Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister (28623 Views)

Pastor Timilehin Speaks After Actress Juliana's Damning Allegations (video) / Pastor Accuses Pastor E.A Adeboye Of Neglecting Pa Akindayomi's Children / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Thoughty2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
OK.
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by rattlesnake(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pastors on rampage
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Nigeria pastors & ministers of God want to put just the tip in every Honey pot they see.

Sammy okrosoup can testify to this

Okrosoup báwo? embarassed
Abeg the name nah Sammy Okposo joh!

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Botking: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Before you decide to be a pastor, take years to deal with your weakness first, because the devil will use that against you in due time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
if you read this post with logical inference you will understand this lady is not just pained by the pastor taking advantage of her sister dumbness, she's pained because one dick have beat two of them, she's definitely a victim of the dude strike hence the guy still add ice to the sugar

quite unfortunate, another name for pastor in Nigeria is god, that's the position they've placed themselves. touch not my anointed even when he do wrong, if any Pastor do such nonsense to any of my relative them go castrate him one time

12 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:

[s]Is like there is something wrong with you
Stop mentioning me[/s] grin

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Femeto: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
You know all these yet you were still close to him.

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by wonlasewonimi: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
She's uber stupid for letting him handle her passwords.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Tizu(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nollywood actress Julianna Olayode has made damning allegations against her ex-foster father, Pastor Timilehin Adigun.

This is a continuation of accusations she made yesterday that he took over her social media handles and refused to release her passwords.

In a new post, Julianna accused him of sexually abusing her sister, demanding an#l se.x and lodging her in a hotel.

In a video she posted on her Instagram page this morning, Julianna addressed Pastor Timilehin's claim that she came by his office and was shaking because she knew she had wronged him.

In the video she posted, Julianna clarified that she was shaking because she got to find out that Pastor Timilehin had allegedly invited her sister over from school, lodged her in a hotel, and was touching her inappropriately. She also alleged d that Pastor Timilehin even asked her sister to allow him to perform anal sex with her. She said this was what was making her shake and tremble in anger when she went to see him in his church.

She said she suspected a while back that the clergyman was touching her sister and had visited him to ask him never to touch her sister. She said he denied the allegation, accusing her of using his ''weakness and struggles'' against him

''I told you Timilehin, you must not touch this girl. What did you do? You told her to come all the way from school, outside Lagos to meet you in the hotel for three days, watching her have her bath, sending her your nudes, even begging her to have anal sex with her and you think that my sister will tell me that kind of thing and I will not tremble and I will not be angry?'' she said in the video

The caption that accompanied the video she shared reads

''Timilehin Adigun, I can not make sense of the videos you did. Just when I think I have seen it all, you reveal another side of you. I thought I knew you but I didn't. You have no heart!

Your videos brought back memories, sad memories, painful memories, I have not been able to stop thinking about them, I can't even sleep.

Did you listen to yourself at all? I don't think you did.

You manipulated and sexually abused my sister and you thought I would be calm, you expect me not to be furious, how are you processing the things you did and the things you said? How? I don't get you.

You talk about apology and forgiveness.Forgiving you is a process for me. I forgave you then, for may sanity, just when I am trying to move on, you do something else that triggers me and I get mad at you again and I beg God to help me forgive you again.

The hurt is really deep, the pain, the trauma, the disappointment, the sleepless nights, the tears that drenched my pillow, the shock, the entire experience is indescribable.

Like I said, there is so much to say. I don't have the words yet.

My book Rebirth is full of your praises Timilehin, I spoke about all the things you did for me.

Even though then you had done it with two or three people that I know, but they were in good terms with you and they had forgiven you and everything seem to be okay.

We all thought it was a thing of the past for you and it will never happen again. When you told me it will never happen again, I believed you, I thought it had stopped.

Hence the reason I chose to focus on the good things when I wrote my book.

I saw you as a Father then, so I couldn't write a book and talk about your past.

