Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. (5632 Views)

Afenifere Youths Target Five Million Votes For Obi / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Pls I am confused here, help me out and go home with #5M.
Is it possible for a man to gat married and have his first child by 10 years?

Tinubu was born in 1952.

His first daughter was born in 1962.

HOW POSSIBLE??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by SILVERLINES: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Tunibu is a crock

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2022
10 year old can father a child.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by setobaba: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2022
52yrz
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by awoo10(m): 4:53am On Jan 26, 2022
If this gets to the FP, then I'd finally conclude that some of this moderators have been paid to push this TINUBU 2023 agenda, or even Seun himself. They keep on pushing any TINUBU story upandan, just for some cynical reasons.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

At 10, a boy have not come to the age of puberty hope you know?
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Coolsperm: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2022
This Tinubu looks so disgusting and unkept, the hard drugs he was selling in Chicago US really damaged his health and brain

15 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by PointZerom: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin
This man is a real crook.

13 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by PointZerom: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

IMPOSSIcant. A little boy of 10 years cannot father a child.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

At 10, a boy have not come to the age of puberty hope you know?

It is possible. Precocious puberty. Youngest mother in the world was 5 year while youngest father was 9 year.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 5:10am On Jan 26, 2022
PointZerom:

IMPOSSIcant. A little boy of 10 years cannot father a child.
Lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by PointZerom: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Lack of knowledge

You may be the one that lacks knowledge here.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

It is possible. Precocious puberty. Youngest mother in the world was 5 year while youngest father was 9 year.

Pls get your facts right, I think the youngest father in the world is 12yrs and it's very uncommon.
At 10, a boy child won't have sperm cells. #FACT.
Remember we're taking about his age when the child was born, if probe further we can say he was 9 years when he impregnated his wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by NaijaCowFarm: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu Ogundele Yekini must have been was born in 1940. He is 82 years old

14 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2022
PointZerom:

You may be the one that lacks knowledge here.

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Pls get your facts right, I think the youngest father in the world is 12yrs and it's very uncommon.
At 10, a boy child won't have sperm cells. #FACT.
Remember we're taking about his age when the child was born, if probe further we can say he was 9 years when he impregnated his wife.

Precocious puberty. youngest father in the world was 9 year. Learn more about precocious puberty. What would you say about youngest mother at 5 years. In medicine, never say never. Talk to any doctor if it is possible for 10 years old boy to father a child.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Kingpin1000: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2022
My dad ones told me. " Son, it is better to say the truth and receive the cane than lie, because when you lie about something, you tend to cover up that lie with more lies, therefore forgetting some of the lies you've lied and you will still receive the strokes of cane for the offence your committed in addition with the lies you told me."
Tinubu is not fit to rule this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Philistine(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:
Pls I am confused here, help me out and go home with #5M.
Is it possible for a man to gat married and have his first child by 10 years?

Tinubu was born in 1952.

His first daughter was born in 1962.

HOW POSSIBLE??
Folashade Tinubu Ojo was born in 1973, not 1962 that you posted. So get your facts right. She celebrated her 40th birthday in the year 2013.

9 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by CaptalnMitch: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Kingpin1000:
My dad ones told me. " Son, it is better to say the truth and receive the cane than lie, because when you lie about something, you tend to cover up that lie with more lies, therefore forgetting some of the lies you've lied and you will still receive the strokes of cane for the offence your committed in addition with the lies you told me."
Tinubu is not fit to rule this country.
No apologies, your father is a fool.

What he told you was to fool you. I am surprised at your age, you are unable to understand your father fooled you with that adage.
Pathetic! So pathetic! You still came to the public to brandish that foolery you were fed with undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by gidgiddy: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Nobody knows his real name

Nobody knows his real age

Nobody knows his real state, some say Osun

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Philistine:

Folashade Tinubu Ojo was born in 1973, not 1962 that you posted. So get your facts right. She celebrated her 40th birthday in the year 2013.

Her coranation as Iyaloja was in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Alexk2(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Stop the lies Pls...

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Interesting lolz

sekundosekundo:

Are you saying that Tinubu impregnated his wife at the age 9yrs?

Then how old was his wife then? 5 years old?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Precocious puberty. youngest father in the world was 9 year. Learn more about precocious puberty. What would you say about youngest mother at 5 years. In medicine, never say never. Talk to any doctor if it is possible for 10 years old boy to father a child.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:
Interesting lolz

Then how old was his wife then? 5 years old?

My brother I am seriously confused.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by YourFavorite21(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu was born in the year 2000, no dey confuse person angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Lanretoye(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2022
If these kind of issues are what you dedicate your time to,I wonder if u ever have up to 5k in your account.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Haba!! Do you have sense of humour at all?
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Cheryph200(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Agba awo
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Lanretoye:
If these kind of issues are what you dedicate your time to,I wonder if u ever have up to 5k in your account.

Your support for Tinubu may have beclouded your sense of reasoning.
I have 5mil. to give you and you're talking about 5k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Philistine(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Her coranation as Iyaloja was in 2013.
That's an edited wikipedia, her real year of birth is 1973, you can check her Bio. It was Tinubu detractors that edited the wiki.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Tetrahedron: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Just found out on google search that iyaloja (Lamidi

Sangodele’s) daughter was born in 1952 while Sangodele

himself was born in 1942 making him 80years Old!!!

Helinues- you deserve a dirty slap for lying

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Son , Oseloka Obi Featuring In Hollywood Movies / The North Side And South Side Of Kaduna City / Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.