Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) (2674 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyrights © 2022

I would have loved mentioning names of my beloved friends here on nairaland buh due to the spam bots i would just settle on listing few, and then jet into the contents of the story, grab your sit alongside with your pop corn as we roll.

I hereby welcome the major rivals of the world redpillers organisation alongside her colleague, siofra and fernandezisback, they have endlessly fought against women assault and i could attest to that

And also my very own mentor therock5555, kingphilip, souloho17, dodoatirice, jaylyn, Ann2012, beebah2000, lalasticala na u go help push am reach front page, flow nwannem and many more i didn't mention. Y'all invited

Dedication:

This story is highly dedicated to all nairalanders and also to those who has been involved in a bad ordeal that has spewed doom in their life.

Chapter one

Time checked: 6:57

Udeme could be seen behind a mini rectangular table, alongside some group of folks that has some kind of mean looking faces, they wore a regalia that consists of deep black and touch of red and complimented with a yellow berret that has a slight picture the packs.

Udeme sipped from his bottle of elliot, as he turned to signal to one of his henchman, they all recognised what the signs were meant for as they all changed positions of their sittings.

This meant that they were still operating with the plan A, udeme immediately spot the red corolla altis, he took out the brown envelope he held earlier and carefully selected two items from the envelope.

The two items were pictures of barrister k.o bimbo, he unstrapped his bag and brought his chicken lap, berret m9 and carefully placed it on his laps.

He knew his mission was to make the death of bimbo look that of an accident, that was why he selected his most trusted men to carryout the task easily.

As expected k.o bimbo is a prominent personality that has sworn to expose the illegal activities of the present government and also the likes of chief. Amadi wants him out of the picture as much as possible due to the fact that he could be a stumbling block that could obstruct his quest of winning the mayor of the state.

Udeme knew making the death of the barrister look accidental could be a hard task, bimbo always knew that his life is at stake, that was the main reason he hired security personnels to move around with him. Buh that doesn't mean it's a difficult task for the kings.

Legend has it that one thing must surely bring a downfall to man, and that is surely the pleasures of the body as per say, records has it that most powerful men of the world were being brought down with a common exhorberance of life.

K.o never missed the friday clubbing of the azikiwe bar, and the kings capitalised on this and made preparations on that.

Udeme brought out his gadget and opened his contact list, he scrolled down to name he was searching for and immediately spoke to the phone as the call was connected

''get ready the vehicle, we live immediately the mission is carried out.''

He didn't wait to hear the reply of the other person at the end as he tapped the red icon on the screen.

He returned his phone in his pocket as he signals his team to ready their rifles.

More episodes coming.....don't forget to tag your friends and also drop few comments to enable me mention your names in the next episode..

One love

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin cheesy
Let me keep observing.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
You are highly welcomed
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin cheesy
Let me keep observing.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Frank25:
You are highly welcomed
Thanks.. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by dodoatirice: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Og i see you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Haakeem(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nxt abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
The boss man na you i dey wait for since oh grin
dodoatirice:
Og i see you
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Continuation

Time checked: 7:59

Agent J. Komina stepped out of the car immediately her driver brought the vehicle to a halt, she reluctantly arranged her files and strapped her bag across her shoulder. she walked for a few yards and immediately turned back as she remembered her phone could be lying in the car's sofa

She immediately dashed back to where her vehicle was parked and searched for the device.

''where could this goddamn phone be?'' she checked thoroughly buh it seems the phone has disappeared into thin air. Just then she felt a kind of vibration emanating from the pockets of her jeans.

''oh i totally forgot i stucked you in my pants'' she said to no one in particular

She withdrew the phone from her pocket and checked for the caller's id. Sir frank were boldly displayed on the screen of her phone, she squinted on the phone for a few seconds before contemplating on answering the call or just ignore it.

She finally settled on answering the call due to the fact that sir frank is trigger free of ending one's career in a blink of an eye

''hello sir, this is agent julie on the line sir''

''damn you agent, didn't you listen to the recent broadcast? Have you taken the neccessary actions already?'' he blurted out furiously from the other end.

Agent julie was dumb struck already.

''no sir i was really busy with the file case i saw on my desk sir, i couldn't make out time to listen to the news hour sir'' julie defended herself

''i want you right away in my office'' sir frank said in a finalizing tone before ending the call.

