Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (53069 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by etokhana: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have done my research on this matter.

As I said from the outset, I cannot and will not condemn my friend and brother Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his beautiful wife unless I see the evidence of their wrongdoing or they are convicted by a court of law.

I am now convinced that there is NO evidence and that they will NOT be convicted.

There is also a distinct possibility that the charges may eventually be dropped or thrown out by the court if the British really want to play it fairly.

I believe that the London Metropolitan Police have acted hastily and in error or that they are simply behaving in a typically racist manner all in an attempt to demonise and stigmatise a Nigerian public figure and Nigerians generally even though the evidence before them cannot possibly justify the charge or a conviction.

When I looked into the matter and considered all the facts, including the young man David Nwaminyi's own testimony which was published on his Facebook page a few hours ago, I asked myself the following questions.

How can this man be so wicked and cruel and how can he be so ready, willing and able repay good with evil?

The Ekweremadus needed help and instead of giving it to them as promised he sought to take advantage of them, milk them dry, endanger the life of their ailing daughter, send them to jail and utterly destroy them.

Was David not sent to the Ekweremadu family by Lucifer?

Is he not the biblical "son of perdition" who takes pleasure in the destruction and misery of others?

Is he not the quintessential sadist?

Is he not a beast in human flesh?

I know Senator Ekweremadu quite well. He is a deeply courageous man and his greatest concern and fear right now will not be for his own safety or future but rather for the welfare of his daughter and the travails of his dear wife.

That is the measure of man that he is: he always puts his family first.

And when I consider what this monster called David is doing to them I ask myself, what on earth have they done to deserve all this?

Consider the facts:

A couple have a sick child in a foreign hospital. They needed and asked for your help. You volunteered to donate one of your kidneys to their daughter so she could live.

You were well paid for this purpose. You were of age. You were not underage or a minor. You gave your consent.

Your visa was lawfully and legitimately processed and your purpose for going to the U.K. was disclosed in the visa application.

You were not smuggled across international boarders secretly or illegally, against your will or treated like a slave but rather you were flown on a plane and you entered the U.K. lawfully and willingly.

Nothing was hidden. Nothing was done in the darkness. There were no hidden, ignoble, macabre or sinister motives.

You were taken abroad for the sole purpose of donating one of your kidneys and you were given the best treatment by the Ekweremadu's (by your own admission) and at their hospital of choice.

Instead of doing the right and honorable thing and following through on your own part of the deal by helping the young lady or instead of simply saying that you have changed your mind and have elected not to donate your kidney any longer, satan entered your body, spirit and soul, you got other ideas, you sought to make more money and you started plotting and conceiving evil against those who were depending on you.

You resolved to attempt to send the Ekweremadus to jail for no just cause, far away from home and in a foreign land simply because they were desperate, they asked you for help, they trusted you and they paid you.

You have destroyed their reputation and you now want their daughter to die from stress and the inability to get someone else to donate a kidney to her.

You wish to destroy three lives and an entire family just so you can gain political asylum, stay in the U.K. and live off the state.

Apart from being motivated by your crass and primitive greed, it is possible that you are also being used by some unscrupulous elements and Senator Ekweremadu's political enemies but whichever it is, you alone will bear the consequences of your wicked and callous actions both in this life and in the next.

It can never be well with you. You will suffer the consequences of your wickedness and you will be exposed for what you are.

You are not 15 but 21. You consented to this course of action. You offered to help them but now you are hell- bent on destroying them.

I and millions of other Nigerians condemn and despise you.

As for the Ekweremadus they will come out of this better and stronger and rise even higher.

Their daughter will not die but live to the glory of God and both the Senator and his wife shall return to Nigeria in victory and in glory.

You on the other hand will fail in your evil quest, you will be eventually deported and you shall return in shame.

And when you do you will face the full wrath of the Nigerian people and legal system. It is only a question of time.

I assure you of this.

When one of our own is falsely accused in a foreign land we ought to rally around him or her. And Ekweremadu and his wife are our own.

We may not agree with them on everything but they are part and parcel of us as a people and we must not abandon or condemn them without good reason.

Permit me to end this contribution with a word for David the Wicked:

You have no idea how much damage you gave done to yourself, your country and your life with this evil course of action. Surely you shall reap what you have sown.

You are nothing but a wicked, evil and cruel little man.

The God of Heaven who sees and knows all shall judge you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RWfc73LfScyBzxY3Df949vrNFPMxVaCZokbJU2YFrZpqZZP4LNCSueitY9C4upXSl&id=100050467990818

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by VoteTinubu2023: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
He only wanted to "japa at all costs" like our educated Nigerians preach on the internet.

So, there is a limit not to be crossed when "japa-ing"? Several lives have been lost, breadwinners killed, working men/women defrauded because someone somewhere wants to japa. This is not new.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Zonefree(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Life itself is a jungle. Eat or be eaten.

There's no guarantee the boy will come out of the theatre alive. The Ekweremadus seems not to be honest with the whole thing. Everything was done discreetly and there's no assurance they will bring the boy back to Nigeria alive.

There are thousands of donor that would willingly or financially donate their kidney had Ekweremadu announced publicly he's searching for a donor for his ailing daughter. The boy played fast one on the Ekweremadus after observing the scenario.

