Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists (5428 Views)

Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News / Oluwo Asks FG To Enforce Death Penalty On Drug Dealers, Terrorists, Ritualists / Bursted!!! WAEC currently has no "A3" In Their Grading, this attestation is fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by ariesbull: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2022
kuboy:
Afonja why
I don't think we have to trivialise or tribalize this..
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by FakeUnity: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Redomi:
Clifford Orji is an Afonja abi Okija Shrine is also in Afonja land

Yes. Ewedu man, keep referencing dead clifford that happened '1000 years' ago because you want to banter words and measure dickk with omo ibo. Don't go and fix your shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by ariesbull: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2022
ijoba22:

Using your logic, I don't want to sound tribalistic but are some young Igbo business man in that categories.
So don't generalise
Although you may be right.
who writes receipts and invoice for them in their shops and how do they do the business with Chinese....
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Wawelexy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
ijoba22:

Using your logic, I don't want to sound tribalistic but are some young Igbo business man in that categories.
So don't generalise
Although you may be right.

Bro, his dressing says it all,(tho am not judging him based on appearance)....

1 Like

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Not again! Not again!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
. Rituals everyday in the SW. By 2030, there will be only 5 old women in that region, if they continue like this.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by ijoba22(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
ariesbull:
who writes receipts and invoice for them in their shops and how do they do the business with Chinese....
Figure and word are different biko
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by JOemmy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
The big men that buys the human parts from them will soon bribe the police to free them jungle justice is the best for demonic people like these.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by JOemmy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
delzbaba:
With the current state of things i don't think i can ever step into osun state again

I can't even permanently live anywhere in the entire yoruba land I wonder why people from the SE are trouping there daily to hustle despite all the dangers?
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by waterbrown24: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tufiakwa to afonja
barbaric savages.
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Temptee101(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
They need to declare state of emergency and operation eradicate ritualism in the whole of Afonja land. In this operation, every Afonja man is a suspect - whether big or small.

Holley Moses shocked
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Temptee101(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:
I've been staying in Lagos for some months now, and I still fear to relate with these people. These jobless lots are ready to kill just for mere 50,000.

My brother you took the right decision.

People are too desperate now.
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
. Rituals everyday in the SW. By 2030, there will be only 5 old women in that region, if they continue like this.
trouble maker
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Dayvidblue: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Temptee101:

My brother you took the right decision.

People are too desperate now.

You must have come across the "owo da" set, this ones love money but are not ready to hustle to get it.
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by ariesbull: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2022
ijoba22:

Figure and word are different biko

This dude is funny... Very funny

Don't you know that in invoice and receipts they write the figures in words also....

This guy is very funny....
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by ijoba22(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
ariesbull:

This dude is funny... Very funny

Don't you know that in invoice and receipts they write the figures in words also....

This guy is very funny....
Well you may not understand what am trying to say, have help many Igbo guys in bank to fill the slip and at time they contract me to check the number of zero and the one written in words.
Though am not saying everybody there are some.
Read to understand.
Re: Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists by Kinematics: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Afonjaaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) / FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! / Buhari Defeated The Maitatsine Islamic Sect - New York Times 1984 Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.