Agent julie immediately bundle her files in her bag and dashed immediately into the building.

----------------------
----------------------
Azikiwe bar

Time checked 7:02

Barr. Bimbo stepped out of his vehicle, and checked himself for the uptempth time, he wore a nice christian dior shirt, complimenting it with a denim blue jeans.

He never miss his friday clubbings, which enables him to cool off and also it helps to take away stress of his works most times. Although he felt he was no longer safe due to the fact that he had filed some cases of illegal activities that concernes the famous CHIEF AMADI, he had a concrete proof that would ensure that the current claim of the indulgence of illegal activities of the chief and most prominent men in the government were not fallacy.

He decided to hire security personnels for safety reasons.

In a slow pace he walked down to the bar and found a good spot for him to settle. He ordered for his usual brand and sipped it simultaneously, he knew in no sooner or later that the girls would arrive to help in keeping his soul and body warm.

------------
------------

Udeme began reminiscing on whether to continue with the plan A, or better still switch to plan B. He frowned his face immediately he saw the guards that were guarding the barrister. He knew making the murder to look accidental was a no, no in the list.

He made a mental count of the security personnels and ended up switching to plan B. He immediately scrolled to his recent call logs and dialed maxwell number.

The call connected and he spoke into the phone immediately the receiver answered the call

''i want every footage of last five minutes and twenty minutes from now to be cleared. Bloods are going to be spilled''

''am on it sir'' the receiver replied almost immediately...

He abruptly end the call and brought out his fresh chicken lap (gun) and began shooting sporadically alongside his gangs.

Good night fellas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Ann2012(f): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Frank25:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyrights © 2022

I would have loved mentioning names of my beloved friends here on nairaland buh due to the spam bots i would just settle on listing few, and then jet into the contents of the story, grab your sit alongside with your pop corn as we roll.

I hereby welcome the major rivals of the world redpillers organisation alongside her colleague, siofra and fernandezisback, they have endlessly fought against women assault and i could attest to that

And also my very own mentor therock5555, kingphilip, souloho17, dodoatirice, jaylyn, Ann2012, beebah2000, lalasticala na u go help push am reach front page, flow nwannem and many more i didn't mention. Y'all invited

Dedication:

This story is highly dedicated to all nairalanders and also to those who has been involved in a bad ordeal that has spewed doom in their life.

Chapter one

Time checked: 6:57

Udeme could be seen behind a mini rectangular table, alongside some group of folks that has some kind of mean looking faces, they wore a regalia that consists of deep black and touch of red and complimented with a yellow berret that has a slight picture the packs.

Udeme sipped from his bottle of elliot, as he turned to signal to one of his henchman, they all recognised what the signs were meant for as they all changed positions of their sittings.

This meant that they were still operating with the plan A, udeme immediately spot the red corolla altis, he took out the brown envelope he held earlier and carefully selected two items from the envelope.

The two items were pictures of barrister k.o bimbo, he unstrapped his bag and brought his chicken lap, berret m9 and carefully placed it on his laps.

He knew his mission was to make the death of bimbo look that of an accident, that was why he selected his most trusted men to carryout the task easily.

As expected k.o bimbo is a prominent personality that has sworn to expose the illegal activities of the present government and also the likes of chief. Amadi wants him out of the picture as much as possible due to the fact that he could be a stumbling block that could obstruct his quest of winning the mayor of the state.

Udeme knew making the death of the barrister look accidental could be a hard task, bimbo always knew that his life is at stake, that was the main reason he hired security personnels to move around with him. Buh that doesn't mean it's a difficult task for the kings.

Legend has it that one thing must surely bring a downfall to man, and that is surely the pleasures of the body as per say, records has it that most powerful men of the world were being brought down with a common exhorberance of life.

K.o never missed the friday clubbing of the azikiwe bar, and the kings capitalised on this and made preparations on that.

Udeme brought out his gadget and opened his contact list, he scrolled down to name he was searching for and immediately spoke to the phone as the call was connected

''get ready the vehicle, we live immediately the mission is carried out.''

He didn't wait to hear the reply of the other person at the end as he tapped the red icon on the screen.

He returned his phone in his pocket as he signals his team to ready their rifles.

