Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is There Anyone Like Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anyone Like Me? (326 Views)

This Person Sounds Like Me. / Who Else Hasn't Fallen Under The Influence Of Anointing Like Me? / None Believers - Do You Feel Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have to open this account because I really don't want to be known, I am currently based outside the country and doing quite well, but currently I am trying to find my spiritual being.

I am one of this guys who is blessed with tremendous spiritual powers from birth who protects me and guards me from harm, i also can heal certain spiritual sicknesses too. One thing I know I have is the power of words, whoever I do curse struggles and may eventually die(story for another day). I am termed level 1 in the spiritual realm, I mean I am top of the charts. I am Christian and I pray with the name of God I do not have connections with the devil as I am always fighting against them, but I do not understand myself to be honest, who am I? I interact with the dead, sometimes I can invoke the dead, all this happen in my dreams, my spirit leaves my body fights my enemies and come back in, when I speak in languages fire fills the room (only the spiritual can see this). I can change situations singlehandedly. Spirit's dare not look me in the eyes.

Is there someone who is like me? Is there someone who understands what this is? What is going on? Who am I? I need someone who understands this, someone stronger. No jokes

Lalasticlala
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by KnownUnknown: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:
I

Is there someone who is like me? Is there someone who understands what this is? What is going on? Who am I? I need someone who understands this. Please

Lalasticlala

I am like you.
To confirm that you are among the initiated, tell me what I am doing at the moment.

After that, meet me in the spirit realm tonight.
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
I am not joking.

KnownUnknown:

I am like you.
To confirm that you are among the initiated, tell me what I am doing at the moment.

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
We plenty
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Do you have idea what this is about, can you connect with my spirit?

donbachi:
We plenty
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Can you visit me in Mars?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Xtianah09: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
F
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
The thing is in nairaland you meet people who joke with everything.

MufasaLion:
Can you visit me in Mars?
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by MufasaLion: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:

If you can do something paranormal to me positively, I will believe you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Only the like minds can believe or understand.

MufasaLion:

If you can do something paranormal to me positively, I will believe you.
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:
Only the like minds can believe or understand.

Here we go again. Y'all claim to be capable of something, but when called upon to prove it, you bring up flimsy excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:
I have to open this account because I really don't want to be known, I am currently based outside the country and doing quite well, but currently I am trying to find my spiritual being.

I am one of this guys
■ who is blessed with tremendous spiritual powers from birth who protects me and guards me from harm,
■i also can heal certain spiritual sicknesses too.
■One thing I know I have is the power of words, whoever I do curse struggles and may eventually die(story for another day).
■ I am termed level 1 in the spiritual realm, I mean I am top of the charts.
I am Christian and I pray with the name of God
I do not have connections with the devil as I am always fighting against them,
but I do not understand myself to be honest, who am I?
■I interact with the dead, sometimes I can invoke the dead, all this happen in my dreams,
■my spirit leaves my body fights my enemies and come back in,
■when I speak in languages fire fills the room (only the spiritual can see this).
■ I can change situations singlehandedly.
■ Spirit's dare not look me in the eyes.

Is there someone who is like me? Is there someone who understands what this is? What is going on? Who am I? I need someone who understands this, someone stronger. No jokes
First question, one of God's instructions to Christians is that they do not fight against their enemies, but here you admit to fighting against yours, so how does that make you a Christian? undecided
Maybe you should drop the Christian act as that might help you better along your journey to figuring out who you are. undecided

As for your "ability" to fight spirits, exactly why do you need to fight against these spirits when you were born with powers that you claim protect you and guard you from harm? undecided

You claim you speak in languages and fire fills the room. What exactly is the benefit this "ability" offers you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by KnownUnknown: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:
I am not joking.

Neither am I.

KnownUnknown:

I am like you.

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Level1guy: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's hard for you guys to understand that so.e persons are born different.

Kobojunkie:
First question, one of God's instructions to Christians is that they do not fight against their enemies, but here you admit to fighting against yours, so how does that make you a Christian? undecided
Maybe you should drop the Christian act as that might help you better along your journey to figuring out who you are. undecided

As for your "ability" to fight spirits, exactly why do you need to fight against these spirits when you were born with powers that you claim protect you and guard you from harm? undecided

You claim you speak in languages and fire fills the room. What exactly is the benefit this "ability" offers you? undecided
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Ola17: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Seems Nairaland is where schizophrenic patients and people suffering from delusion of grandeur come to seek for validation.

Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:
It's hard for you guys to understand that so.e persons are born different.
It is in order to understand that we ask questions.

Again, First question, one of God's instructions to Christians is that they do not fight against their enemies, but here you admit to fighting against yours, so how does that make you a Christian? undecided

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by CaptMarvel(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ola17:
Seems Nairaland is where schizophrenic patients and people suffering from delusion of grandeur come to seek for validation.

Continue!
hahaha! Clowns full for here.

@op if your ability has not help anyone then of what use is it...moreover we don't trust in our power rather we trust in God.
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by kingxsamz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please help us curse Buhari. Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Level1guy:

Bro, I'm not doubting you o. Inafact I believe you 100% but please just help us curse Buhari and his cohorts. Abeg. Hope I didn't ask for too much...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by Ayo081(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
kingxsamz:
Please help us curse Buhari. Abeg.
Lmao grin

OP, I'm surprised how you have those power but you don't know who you are, how? undecided
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ayo081:

Lmao grin

OP, I'm surprised how you have those power but you don't know who you are, how? undecided

Please talk nicely to him so he doesn't get upset and refuse my request. grin
Re: Is There Anyone Like Me? by jmoore(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Why not curse bandits, Bokoharam and ISWAP so we can rest?

(1) (Reply)

Live NSPPD New Month Prophetic Prayers With Jerry Eze 1st March 2022 / Watch Live Service Of Omega Power Ministries (OPM Headquarters) / Rumours about being in Occult Group are False: says Apostle Constance C. Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.