Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,836 members, 7,855,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? (353 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Obasanjo, Jonathan,Buhari , and now the current candidates hopefuls like Tinubu,Abubakar, Orji uzo kalu etc. are these the best brains and looks Nigeria has to offer? I watched Orji Kalu interview last week and couldnt help but laugh at his incoherence. He cant even speak eloquently , nor does he have the charisma of a president. Do these ugly,corrupt , and unintelligent fools represents the average Nigerian? Most of them lack intelligence and know nothing about governance, they just want to be president for power sake.
it would be a great shame if Nigerians do not discard tribalism and come together to elect good looking and intelligent and visionary leader in 2023.
From 2031 our generation(those born in the late 80s and 90s) will take over , this is the last chance for the older generation to redeem themselves. in my opinion, We need people like Pat Utomi, Donald Duke , Amaechi, Peter Obi at the top of national affairs regardless of which of them is the president or which party they all can work together and brainstorm their ideas to move the nation forward.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by Dollarremix(m): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2022
I come in peace.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by dasparrow: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerians don't want Nigeria to progress. If they did, they would not keep recycling the same thieving corrupt political leaders who have nothing to offer.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 26, 2022
dasparrow:
Nigerians don't want Nigeria to progress. If they did, they would not keep recycling the same thieving corrupt political leaders who have nothing to offer.
the whole conspiracy between Buhari and Tinubu is glaring for all to see. It's too obvious Tinubu will be rigged in. If Tinubu or Atiku is elected we need to organize another violent protest to destroy everything. We need 20,000 youths and mercenaries to invade and burn down aso rock , military bases ,police stations, courts, and all government offices. Total anarchy and revolution
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by Ofodirinwa: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2022
rebokk:
Obasanjo, Jonathan,Buhari , and now the current candidates hopefuls like Tinubu,Abubakar, Orji uzo kalu etc. are these the best brains and looks Nigeria has to offer? I watched Orji Kalu interview last week and couldnt help but laugh at his incoherence. He cant even speak eloquently , nor does he have the charisma of a president. Do these ugly,corrupt , and unintelligent fools represents the average Nigerian? Most of them lack intelligence and know nothing about governance, they just want to be president for power sake.
it would be a great shame if Nigerians do not discard tribalism and come together to elect good looking and intelligent and visionary leader in 2023.
From 2031 our generation(those born in the late 80s and 90s) will take over , this is the last chance for the older generation to redeem themselves. in my opinion, We need people like Pat Utomi, Donald Duke , Amaechi, Peter Obi at the top of national affairs regardless of which of them is the president or which party they all can work together and brainstorm their ideas to move the nation forward.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Electing Ugly Presidents? by blackaxe78: 3:41am On Jan 26, 2022
And what has beauty or ugliness got to do with leadership?

Instead of deliberating on competence, you talking about ugliness!

This are sole reason Nigeria will forever be on the reverse.

So much misplace priorities!

Ugliness! When competence, versatility and experience should be on the table.

Ugliness? Smh….

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The New Pdp Lagos State Chairman / What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power / Gunmen Raze Ohanaeze President’s Country Home In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.