More episodes coming.....don't forget to tag your friends and also drop few comments to enable me mention your names in the next episode..

One love

Seat claimed
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by dodoatirice: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2022
This gonna be interesting i swear
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Haakeem(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Next abeg.
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Elpayaso,rick9 ,haakeem, nwachacho, aprilwise, juliefrosh,dodoatirice,carterj007,Ann2012, DSC7 thanks for showing up

Chapter two

The guards outside rushed inside the building the moment they heard sounds of gunshots coming directly from the bar.

Udeme had his plans working out perfectly as he knew that the remaining guards outside would rush in the moments he shoot the shots. He leaned his body on the back of the wooden and made some mental calculations how many they numbered.

He shut his eyes for a few seconds and the views of the bar came flooding in his head, he knew definitely they were closing by and decided to take them unawares.

He relaxed his mind, and reloaded his baby. Already he had made provisions for their escape and ordered his gang to go through with the back exit of the bar alongside with the captive.

Just then the wooden door was flunged ajar and four heavily built men rushed in immediately, he knew he stood no chance against them but with his experience as a high assassin he would definitely bring them down either in a fist fight or gun battle.

The guards met the whole place turned upside down and lots of dead bodies were littered around, the muscular one among them frowned his face as he saw this.

Udeme knew this was he perfect time to attack, he released two deadly shots from his m9 and it went straight to the head of one of guards, the other three guards became alert and immediately duck their bodies in one of the walls.

They retaliated with streaks of unending shots towards udeme's position buh one of them was met with another bullet in his chest.

''shit !!!'' the muscular one cursed under his breathe, he knew they had no chance with this vicious beast.

The muscular guy took out his revolver and shot in the mid air to enable him change his position and get a better view to seeing the attacker, he turned and saw the shocker of his life , his colleague was dropped dead in a pool of his own blood.

He knew going on a gun battle with this vicious beast would spew doom for him so he decided to lure him into a fist fight. He immediately threw his gun out of his hiding place and wobbled his body out.

''if you are a real man let's do this the other way round''

Udeme on the other has bought enough time for his gang to escape and probably they would be waiting for him as planned, he considered the offer for some minutes buh ended up going with the latter. Hell no he has a shit to deal with, he threw his chicken lap on the floor also signifying he was okay with the deal.

The muscular guy moved closer to his attacker, to get a better view of the dude that single handedly drop his colleague in a flash. Although he knew he was better off in fist battle than the use of guns.

''i don't have time to waste here dude, let's get on with this already'' udeme blurted out non chalantly.

Muscular guy threw a high a punch across udeme's face, udeme ducked the weak punch and scoffed at the rate the punch went

''it's that what you got dude''

He delivered another straight punch but he was met with a round kick across his face, he winced in pain withdrew his body some few inches back

''damn this guy is deadly''

Udeme delivered another sets of kicks on his thighs which kept him spawning on the cold floor.

''who the hell are you man?'' udeme picked up his gun and head towards the muscular man he faced him directly and delivered rounds of bullet in his body

''i am udeme ''.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2022
It sure will bro
dodoatirice:
This gonna be interesting i swear
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Rick9(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
@Frank25 Present Sir. Following.

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Rick9(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mehn

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Hungerbadoo: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Ann2012(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Continuation

Agent julie raced towards the executives quarters immediately she dropped her files and every other valuable things in her office, meanwhile she was briefed by her assistant concerning the recent news that has been savaging the state.

She got to the hallways and proceeded with the staircase that led directly to the chairman's office

She glanced through the transparent glass of the other office and saw few agents interrogation some person, she shook her head and proceeded towards the chairman's office.

She got to the office in a few minutes and held the door knob, she exhaled deeply before trying to turn the knob .just then she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

''julie how are you?''

''oh agent steve thank goodness you are here, i received a distress call from the chairman lately and he ask i should meet him in the office''

Agent steve twisted his nose upwards and neatly arrange his shirt

''yea something tragic happened earlier, barrister bimbo was nabbed today and the news has been on air lately, i presume the government wants the mi2 to interfere in this'' steve lamented briefly before withdrawing his phone to check for an incoming message he received earlier.

