on principles not the spiritual.
U never jam d right ppl, but keep working e go better.

I believe there is a kind of celestial plane where like minds interact and resonate with similar words and thoughts. This same post/thought of yours has been brooding in my mind for some weeks.

You nailed it! Kudos.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by spydken(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Suffer make you forget how to count numbers too. Chai, it's well my bro. Keep learning, keep developing yourself. You'll sit with kings one day
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by yomi96(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
ibechris:

In the next 5years,u will be very rich with this kind of mentality...I said u will be very successful. It is all about the process and u have taking the bull by the horn.
Your story is similar to mine and today,after NYSC in Kebbi,I relocated back to Abuja with the sum of 360k only.
Today,I have made close to 52million both in cash and assets within a space of 10 years.
U can do more believe me only if u can avoid vices that may affect your ambition. Focus on building your wealth and marry only when your money starts working for u.
boss if u dont mind.i will like to pm you for mentoring
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by LikeAking: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I believe there is a kind of celestial plane where like minds interact and resonate with similar words and thoughts. This same post/thought of yours has been brooding in my mind for some weeks.

You nailed it! Kudos.

Thanks.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by CaptalnMitch: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanos5555:

brother, he is correct i think it is 6 years, it really disappointing that you that are correcting him, dont even know mathematics, just take a look at a product of a Nigerian coledge, you are a disgrace bro

Who is your English teacher ? Learn to construct a perfect sentence before engaging me.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by benbreeze: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Crimpsy:
I hope u are now married,

Irrespective of not finding a job

Not yet......
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by benbreeze: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
GreaterFuture:
t
So what Re you doing now
Where are you and what has been keeping you so far??

I will say it is all God bro.............

I am currently base in Lagos and managing with a sales job.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by calcal: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2022
DONFASZY:
a lecture in one undisclosed uni said degree certificate is rubbish
Can salary earner
Upcoming buy iPhone 13 pro max
Or latest Samsung
No
Bt u will see traders frm market building mansions
Import n employ graduate and pay dem feeding n to salary
Salary men
I feel for una

But their English is good compared to traders.

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by joeybillz(m): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Im just tired to be honest,i run a fish farm but last yr November,i had an issue with my landlady who rented out a space for me to use for my fish farming in her compound,i noticed she was just using me to buy units(prepaid meter) for her house,so we had a disagreement of how much unit i shd be buying so as to pump water for my fish, the best way she felt she cld get to me was traveling and using a diff padlock on the gate,i got there the following morning nd noticed the change of padlock nd called and called her,she didnt pick....i cldnt change water nor feed my fishes for more that a week..all my fishes died,i was pained,i was brought back to point zero...all my money gone.....
Finally secured another place in December nd left the woman's place,but the prob i have now is funds to buy broodstocks and feed.
With about 20/30k I'm good to go,but absolutely no one wants to help me even if borrowing.
Ive bn idle since the beginning of the year which hasnt bn easy for me.

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Willie2015: 3:28am On Jan 28, 2022
HenryDion:

You are the naive one. Keep blaming unseen forces for your predicament, not knowing that you're in total control of your life. The people you know, information and environment is what will determine your life. Believe it or not, that's your cup of tea.

It is God that open the heart of men to lift up and help......

The people you know.. info and environment is a function of Helpers that God sent to lift us up.....

That's why life is spiritual .......
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Willie2015:

It is God that open the heart of men to lift up and help...

The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle.
The wise sometimes go hungry,
and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy.
And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives.
It is all decided by chance.

Not everyone is chanced to have access to the right people, information or born in the right environment. I agree with you to an extent. But when you're unlucky, you can actually turn the tide to your favour by equipping yourself with information. That will start by recognising first that God is an illusion, a tool for control and fear. Take control of your life.

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by timesup234: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

This must be of those ignorant believer in juju and 'village people'.

If you like, keep wasting your future with stupid beliefs.

No one has any juju anywhere to make anyone poor.

Just leave all these mugu people. I get so irritated with their bullshit beliefs that I feel like hitting all their heads with sledge hammer. Very primitive and backward way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by abdulwassi(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2022
clockwisereport:

What can you do?

Housing wiring I can do, office work I can do too. I had experience serving my industrial training at NPDC Benin city.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Cryptobits(f): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Udoboss:

Interested..... Plz where is the location??
send them a mail
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Cryptobits(f): 6:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Crimpsy:
so because someone does not have a job,

So He/She should not get married

Don't u know, Age is no longer by his Side
You didn't answer my question, how will he feed the family?
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2022
benbreeze:
We keep pushing hard bro..Stay honest and stay focus. God will do it for you.

Be diligent and keep building your skills..

I studied Economics and Statistics,2010, With an OND in Accountancy and Finance, 2004..Over 10years now and no job. It hasn't been easy and am holding on believing in myself as I keep working on myself...

