Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams (235 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself / 8 Ways To Get The Job Of Your Dreams / How To Make Your Dreams Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams by Oleys: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
“Ilekun ti ota ro wipe won ti, ilu Canada ni won ti si,” as quoted by KWAM 1 or Wasiu Ayinde in one of his popular songs. This is how it is translated: In Canada, an enemy-closed door was reopened.

Simply said, a door closed by our adversary in one spot can be unlocked in another place.
I don’t think an opponent can stop my destiny for very long; it can be postponed for a while, but if we don’t give in to barriers, stay focused, and persevere, it will be removed.

My journey began in 2020, and my adversary is not a spiritual foe who we always pray in Nigeria to fall down and die; my adversary was Nigeria.

My country failed me and was unable to assist me in achieving my goals.
I was disappointed, but not discouraged. To make my ambition a reality, I had to relocate to another nation.

Ilekun ti Nigeria ti, ilu omiran ni Olorun ti si.

In a different country, the door shut against me by my own country opened.

My siblings and one particular man (name withheld) helped me both financially and morally, he won’t be happy if his identity is disclosed, he prefers to work quietly.

We eliminated all the barriers one by one, and on January 4, 2022, the second working day of the year, we made a big breakthrough. This happened to be my son’s birthday.

Look at how God works.

Muyiwa will embark on a new life path today, to the glory of God.

A new chapter has recently begun.

Don’t be discouraged, fellas; you need assistance.

Identify like-minded people who will help you activate your dreams and visions.

My siblings are a blessing in my life. I’m fortunate to have blood siblings who have always supported me despite my flaws.

I am honored to be a member of the Olayinka family. This is how we operate; we assist and collaborate with one another.

Oluwakemi, my lovely wife… I’m fortunate to have you at my side every step of the journey.

My wonderful children, I consider myself fortunate to be your father. Your simple prayers were enough to break the siege.

Since my secondary school days, you, the Switzerland-based guy, have always been there. Thank you for putting up with my obstinacy, which irritates you at times, but you still put up with my flaws. Respect!!!

Nigeria, as it is currently constructed or organized, is postponing the realization of many residents’ dreams, slowing progress, and binding many people’s fates.

Don’t give up on your dreams, friends and fans. Surround yourself with like-minded people, and God will bring up assistance among them

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/23/dont-give-up-on-your-dreams/

Re: Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams by bmdmix11: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigeria na d greatest obstacle.
its people are pest, corrupt n evil

(1) (Reply)

Skill - Certification Or Both, Which is Better To Acquire? / We Are Hiring Proficient Content Writers / The Real Value Of Your Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.