Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

•°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• (458 Views)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• / •°• Deepwaters007 Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• / •°• Blessedmarshal Vs Technicalrex ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kay9ine Vs Omminnent Aka LilHomie

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point

• Rhymes - 2 points

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

• Punchlines - 3 points

• Personals - 2 points

• Flow - 1 point

• Wordplays - 2 points

• Closer - 1 point

Rules

5 Bars and 65 Words per Bar to avoid too much stretching

• 3 votes or MORE ( Can still work another way in a 2 votes to 1 situation.. the Battler with MORE votes gets the win) to a single Battler gives him the win.

• Deadline is 9pm, 30 January 2022.

• Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

• No unnecessary comments

• No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

• Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

• NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

• Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Note : Last Battler to check in....Post first!!!
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Kay9ine: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mic Check
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Omminnent: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Checks
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kay9ine and Omminnent

hope you guys turn up. It's almost time
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Kay9ine: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
JoeWendell:
Kay9ine and Omminnent

hope you guys turn up. It's almost time

I'm here verse is ready.

I will post when it's time
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kay9ine:

I'm here verse is ready.

I will post when it's time

Post when its time. If he doesn't turn up, he will face the same fate as Blessed
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Kay9ine: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omminnent?
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Omminnent: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am here. I'll drop my verse now and you follow too
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Omminnent: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
They set me up against a Non living thing/ A black version of a Boutique Mannequin/ This bout gave him life. . .but he'll loose it. Cos the punches I'm sending him/ Will make his heart fail in this match . . Christian Eriksen!!/

This is no Hyperbole/ . . .this Aba made Canine eats Guacamole/ This is a "Mismatch" . . .my Beasts would easily Crack his Bones/. . .Like "Bruno Large" I'll enter this "Match" with my Pack of wolves!/

I'm looking sharp . .and on my eye is Odin's patch/. Dressed to kill. . My gear will rip this goblin apart/. . straight to Applying the strategy on my open chart/. . Blades to his chest. . . Cut through to leave a wide-open part/. . like people with ended "love affairs". . I'll leave him with a 'Broken heart'!/

It's Suicide when i have the 9 Shoot 9 to death. . I'm known to be Clutch/. . On this wack Bingo, I've emptied all of my Glocks/. . Still brought a casket to this brawl. .That's where I'll be dropping his corpse/. . Like a striker looking for penalty. .A couple of clips made number 9 go down in a Box/

I'll Ride the clutch/. . aiming to kill a Beast with a Diamond Glock/. . I'm not sober, I've had Alcohol/. . 9 is a Stupid uneducated type of dog/. . I let him out the house and the dog died cos he went to Bite the Dust!/

Done!

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Kay9ine: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
ILLY ScRipted baRZ for Omms

I Joined this program to murder him/
Brought 3 large filled gas CYLINDERS____and Old Rounds from my Armory/
You'll see beauty in the death of the CRIMINAL_____when my Chrome sounds with Ornaments/
One shot to the CYLINDERs_________Boom!! It'll Burn HOMES (Omms) down like an "Arsonist"!!!!/

A little birdie told me, he's after my life, I was like Okay fine/
I'll take his life first, Then he won't be able to take mine/
So I visited the "THREAD" ________setting landmiles at night till day time/
he steps in___________ Boom!! and i dug his grave fine/
I took precautions in this battle like a clever male knight/
Cause a "stitch" in time they say____ Saves 9/.

You're homes and your siblings live with me. A bunch of daft babes/
Black ugly girls with saggy tits and "no Ass"__Shame/
I'll talk out loud because "Basketmouth" be my last name/
The worst part is they are like Amoebas___ They'll lack "shape"/
Since they're YANSHLESS____I started calling them my FLATmates/

Y'all gonna see me murder Omminnent!!!!

The killing I'm doing here is that Evident/
taking this battle to its MATHS segment/
To enable me do long 'DIVISION' on him with vicious and mad Intent/
"Removing" the soul from this wack specimen/
So when i "divide" 0 in two____ I'm not trying to write Percent!!! %/

No guns because i ain't got time to crack and shoot/
I'm a sleek ROOFER with all the nice kind and type of tools/
Heading to the TOP of this bitch to smack and pull/
Till i open HOMES up like I detached a ROOF!!!!!!/

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank you guys for showing up. No more messages at this stage only voters and none battlers are allowed to comment

Na beg I dey beg oo
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omminnent:
They set me up against a Non living thing/ A black version of a Boutique Mannequin/ This bout gave him life. . .but he'll loose it. Cos the punches I'm sending him/ Will make his heart fail in this match . . Christian Eriksen!!/

This is no Hyperbole/ . . .this Aba made Canine eats Guacamole/ This is a "Mismatch" . . .my Beasts would easily Crack his Bones/. . .Like "Bruno Large" I'll enter this "Match" with my Pack of wolves!/

I'm looking sharp . .and on my eye is Odin's patch/. Dressed to kill. . My gear will rip this goblin apart/. . straight to Applying the strategy on my open chart/. . Blades to his chest. . . Cut through to leave a wide-open part/. . like people with ended "love affairs". . I'll leave him with a 'Broken heart'!/

It's Suicide when i have the 9 Shoot 9 to death. . I'm known to be Clutch/. . On this wack Bingo, I've emptied all of my Glocks/. . Still brought a casket to this brawl. .That's where I'll be dropping his corpse/. . Like a striker looking for penalty. .A couple of clips made number 9 go down in a Box/