I can't believe this honestly, you mean you can't a job with Economics and statistics certificate please
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2022
ravensckar:
Mr. Trader, speak for yourself please. Business business business, make una dey rest sometimes nau. There are salary earners that are making 6-7 figures monthly. In addition, these people still invest in other stuff as a side business. It's not always you bring your GNLD mentality to a public forum. angry angry angry

If a person's primary aim of going to school is to make money (as against acquiring useful knowledge), then, I'll agree with you that such a person's degree is a waste. Going to school and obtaining a degree goes beyond that. Of course, ignorant folks like you who measure success only by material acquisitions won't understand. What does one even expect from someone who can't construct simple sentences? Maybe na traders dem teach you the English language wey you take type all the balderdash above.

PS- 'a lecture in one undisclosed uni'

'can salary earner upcoming'

'import and employ graduate'

'pay dem feeding and to salary Salary men'.

What do the above expressions mean?
Go school, you no gree. Now, see how you dey disgrace yourself for public forum.

Olodo rabata!
You have finished the guy
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2022
victooman:
The way graduate paint this job of a thing one will think it is a way to financial heaven,,how much is the job even paying self,? most jobs will hardly give u 100k in a month, for seven years what business did u build, dont even tell me there is no finance because 19,800 Nysc was paying then is equivalent to the 33k corp member is receiving now, unless you are the one carrying all ur family problems during service year l dont know why a graduate should not strategies for life after school before finishing service,, l rounded up my service last year, l purposely work my way toward serving in a village so as to Augment my savings, l took a job in a private school were l was paid 7k for teaching 3 times in a week, my ppa paid me 2k this means l makes 42k in a village were both transportation and feeding are affordable,, l no flex, l no carry woman matter for head, l knew the family and the country am coming from so l discipline myself. l was saving 20k ever month and l use the rest of the 22k take care of myself,
After service year l had 220k as my savings because l did not save anything on my first allawee . Before rounding up, l called my friend in Abuja , he got a room of 50k for me ,l got matrass, bought food stuff and carpet.
Immediately after my p.o.p l relocated back to Abuja,, when l got there p.o.s was the perfect business that was on my mind, infact l was having less than 200k after expenses, so no money to even construct a kiosk talk more of renting a shop, l bought umbrella table and chair and look for a busy area , and boom business have started,, like play ,the first day l made 2500 naira and subsequently from October till today market bad e bad l go carry 3k go house, in most of the sales am sure of making at least 4-5k a day and this is because l don't have huge capital yet, if u start and fail it is understandable but most students and corpers will live like kings a forget they have nobody,, it hurts me when graduate lament of jobs,, you mustn't work for anybody to feed in this country.
Wow what a motivation to the wise
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hassanmaye(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2022
charlesdinho7:
i graduated in 2019, round up nysc in 2020 and since then, no job or whatsoever. i will be 30 this year and chances of me getting a federal govt job considering my age and the age on my nysc certificate is a very big problem. i am sitting for neco exams this year. i want to use it to apply for army regular recruit intake. any advise please?
Forget your age on certificate Nigeria na something else

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2022
24brains:
omo school na scam jor. Ask Dangote e go give you clue.

if i had use the money i wasted on school to trade, i would be employing profs. by now.

funny enough, all the "find x & y" are not applicable in reality.
Hahahahhahah your Last statement made me laugh, you mean you find x didn't help you understand crypto

1 Like

Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by YourBestWriter: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Just like that, it's 7 years already! It's been rough! Very rough and tough but I give thanks to God. Life isn't always as we plan it... Life charts a different course of its own.
I have seen few folks doing ok with their wife (wives) and kids, I have seen folks who can barely stay afloat financially.

My eyes have seen a lot after NYSC. I have travelled far and wide with no roof just to attend interviews. At a point, I slept on the streets of Lagos job hunting and understood life the harsh way.

The last interview which I did and which got me this current job, I had to sleep on a bench in a market, and my bag was the pillow: because I got to the city around 11:52pm or so and my interview was the following morning. A City I knew no one in

An unknown folk in a known city earning sixty
It's a blessing

Why's this one moaning here? Mine has been since 2014. Haven't found a job yet. Infact, I have given up on finding a job. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Why's this one moaning here? Mine has been since 2014. Haven't found a job yet. Infact, I have given up on finding a job. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
yes a man has to do what he has to do
Re: Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already by benbreeze: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I can't believe this honestly, you mean you can't a job with Economics and statistics certificate please

That's my story bro...I keep trusting God to change that for me..I am in my late 30s now, being jobless and not being able to pursue nor complete the many ambitions really has been heart breaking and honestly the experience isn't good but I am hopeul. I believe God can change my stories anytime..I pray it wouldn't stay any longer..
Everyone has their stories...God help us all sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) / Apply For Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 / Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruiting! Its Hot And Fresh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.