Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Art Of Losing Weight By Lifting Weights - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Art Of Losing Weight By Lifting Weights (185 Views)

This Is Why You Should Hire A Workout Instructor When Lifting Weights(Photos) / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Losing Weight By Lifting Weights by sirnwike: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Can I lose weight by lifting weight? The answer is yes. If you are thinking cardio is the only way to lose weight, then, you are in for a surprise. It is now an open secret that weight lifting can help you shed a lot of weight. As a matter of fact, it is far effective than cardio. Cardio is only effective when you are at it, its effectiveness stops when the exercise stops. But, weight lifting has an after-effect even three hours after dropping the weights. There is no doubt this is another amazing way to lose weight with some great results to show for it. Here is the process to follow if you intend to lose weight by lifting weights..[https://www.healthandbeautify.com/2022/01/the-art-of-losing-weight-by-lifting.html?m=1][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. / Mental Illness / Continental Life Insurance Company Of Brentwood, Tennessee: Complete Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.