I'll Ride the clutch/. . aiming to kill a Beast with a Diamond Glock/. . I'm not sober, I've had Alcohol/. . 9 is a Stupid uneducated type of dog/. . I let him out the house and the dog died cos he went to Bite the Dust!/

Done!
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kay9ine:
ILLY ScRipted baRZ for Omms

I Joined this program to murder him/
Brought 3 large filled gas CYLINDERS____and Old Rounds from my Armory/
You'll see beauty in the death of the CRIMINAL_____when my Chrome sounds with Ornaments/
One shot to the CYLINDERs_________Boom!! It'll Burn HOMES (Omms) down like an "Arsonist"!!!!/

A little birdie told me, he's after my life, I was like Okay fine/
I'll take his life first, Then he won't be able to take mine/
So I visited the "THREAD" ________setting landmiles at night till day time/
he steps in___________ Boom!! and i dug his grave fine/
I took precautions in this battle like a clever male knight/
Cause a "stitch" in time they say____ Saves 9/.

You're homes and your siblings live with me. A bunch of daft babes/
Black ugly girls with saggy tits and "no Ass"__Shame/
I'll talk out loud because "Basketmouth" be my last name/
The worst part is they are like Amoebas___ They'll lack "shape"/
Since they're YANSHLESS____I started calling them my FLATmates/

Y'all gonna see me murder Omminnent!!!!

The killing I'm doing here is that Evident/
taking this battle to its MATHS segment/
To enable me do long 'DIVISION' on him with vicious and mad Intent/
"Removing" the soul from this wack specimen/
So when i "divide" 0 in two____ I'm not trying to write Percent!!! %/

No guns because i ain't got time to crack and shoot/
I'm a sleek ROOFER with all the nice kind and type of tools/
Heading to the TOP of this bitch to smack and pull/
Till i open HOMES up like I detached a ROOF!!!!!!/
Open for Votes

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira - Chief judge
Joewendell - Chief Judge
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Not TOO impressed with both verses but it was okay

I'll drop my verdict in a bit although I see a few reaches here and there
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
• Opener - 1 point - . Kay9ine . . . Both openers are nice. I like Omminnent's opener too

• Rhymes - 2 points - Kay9ine not really really good though. .

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Tie .

• Punchlines - 3 points - Tie

• Personals - 2 points - Yinmu

• Flow - 1 point - Omminnent

• Wordplays - 2 points Yinmu . . Both had zero wordplays. This is a text battle. You need to do wordplays for God sakes .

• Closer - 1 point - Kay9ine . . . direct shot

Kay9ine 4 vs Omminnent 1

MVGT - Kay9ine .

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Paayne(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2022
• Opener - 1 point - kay9ine

• Rhymes - 2 points - Omminnent. . . at least he was a bit more consistent even though they were monosyllabic towards the end.

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie . . . not too impressed with what I read

• Punchlines - 3 points - Tie. . .

• Personals - 2 points - Nil

• Flow - 1 point -  Omminnent. . .

• Wordplays - 2 points  kay9ine. . . only wordplay that stood out for me was the "open homes like a detached roof" line

• Closer - 1 point -  kay9ine. . .

Omminnent 3 vs Kay9ine 4

MVGT - Kay9ine. . .

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Sarsaproko: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Opener - Tie. I like both.. Erriksen and burn homes down..

Rhymes - Omminnent

S/M - Tie

Punchlines - tie

Personals - Nil

Flow - Omminnent

Wordplay - kay9ine

Closer - kay9ine

Verdict - Draw

2 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Opener - Tie. I like both.. Erriksen and burn homes down..

Rhymes - Omminnent

S/M - Tie

Punchlines - tie

Personals - Nil

Flow - Omminnent

Wordplay - kay9ine

Closer - kay9ine

Verdict - Draw

Can you use a tie breaker. Give the win to the person with a more enjoyable verse
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cc

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira - Chief judge
Joewendell - Chief Judge
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Omminnent: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
sorry for the comment

But things are moving slow.
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
That's good for you because Kay9ine already has 2 votes. If he gets another he wins.
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Omminnent: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
JoeWendell:
That's good for you because Kay9ine already has 2 votes. If he gets another he wins.

doesn't matter man, I just want to get this over with. need to know if I'll be scripting soon enough again or focussing on school activities.

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Sarsaproko: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
JoeWendell:

Can you use a tie breaker. Give the win to the person with a more enjoyable verse

Omminnent..
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by souloho19(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Opener - Kay9ine

Rhymes - kay9ine

Similes/metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Tie nothing really stood out

Flow - Omminent

Personals - Nil (didn't see any)

Wordplay - Kay9ine

Closer - kay9ine(detached roof was dope)

Mgvt: Kay9ine

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by JoeWendell: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Battle Closed!!!

Kay9ine moves to the next round grin

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Omminnent ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 K.O Round •°• by Kay9ine: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
JoeWendell:
Battle Closed!!!

Kay9ine moves to the next round grin

Well deserved grin grin
I killed that boy

(1) (Reply)

The Hood / A Bank Was Rob Yesterday Morning In Lagos / New Nigerian Born Artist Based In The USA To Rival ''WALE'' And ''JIDENNA''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.