''i am having bad feelings that this case could be related to the shadows case''

''actually i was having that kind of mixed feeling too but shoved it off since a report concerning a bomb blast was reported today in auchi, this means the shadows wouldn't have carried out this tasks thesame day'' steve narrated

''let's just hope this one doesn't end up like the other cases ''

''arrgh we ve' exhausted much time lets go and meet the chairman before we kiss our jobs goodbye ''

-----------------------
------------------------

Chief benson has been pacing around unendlessly, he would stand and walk for a minutes and go back to his chair in the next minute, he would refresh his internet browser every now and then without getting any yieldful news

'' i told you earlier i don't like that guy, buh you suggested we use him instead now see this is barely two hours without getting any information'' chief benson lamented amist anger and frustration

'' calm your nerves mate, i just spoke with the dude thirt minutes ago'' chief amadi stood up from his chair and head towards benson, he patted him on his shoulder

'' let's keep our hope high as we wait for his call, although we made some amendments''

Chief benson turned slightly with a visible frown on his face

'' why would you change the plans'' chief benson muttered

''it was brought to my notice that bimbo had a very crucial documents that consists of our names along with the deputy governor, so killing him might spew doom for all us, so i made contacts with emenike and chris and we concluded we keep him alive''

'' what the f*ck !!!!, why was i not notified?''

''i tried explaining to you buh you are only bothered on hearing the news of his death'' chief amadi replied him

Chief benson narrowed his gaze at chief amadi before settling in of the sofas

''so what are the new plans now?''

''okay first of all, when he is nabbed successfully, we are going to make him talk where the files are, before we murder him''

Chief benson stroked his beards, and try simulating the plans, he thought for a while before raising his head to meet chief amadi gazing at him

''what if he doesn't comply with us''

Chief amadi gulped down more of his drink and re arranged his agbada before settling to answer his colleague

''then we force him to it'' chief amadi replied

''what if he doesn't bulge ''

'' then we go for his family'' chief amadi re- assuringly replied ben

''okay that's a better idea''

Chief amadi got up from his seat and reached out for his phone

''let me give him a call''

He scrolled down to his recent call logs and selected ''kings'', he dialed the number and waited for it ring before the call was connected.........

I apologise for the late update,chapter 3 coming shortly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Ashatoda,guyxander,semako36,sekanisa,ghettochild,playmaker14,ideadoctor,casnova,tonysunkan,slan87,silver1996,kelvyncruz,purity23,genius43,jesusbaby,izaray,thebigdream,omoola1122,autumm33,chimafabiam,haakem,youngbrymo,nogirlfriend,demosade,rick9,silverlinen,gat2so,hardeygbolar

New tori dun land o,oya make una flood my thread
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
© chigozie frank

Chapter three

Unknown location

Udeme brought the delivery van to a halt since he could visibly sight the blue suv jeep parked along the untarred road.

He detached his seat belt and took out the neccessary items he needed...., he proof check the vehicle again for the uptempth time before he finally alighted from the car.

Jack one of his gang member alighted from the black suv and handed a black polythene bag to udeme.

Udeme removed the delivery outfit he wore and made to change into a new sets of clothes..., he stopped abruptly and turned facing jack directly.

''i hope you guys were not followed..?'' jack squinted at his face for few seconds and finally shook his head

''we followed your instructions boss, i made sure there are no mistakes'' jack reassured him

udeme changed his outfit to a different one and dashed to the back of the van...., he withdraw his back pack and carefully brought out a tranquilizer and shot the delivery guy

''sorry dude i' ve got to do this...''

He closed the booth and immediately proceed to where the black suv was parked..,

His phone vibrated and beeped twice, he reached out for the phone and held it amidst air..., he glanced the screen of the phone and saw agent maxwell boldly written on the phone screen.

He swiped to the green icon and placed the phone on loud speaker

'' guys you are been tracked, i can't say much, just know the agents are closing in on you..., '' immediately the line went dead

Udeme didn't bother returning the call, he literary return the phone in his pants

''where did u keep the damn captive?''

