Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy (13529 Views)

How Two Adamawa Hunters Paid N400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy / German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users / Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by NewsPerson: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2022
The operatives of the Adamawa State Police Command have arrested two local hunters for allegedly paying a third person the sum of N400,000 to kill a neighbour out of bitter envy in Ganye Local Government Area of state, WonderTV Media reports.

The hunters made the confession while being held in detention by the police as well as the man they paid to carry out the killing.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, who disclosed this in a statement named those arrested for the offence as Yohanna Gayus, 45; Maxwell Hamajoda, 38; both local hunters and residents of Detti village in Sugu district who allegedly hired one Abdullahi Musa, 29, for the job.

Nguroje stated that the Ganye Police Division arrested the suspects on Monday, 24th January.

The suspects allegedly confessed to having hired the hitman and paid him the sum of N400,000 to abduct and kill one 28-year-old Lawal Emmanuel, a farmer who is also their neighbour and who the suspects allegedly complained against.

The suspects said they plotted to kill their neighbour because he works so hard and lives so much better than them.

According to the statement, the suspects had during interrogation confessed to having offered N400,000 to Abdullahi Musa to carry out the job.

The statement commended the police operatives for the measures taken towards protecting the life of an innocent man and in preventing the suspects from committing their intended crime.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZLoNo0PZrp/

2 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by beerfraud: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2022
If the culprit is from region of killing policemen our bothers will declear him innocent and blame the victim.
RIP Gulak

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by ybalogs(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2022
"First day of class, the law teacher walked in." The first thing he did was ask for the name of a student sitting in the front row:

- What's your name?

- My name is Nelson.

- Get out of my class and never come back! he ordered him.

Nelson was confused. The teacher was heading towards him, he got up quickly, packed up his stuff and left the classroom.

Everyone was scared and outraged but no one was talking.

- Very Good! Let's get it started. What are laws for? asked the teacher.

The students were still scared, but slowly they started answering the question.

- To have order in our society.

- No!

- So that people pay for their actions.

- No! Does anyone know the answer to this question?

- For justice to be done, spoke shy a young girl.

- Finally! Justice! But what is justice?

Everyone was starting to get mad at the teachers attitude. However, they kept answering.

- To protect the rights of the people.

- Okay. But still?

- To differentiate good from bad, to reward those who do good.

- Okay, so answer this question: Did I act correctly when I kicked Nelson out of class?

Everyone was silent, no one responded.

- I want an unanimous answer!

- NO! They answered with one voice.

- Could we say I committed an injustice?

- Yes!

- And why has nobody done anything about it? Why do we want laws and rules if we don’t have the will to practice them? Each of you is obliged to speak up when you witness an injustice. All of you. Don't ever stay quiet again!

Go and get Nelson. After all, he is the teacher, I'm from another period.

You know, when we don't stand up for our rights, dignity is lost, and dignity can't be negotiated. "

- Doris Carrier

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Ahmed0336(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Commit the crime, do the time

1 Like

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Tiagoperson: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
E be things
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Ah Ah!
Kill kill kill everywhere!
We are no longer safe in the hands of friends, relations, neighbors, school owners etc.
Human life means nothing again Lai se ayan, kilode!!!
Opin aye re ooo

Anyways, let me drop this here, I'm not going to create a thread for it so I don't get overwhelmed.

Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!

3 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by SoftP(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Q
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by fk001(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state. So pathetic

Pls take me back to 90's it seems more like a safe haven than what we have now

2 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by SoftP(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
BUT WHY
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
They should be sentenced to death ASAP.

ANIMALS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by lookingfly: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
To live for this life no o easy!
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by PlayerMeji: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
It's north time
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by huntax(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
"The statement commended the police operatives for the measures taken towards protecting the life of an innocent man and in preventing the suspects from committing their intended"

Apparently, they haven't killed him yet. Thank God for saving his life.

3 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Linesman(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Rescue Mission Successful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by jubrilELsudan: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
THERE THERE MOVE ALONG NOW FOLKS...NOTHING TO SEE HERE...JUST TYPICAL NIGERIANS BEHAVING THE WAY THEY THINK AND DO.

2 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by daddytime(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2022
These ones own na black wizardry...

Why couldn't they invest the #400k into something productive or even plead with the victim to show them the way to multiply that money to better their living standards?

They just wanted to waste the poor guys life over nothing tangible.

So sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by illicit(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2022
ybalogs:
"First day of class, the law teacher walked in." The first thing he did was ask for the name of a student sitting in the front row:

- What's your name?

- My name is Nelson.

- Get out of my class and never come back! he ordered him.

Nelson was confused. The teacher was heading towards him, he got up quickly, packed up his stuff and left the classroom.

Everyone was scared and outraged but no one was talking.

- Very Good! Let's get it started. What are laws for? asked the teacher.

The students were still scared, but slowly they started answering the question.

- To have order in our society.

- No!

- So that people pay for their actions.

- No! Does anyone know the answer to this question?

- For justice to be done, spoke shy a young girl.

- Finally! Justice! But what is justice?

Everyone was starting to get mad at the teachers attitude. However, they kept answering.

- To protect the rights of the people.

- Okay. But still?

- To differentiate good from bad, to reward those who do good.

- Okay, so answer this question: Did I act correctly when I kicked Nelson out of class?

Everyone was silent, no one responded.

- I want an unanimous answer!

- NO! They answered with one voice.

- Could we say I committed an injustice?

- Yes!

- And why has nobody done anything about it? Why do we want laws and rules if we don’t have the will to practice them? Each of you is obliged to speak up when you witness an injustice. All of you. Don't ever stay quiet again!

Go and get Nelson. After all, he is the teacher, I'm from another period.

You know, when we don't stand up for our rights, dignity is lost, and dignity can't be negotiated. "

- Doris Carrier

What does this line mean?

Go and get Nelson.( After all, he is the teacher, I'm from another period)

5 Likes

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Onepeople: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2022
beerfraud:
If the culprit is from region of killing policemen our bothers will declear him innocent and blame the victim.
RIP Gulak
to whom brain is given sense is expected.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by fasho01(m): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2022
The heart of men cry
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Southernigbo: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2022
why aboki ppl come dey like this na ,yet they see themselves as some of de best muslims

1 Like

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by YorubaKing: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2022
cry
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by gambia(m): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2022
The society has gone to the dogs.
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by Iseoluwani: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2022
I wondered what the man that sang AMONA TETE MA BO saw because the evil of this generation is no match to their own

1 Like

Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by inoki247: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2022
ok
Re: Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy by emekachief: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2022
I need Facebook account. It must be more than five years old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta / Nigerian To Die In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / 15 Children Molested By Their Fathers In Enugu In Five Months —FIDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.