Life is a jungle, after all.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by aribisala0(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
FFK says "YOU WERE WELL PAID"

I do not know how he knows this
But if that is true that is criminal in the UK regardless of age

484 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Judeerons32: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
I believe he wasnt paid in the UK if it was a payment or a promise. It is well
aribisala0:
FFK says "YOU WERE WELL PAID"

I do not know how he knows this
But it that is true that is criminal in the UK regardless of age

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Judeerons32:
I believe he wasnt paid in the UK if it was a payment or a promise. It is well
I am not sure I get your point.? What does it matter where he was paid?

363 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Akacollins7: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think the boy just destroyed and waste his life. He played with fire, this guys we make life miserable for him without touching him. He made a very big mistake of his life and am already sorry for him

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Life itself is a jungle. Eat or be eaten.

There's no guarantee the boy will come out of the theatre alive. The Ekweremadus seems not to be honest with the whole thing. Everything was done discreetly and there's no assurance they will bring the boy back to Nigeria alive.

There are thousands of donor that would willingly or financially donate their kidney had Ekweremadu announced publicly he's searching for a donor for his ailing daughter. The boy played fast one on the Ekweremadus after observing the scenario.

Life is a jungle, after all.

Do not mind the glutton and fool called Fani Kayode. Very useless entity that only thrives on asslicking those in power.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by SarkinYarki: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
You were well paid for this purpose. You were of age. You were not underage or a minor. You gave your consent.

FFK be careful and stop roping your friend further in ...I hope FFK knows that the UK govt considers materially inducing anyone to donate organ a crime ?

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol. Thank God the Uk is not Nigeria, where they twist facts and make you wonder if you are sane.

No be this country, we see video of soldiers shooting at armless youths, them say na lie, say nothing like that happen. Wetin we see, wetin some of us experience, yet, they said it was a lie..

So I’m not surprised.

Ekeremadu deceived a minor, carried him to the uk, when the doctor found out this boy is a minor, he refused to proceed with the operation. Interviewed the boy and after the innocent boy has said his truth, the doctor sent him home.

Only for ekeremadus wife to start maltreating and beating the boy leading to his escaping to the streets of Uk where he was picked by the police and questioned.

Why the twist and turn? Why the lies? Why are y’all so wicked and corrupt?

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Maxymilliano(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
The daughter's boyfriend must be a wicked boyfriend for not donating his own kidney for his lovely girlfriend!!

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Sucre6: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
FFK eats attention like food, a renowned clown at that, I would take this talk seriously if it is coming from another person

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by tayo4ng(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hmmmmm no comments
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
The questions to ask are:

1. Was the boy told he was going to the UK to donate a kidney?

2. If he was told, then why didn't they(Ekweremadu family) check if his kidneys will match in Nigeria before making all that expense?

3. If he was told and they later found out that his kidneys did not match, why not settle him off and let him go back to Nigeria with a signed agreement of confidentiality , at least to keep rumors off the media?

4. Is he really 15 or 21?

Till accurate information for the questions above have been answered, no one should take sides...

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why cant any of his child or nephews donate to his daughter Serves the man right

429 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Gamjojo78(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
These people don start

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by SecretReporter(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why didn't they carry the operation here in Nigeria, they have killed our hospital system and now they want to travel abroad

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by nisco18ng(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
FFK Nobody cares about your opinion, that's why I never bothered reading....

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cc

What a geyser of nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Amotekun777: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by donofdons: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kik
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by ZendayaColeman(f): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shame on all of you defending all these useless evil polithiefians.

Make one standard hospital no dey this country. Shame on all of you

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Rebuke: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Honoredeblazac: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is the 1st time I have seen this FFK man say the right things at the right time. I pity the Ekwomadu’s and what they are passing through. The boy should suffer for what he is making this great man pass through.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by Realhommie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by obembet(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
What happened to Ike Ekweremadu shows are immature many Igbos... Court as not declare him guilty but his stupid tribe as already declare him guilty.

North will stand for thier brother not matter the situation.

No wonder one man from East say igbos are the most foolish tribe

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by GloriousGbola: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
A couple have a sick child in a foreign hospital. They needed and asked for your help. You volunteered to donate one of your kidneys to their daughter so she could live.

Your visa was lawfully and legitimately processed and your purpose for going to the U.K. was disclosed in the visa application.

You were not smuggled across international boarders secretly or illegally, against your will or treated like a slave but rather you were flown on a plane and you entered the U.K. lawfully and willingly.

i hope the man posted this to twitter so that they will deal with him

these elites are all mad with lack of self awareness

you were well paid - i am sure we will find they have all been running this kind of scam

useless, good for nothing superstitious drug addict feeling funky

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by nairavsdollars(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
This boy will suffer if Ekweremadu's daughter dies. I pray she won't but her case is at advanced stage

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by 0coded80: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Idiot, he want him to use someone else son kidnap for his own daughter.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David by gbaskiboy: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ekweremadu with his wealth and connections he should get any donor across the globe. Maybe this is the right time to taste his own bitter pills he has been serving Nigerians.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers