Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta (15481 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Truck Suffers Brake Failure, Crushes Woman To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by xpool(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
ogoloray:
Finally FTC... After 9 long years of waiting!

I dedicate this to my mother, father, my lolm, and my 3 sisters...

It is indeed a milestone in my life... Cheerz y'all
I wish those crushed and dismembered to death by the tanker were your mother and 3 sisters, then you can make front page and comment that way
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
ogoloray:

Did you even bother to read just the topic of the thread? Imagine you shouting cheers on a thread that a mother and her kids lost their lives in such a horrible way. Some of you are so s**pid and insensitive. Nigerians are gradually turning into cannibals and heartless beings. Human lives no longer mean anything to most of you.
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by tutudesz: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
ogoloray:

Are you that foolish Celebrating 1st to comment on the death of 3 children and their mother May other Celebrate with your saddest moment too.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by tutudesz: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
ogoloray:
This is truly heart breaking
Guy changing your comment will not stop others from celebrating your misfortune O!!

Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Rayjnr: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Delta my delta, will we ever see good news from Delta?
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Hotchike: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
What a painful death
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by YourFavorite21(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nawa oh, what a painful loss, may God comfort her husband and family.
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by nickyj19: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
embarassed
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by nickyj19: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Are you that foolish Celebrating 1st to comment on the death of 3 children and their mother May other Celebrate with your saddest moment too.
grin grin una no good for this forum atall
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
persius555:
Many of these used trailers have serious brake failure problems before shipping them to Nigeria.
In Nigeria, we're too poor to think straight enough to know that when the tankers transmission system fail as it attempts to climb an elevated road, it's disaster waiting to consume souls.
Rip to the dead. The country will not save its citizens

And I strongly believe the bike man was doing close marking and following the tanker like fly following shit
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Elianawalker(f): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
I saw the video
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
And why they no burn that tanker? angry
Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Arizonaz: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Here is the youtube link.https://fb.watch/aKPWAzsBTV/
It happened in my town. That spot has eaten many souls because it a valley. Going up and down.

Re: Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta by Calicoe: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Two things here: first, there's no report of what happened to the tanker driver and his vehicle. Will he be prosecuted for manslaughter? As long his prosecution won't make money for FRSC, I think not.

Second, one rule of driving is that drivers/riders keep some appreciable distance between themselves and heavy vehicles in front of them because of incidences like this. If the bike man had known that rule and observed it, this family wouldn't have died.

She was driving the bike by herself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any One In New Zealand And Living There / Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.