Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel (1184 Views)

The Political Truth From The Pulpit By Pastor Femi Emmanuel / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David / When You Want Peace Prepare For WAR, Nigerians Has Prayed Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59am On Jan 26, 2022
We've prayed enough for Nigeria, it's time for action...Nigeria is an evil system..
~Pastor Femi Emmanuel

#CHRISTIANSARISE!

Really the Christians should wake up from their slumber, enough is enough of the clueless and lawless set of minority wicked people we called as leaders in Nigeria ��. Thanks Pastor Femi Emmanuel for Speaking out ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Dj1-mDoO8

1 Like

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Jan 26, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Coolsperm: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2022
I stop have stop praying for Nigeria the very day Tinubu said he want to be president and some foolish people are supporting this kind of old, demented, weak and tired person to rule the country after this current dissater in aso rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
I stop have stop praying for Nigeria the very day Tinubu said he want to be president and some foolish people are supporting this kind of old, demented, weak and tired person to rule the country after this current dissater in aso rock
hmmm you have a point here seriously.

2 Likes

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Keep deceiving y'all selves with prayers..don't work oo..keep praying there..

Nigeria problem is understandable and can be solved..why not tell your God to destroy the evil system na.. undecided
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35am On Jan 26, 2022
More pics. Seriously Nigeria as a nation isn’t lucky with good leaders. It’s about repeating the evil ones among the evil leaders we have in Nigeria. So so tired about them. Christians should wake up and take back their country back ooooo.

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by setobaba: 4:36am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nigeria problem is understandable and can be solved..why not tell your God to destroy the evil system na.. undecided

Imagine religion to sport
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2022
setobaba:

Imagine religion to sport
What's that?
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

we keep working and we keep praying but still we are choosing the evil leaders among the evil leaders we have in the society. So so bad. Nigeria Christians should takeover their country back. Enough of dictatorship in this nation.

1 Like

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by setobaba: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's that?
The relevance of both to the world rn
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Johnnyessence:
we keep working and we keep praying but still we are choosing the evil leaders among the evil leaders we have in the society. So so bad. Nigeria Christians should takeover their country back. Enough of dictatorship in this nation.
Why not change the manner of approach by doing what's right.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2022
setobaba:

The relevance of both to the world rn
Why do I still fail to get your point tho?
Can you break that down?
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by setobaba: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do I still fail to get your point tho?
Can you break that down?
If one of that above should go, which one do you think even Nigerians will kick out of the system? We practice a religion system we really not happy about, but hypocrisy won’t let us see that what we need is to act and not pray.

Whether we like it or not, our leaders have taken power from the masses, we can’t even protest no more, Endzarz showed us if we do, we all doomed. The only option left is militancy, o can’t believe one oloriburuku fellow is working so hard to campaign for someone sick and tired already.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not change the manner of approach by doing what's right.. cheesy
tell me what’s right. I’ve my pvc already and I don’t tolerate the spirit of fear in my life.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Lobatan igboro ti daru Fulani ti gba ijoba but we will need to liberate ourself just truly the man of God is saying. The church must wake up we have prayed enough .
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54am On Jan 26, 2022
The good thing is telling our Facebook and Instagram voice and grammar speakers to go out and vote attend Ward meetings state meetings etc our people don't do that. Next to Gods power is Political power. Very true.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Johnnyessence:
tell me what’s right. I’ve my pvc already and I don’t tolerate the spirit of fear in my life.
Then you are good to go.. smiley
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2022
setobaba:

If one of that above should go, which one do you think even Nigerians will kick out of the system? We practice a religion system we really not happy about, but hypocrisy won’t let us see that what we need is to act and not pray.

Whether we like it or not, our leaders have taken power from the masses, we can’t even protest no more, Endzarz showed us if we do, we all doomed. The only option left is militancy, o can’t believe one oloriburuku fellow is working so hard to campaign for someone sick and tired already.
Y've said it all..
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Christians have prayed and God has answer our prayers. We need to be mobilize and release to the grassroot to changed the narrative.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2022
The "Church" must wake up;this is apt sir.Most of us that needed the push,support and influence of our Spiritual fathers when we contested for elections were asked to go and pray and in most cases were prayed for without a corresponding follow up plan or influence to actualize the project.We know how the system works and without the influence of our renowned spiritual fathers(G.O's) nothing will change in the political power.....thank you so much sir Pastor Femi Emmanuel for this timely truth and intervention.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
You realized it LATE.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then you are good to go.. smiley
yes . I’m always good to go now.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Well said Femi Emmanuel. Know & acknowledge this fact and have peace.Dissolve this shithole contraption and forget all these useless talks of 2023.

1 Like

Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by chiagozien(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2022
You found out very late.

God punish Nigeria and make it break.

God bless all Umu Chineke.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Cholls(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Coolsperm:
my brother it's starts with you... has the prayers you prayed for yourself manifested in your life? If so, is it a good thing that humanity can benefit from?...
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by History555: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigeria prays then refuse to work
When they choose to work they refuse to do a good job
When they do a good job they spoil it by selfish interest

God did not come down to develop any country, he has blessed every nation with human resources needed to develop any country
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
History555:
Nigeria prays then refuse to work
When they choose to work they refuse to do a good job
When they do a good job they spoil it by selfish interest

God did not come down to develop any country, he has blessed every nation with human resources needed to develop any country
you are very right here. It’s just that they enlighten ones are not enough to decide on the leaders we want
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Racoon:
Well said Femi Emmanuel. Know & acknowledge this fact and have peace.Dissolve this shithole contraption and forget all these useless talks of 2023.
you are on point too. Nigeria as a country has gone far to the level of dissolving this country into different Nations and regions.
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Cholls:
my brother it's starts with you... has the prayers you prayed for yourself manifested in your life? If so, is it a good thing that humanity can benefit from?...
hmmm see the question this nairalander is asking here. Well it’s only God that can answer his questions and not you .
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cc seun cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc Oam4j
Re: We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel by Lanretoye(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: It Will Be Bola Tinubu Vs Atiku Abubakar / Okorocha Arrested Because He’s Igbo / Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.