''we gaged his mouth and place him in the vehicles trunk'' jack replied immediately

''we are been tracked, and i guess he must have placed a tracker on his body just incase if any of these happens..., he doesn't know who he is dealing with''

Udeme raised his head for a while, gazing at the vehicle's roof...., ''where could he place this tracker'' he said to no one in particular he knew he was running out of time so he ran his fingers across his hairs..., a habit he learned from his late father

''open the trunk and bring the bleep man out'' he ordered

---------------

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by PrinceMon101(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Localman has landed cool

Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Semako36: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frank25:
Ashatoda,guyxander,semako36,sekanisa,ghettochild,playmaker14,ideadoctor,casnova,tonysunkan,slan87,silver1996,kelvyncruz,purity23,genius43,jesusbaby,izaray,thebigdream,omoola1122,autumm33,chimafabiam,haakem,youngbrymo,nogirlfriend,demosade,rick9,silverlinen,gat2so,hardeygbolar

New tori dun land o,oya make una flood my thread

Thanks for the mention bro. Following

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Ann2012(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
You are welcome bro
Semako36:

Thanks for the mention bro. Following
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Local man gats to cultivate in my land..., welldone bro
PrinceMon101:
Localman has landed cool

Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Carterj007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice story. I'm enjoying it
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
You are welcome boss
Carterj007:
Nice story. I'm enjoying it
Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Frank25: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Continuation

Mr frank glanced at his wristwatch for the uptempth time, he was visibly distressed due to the pressure the state government has mounted on him..., he swerved his chair to the other side of the table, he made to pick up his landline buh was distracted by agent julie and steve.

Agent steve proceed first before julie followed suit... ''good morning mr chairman''

The chairman glanced at the two senior agents before proceeding to pick the landline..., ''i need you to schedule a meeting with the executives in next thirty minutes'' he dropped the call the moments he received a reply from the other end

He arranged his suits properly before turning to meet the agents...,''the state government are mounting pressure on the mi2, the previous week, the former NAFDAC chairman, k.o babari was been murdered in his apartment..., the agency sent team A to get reports of the murder and probably get informations that will help to track down the killer..., you agent steve was likely part of that team'' he settled his gaze on the senior agent before proceeding to get the file case of the murder.

He flipped the pages in a slow pace and literary settled on the page 12 of the file.

Agent steve exhaled deeply and narrowed his gaze at the files in front of the chairman...

He knew his team failed in that task, although he tried digging deep into the case himself buh everything seemed either leading to dead or clueless

''we ve' gotten series of recent killings here and there, if it's not the commisioner yesterday it would be the IG today..., the state government are fucking withdrawing their trust in us'' he closed the pages and brought out his personal phone from his drawer.

He checked his menu bar and saw series of messages that flooded his notifications, he briefly selected few that were importants and replied them and trash the rest..., he was really freaking out, he re-arranged his table and carefully select another set of files from the piles.

He narrowed his gaze towards agent julie who has being mute all along.

''agent julie i guess you ask your assistant to prepare this document...'' he flipped to the next page and settle his eyes on the contents of the document

''i must confess julie..., you did a very good job here, buh we need a concrete proof that shows that chief amadi is likely involved in this recent shits''

Julie's device beeped twice and she knew who it was, ''we are planning to bring him in for questioning'' agent julie narrated

''oh when are you planning on doing that..? ''

''i would notify you sir...when am ready'' julie replied...

''i presume you ve' heard that barr. Bimbo has been nabbed lately''..., he stopped to see the expression they wore on their faces before he continued shortly......''i got a call from the commissioner of police..., he transfered the case to mi2, we ve' sent team B to give a lead of the case buh am yet to get a feedback from them'' the chairman narrated briefly

Steve squinted at his face for a moment before simulating his words

''agent steve''

''yes sir ''

''i want you to join the other agents and get to the root of this matter

''i would do my best sir'' agent steve replied adhesively

'' you may take your leave now'' the chairman announced to him

''thank you sir'' he made to take his leave but was stopped halfway as he heard the voice of the chairman

''make sure there are no mistakes''

''i would do my best sir'' he turned the door knob and left the office.

The chairman returned the files neatly in their piles and turned to meet the agent

'' i have a job for you agent''

-------------

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by PrinceMon101(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Frank25:
Local man gats to cultivate in my land..., welldone bro

Biko, find me a fertile land to cultivate, ayam here with my ancestors ��

1 Like

Re: The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) by Carterj007(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Good work. Keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Several Unpublished Stories And Novels / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / [hindi Speech] Gandhi Jayanti Hindi Speech, 2 Oct Short Speech, Short Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.