Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Need Help, My Weight Affects My Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help, My Weight Affects My Health (186 Views)

Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Light affects my eyes / Discover How Excess Weight Affects Your Health And Take Care Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help, My Weight Affects My Health by Chimdi1520: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2022
CAN I OFFER YOU HELP�??

Sometime ago I met a guy who looked depressed and dejected as he walked into the gym. The mood looked bad as if his world was about to end,I walked up to him and looking through his eyes I knew he needed help. I asked him series of question to know how I could be of help.

He was sober as he told me his ordeal, how he was a chubby(fat) guy right from childhood, it was a genetic Issue. And now it was becoming too much as he would add weight every week. He tried the gym regularly yet nothing to show for it, he even cut off some kinds of meals but all proved abortive. Well mockery had been part of his life from childhood and he was already giving up. I asked him a question, “Can I offer you Help" he answered positively though without enthusiasm as if it were the normal methods he had tried. Whether your weight is genetic it can be managed, I assured him. I spoke at length with him and invited him for a Weight Loss Class which he joined and there has been tremendous changes so far.

This happens to a lot of persons, male and female. Confidence is lost because of this issue but it can be controlled because it is your body. Though you've given up, solution is here and I give assurance of changes after 30days of regularly following.

Sign up for my Free online Weight Loss Class and build your confidence by building your body, only limited slots available. Type INTERESTED if you are interested in the comment section below.

Re: I Need Help, My Weight Affects My Health by MufasaLion: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Obese people and nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Losing Weight By Lifting Weights / Clinical Trials: Ever Wondered How Drugs Came To Be? / Dr. Vinod Raina India The Best Cancer Care Provider In Gurgaon, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.