Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power (349 Views)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by Obijo200: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
What will be the fate of buhari when he lives power
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
Obijo200:
What will be the fate of buhari when he lives power
[/s]
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by rickpat(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
go back to his farm/ranch in katsina state to chill
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by SarkinYarki: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nothing, he will shuffle between London and Kaduna trying to impose himself as national godfather but with 9 months he will realise that even El Rufai no send am , then he will become a lonely man in a London hospice receiving trickling visits from his older kids and staff from the Nigerian high commission ..I don't see going on any trial anywhere even though many will expect that
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by macrodata(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Russia will mark his house for nuclear demolition for involving in Ukraine conflict.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Nothing, he will shuffle between London and Kaduna trying to impose himself as national godfather but with 9 months he will realise that even El Rufai no send am , then he will become a lonely man in a London hospice receiving trickling visits from his older kids and staff from the Nigerian high commission ..I don't see going on any trial anywhere even though many will expect that
[/s]
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Buhari When N He Lives Power by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
macrodata:
Russia will mark his house for nuclear demolition for involving in Ukraine conflict.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

How Debt Management Office Proved Umahi Right - Aide, Nwaze / Why Akume Is Best Candidate For APC National Chairmanship Position - Lawani / NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.