Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,217 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue (936 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by XYZ0XYZ: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Hello. Thanks for stopping by.

This all began sometime around the 2nd quarter of last year. Then I suddenly got sizzling pains on the left side if my abdomen. It radiated to my pe^1s as a tingling pain with constant urge to urinate. It lingered for a long while and ceased.

However, within that period, my bowel habits changed. At that time, I did feel like visiting the toilet every now and then. But when I would go, nothing would come out.

There has been different change to the system these past months. I had visited the hospital, run many tests, did colonoscopy, CT scan, ultrasound, fecal and blood tests - all to no avail. Last encounter with the doc after the myriad if tests, I was told it could be some sort of disorder with my intestines. Was given Prednisone or something which I couldn't finish cause the side effects was knocking me out. Like seriously.

Symptoms now? I can hardly pass stool on my own schedule. Before I made sure I use the toilet every morning, but is is not so these days. It seems the urge to stool is gone, but yet, the food I eat piles up in my stomach and cause a great deal of discomfort and pain to my left abdomen and at other , above my left groin area. It does seem like constipation but it is not or I can't say. If eventually I pass out stool, it is at times watery, at times mushy or stringy or sticky. And it is with much strain that I'm able to do that.

My rectum/anus feels closed/tight - that feeling one gets after finishing a bowel movement, yet there isn't any bowel movement and I could kill to have one. Laxatives don't work. I don't pass out blood.

I could go on and on. Can someone relate to this? Or is there some form of drug (capsules tonic or herbal) that one with experience could prescribe? I'm no longer covered by HMO as I quit my erstwhile job for some reasons.

Like now, this moment. My left side mildly aches and I know I need to use the toilet. I tried but to no avail. I am also selective of my diet now. I'm not with the test results now, I would have uploaded them.

I need your advice, thought, recommendations and help please. God bless you for trying.
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Adalasy: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
XYZ0XYZ:

This all began sometime around the 2nd quarter of last year. Then I suddenly got sizzling pains on the left side if my abdomen. It radiated to my pe^1s as a tingling pain with constant urge to urinate. It lingered for a long while and ceased.

However, within that period, my bowel habits changed. At that time, I did feel like visiting the toilet every now and then. But when I would go, nothing would come out.

There has been different change to the system these past months. I had visited the hospital, run many tests, did colonoscopy, CT scan, ultrasound, fecal and blood tests - all to no avail. Last encounter with the doc after the myriad if tests, I was told it could be some sort of disorder with my intestines. Was given Prednisone or something which I couldn't finish cause the side effects was knocking me out. Like seriously.

Symptoms now? I can hardly pass stool on my own schedule. Before I made sure I use the toilet every morning, but is is not so these days. It seems the urge to stool is gone, but yet, the food I eat piles up in my stomach and cause a great deal of discomfort and pain to my left abdomen and at other , above my left groin area. It does seem like constipation but it is not or I can't say. If eventually I pass out stool, it is at times watery, at times mushy or stringy or sticky. And it is with much strain that I'm able to do that.

My rectum/anus feels closed/tight - that feeling one gets after finishing a bowel movement, yet there isn't any bowel movement and I could kill to have one. Laxatives don't work. I don't pass out blood.

I could go on and on. Can someone relate to this? Or is there some form of drug (capsules tonic or herbal) that one with experience could prescribe? I'm no longer covered by HMO as I quit my erstwhile job for some reasons.

Like now, this moment. My left side mildly aches and I know I need to use the toilet. I tried but to no avail. I am also selective of my diet now. I'm not with the test results now, I would have uploaded them.

I need your advice, thought, recommendations and help please. God bless you for trying.

How often do you actually have bowel movement and when was the last time you felt you properly passed faecal waste in the toilet?

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by XYZ0XYZ: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Adalasy:

How often do you actually have bowel movement and when was the last time you felt you properly passed faecal waste in the toilet?

These days, once in 2 days maybe. And very little at that. The last time would be like a month back when I had serious running stomach. Other than that I hardly have that 100% evacuation feel. Let me add that I can hardly fart or belch.
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Adalasy: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
XYZ0XYZ:

These days, once in 2 days maybe. And very little at that. The last time would be like a month back when I had serious running stomach. Other than that I hardly have that 100% evacuation feel. Let me add that I can hardly fart or belch.

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com let's discuss your medical history in private then I can help you. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Bolsman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Watch what you eat. Always endeavor to chew ur food very well. Increase ur water in take. Let's say three to four litres daily. Eat lot of vegetables. If you can do veggie therapy like a week, it would become thing of the past. You will be fine bro. Do not panic.

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by muheeb01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
XYZ0XYZ:

dm me if you're interested in herbs,you'll be glad and you won't experience that again theres herb I'll do with palm wine for you and other herb,they will resolve it permanently

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by muheeb01(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2022
XYZ0XYZ:

case of chronic indigestion and constipation,you need a potent herbal laxatives that will help you pass feaces easily and also treat any forms of infection in your digestive system....very effective,I'm in oyo town and can be delivered to you wherever you are in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by XYZ0XYZ: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Keep the suggestions coming. I'll reach out as requested

Thanks
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by 1F30M4(f): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
For proper diagnosis, try to book an appointment with a Gastroenterologist asap.

1 Like

Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Ramzy51: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello please I have similar problem as u although I havent done colonoscopy but I Found out I had ulcer,please where u able to treat yours ,what did u use and can you use the toilet properly now?
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by figment232(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
XYZ0XYZ:

RUZU BITTERS TO THE RESCUE.A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Didijiji: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
figment232:
RUZU BITTERS TO THE RESCUE.A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U
stop this Ruzu rubbish. Ruzu na d biggest scam been promoted
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by figment232(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Didijiji:
stop this Ruzu rubbish. Ruzu na d biggest scam been promoted
Its not rubbish am talking from experience.I had d issue of blocked bowels some weeks ago which was giving me sleepless nights and then i complained to pharmacist about it and she recommended RUZU bitters.It was just like magic.
Besides the message isnt directed to you,why are u crying more than d bereaved.
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Didijiji: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
figment232:
Its not rubbish am talking from experience.I had d issue of blocked bowels some weeks ago which was giving me sleepless nights and then i complained to pharmacist about it and she recommended RUZU bitters.It was just like magic.
Besides the message isnt directed to you,why are u crying more than d bereaved.
your own experience though. I’m talking from mine. Ruzu na scam
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by Emipathos(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello, have you been able to find solution to your problem? There are Chinese herbal capsules that I recommend to someone for constipation and ulcer and he confirmed that it worked for him.

Note also in a chronic situation, this kind of challenge can affect other organs in the body.

You may contact/WhatsApp me on 08185363189 for directions and treatment.
Re: Help I've Got Bowel Movement/stomach Issue by figment232(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Didijiji:
your own experience though. I’m talking from mine. Ruzu na scam
maybe na product u buy.RUZU is babe

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Skin Tags In One Night Shocking! / Us Warns Over Chinese Toothpaste / "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.