Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Popular Comedian, Taaooma Shares Lovely Photos With Her Beautiful Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedian, Taaooma Shares Lovely Photos With Her Beautiful Mother (434 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother / Meet Ruth Kadiri's Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian, Taaooma Shares Lovely Photos With Her Beautiful Mother by princeemmma(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maryam Apaokagi known professionally as Taaooma, is a Nigerian comedian, content creator, cinematographer, and social media influencer. She is known for acting multiple roles in her comedy skits. Taaooma Shared Some Lovely photos together with her beautiful Mother on Instagram.

The popular Nigerian Comedian, Taaooma Shared the pictures on her Instagram timeline and Wrote: ‘One of the first of many shoots we are going to have together Mother, I wanted to have a shoot for her birthday last year Dec 25 and she refused to come then, Well, here we are and Amazing klef did justice.

Taaooma really resembled her Mother, her mother looks beautiful in the photos that Taaooma Shared on Instagram.

https://nollynaijanews.com/popular-comedian-taaooma-shares-lovely-photos-with-her-beautiful-mother/?fbclid=IwAR3wP86-3EOzuP_XJQ8TTIKIMf596cl7JW89gi3U25zuo2lOIlgkgTCHEws

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My V!rg!nity At 14 Bbmzansi Themba Revealed| Acacia Hating / Portable Buys His Look Alike Father Car Worth Millions (video) / Speed Darlington Dragged Mr Jollof For Endorsing Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.