You kept telling people, ' if Juliana ever talks about this she'll ruin herself and her career, she'll never be able to say it, she will be contradicting herself, Rebirth will speak for me'.

By the way everything I said about Timilehin in Rebirth is true, and that's why the hurt was really deep for me.... and I didn't know what to say and how to say it and I didn't want to look like the ungrateful person.

I couldn't talk to anyone, I remember talking to somebody I respect so much for the first time about it because I wanted to get help and feeling guilty I did, processing the whole thing in my head and hoping I didn't do wrong by telling someone about it, different thought in my head, you meant so much to me that I couldn't say anything bad that you did and not feel terrible.

Wo...oro po....there is so much to say...

You know your children Timilehin, don't ever call me you daughter again! And don't ever call yourself my father again!

I don't know why you mentioned Jenifa's diary, you want people to drag me for the mess you made.

You are just wicked honestly, what has Jenifa's Dairy got to do with passwords.

You sent an email and messed up the whole thing. Never said anything about it, people said all sort of things to me then, some are still talking till today.

You messed things up and I paid for it, who did I tell?

I almost went crazy when you started put the blame on me, as you have a habit of to blaming me for different thing, you just never take responsibility for the things you do.

I had to talk to the person who was present the day you sent the email as I thought I had amnesia.

I even had to chat with the director, because it felt like I was going crazy....'' he said

Pastor Timilehin is yet to respond to this allegation.

This is not the first time Timilehin has been accused of molesting young girls. In December 2020, he tendered a public apology after he was accused of sexually assaulting a number of the teens in his ministry known as MINE Teenage Ministry. Read here.

Watch the new video from Julianna below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlk5NwIbN8

All of una mad.
You mad
Your sister mad
Your shameless pastor mad.

Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by OlujobaSamuel: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
TheSponSol:

Well I can do a nice graphic design at a very cheap price
Let your work be affordable not cheap. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Mvena(f): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
okorosblog:
inidelity everywhere..

whether you are single or married, man or woman, always have at the back of your mind that you can be cheated on.
never assume that your spouse is bigger than that temptation or that cheating spirit. The good spouse is he or she who confesses after the act. this though doesnt mean it wont happen again.

So wetin you dey try talk

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Nostring: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ode...ur sis na underage?
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Bouncing2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ungrateful b*tch
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
These men are just reckless predators. To now be a minister or pastor make it shameless.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Handsum64: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
If you still doubt that any immortality Nigerian pastors can not do still exist, your brain is paining you

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Cokahot: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
U can always fuc k any woman. Just takes time. No biggie. Saggy breasts, pomo,fat pussy,small yansh,big tansh,pawpaw oversize breasts,shaved peku s,hairy pekus. U can always pound them, just takes time and sharpness.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is the sister a minor

If not, will she keep quiet

Miiiittsccchhewwwwww
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by deepdeep(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
God of men been doing wonders from time immemorial grin angry

Them go do bad tin use bible verse defend am angry

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by seborrhic: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rubbish!
A claimed pastor lodged your sister for 3 days in a hotel,had or even if demanded anal s ex with her and you kept quiet all these while till now.
The only logical assumption that you encouraged your sister in the act because it benefitted you.
You,the so called pastor and probably your sister too are perverts and nauseating people!
Anytime person mentions a Nigerian pastor,what always comes to my mind is a sexual pervert,ritualist and scammer that preaches on the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by juman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pastor nah enjoyment.

Pastor timi dey enjoy yourself.
All of them are your sheeps.
Do the attack from front and back.

Know that sexual harassment is illegal.
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Jephyard(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Like I told my friends being born again does not remove your past deed, how you go about it that make the difference either for good or bad. What is embedded in your DNA remian with you even if nah Jesus Christ/Mohammed (S.A.W) baptized you or spoke to you. What make the difference is being discipline. A womanizer will always be a womanizer, a robber will always be a robber or whatever. How you utilise your past experience either good or bad deed for good work that you proclaimed that make the difference.

Another thing that beat my imagination is that how do people drop their guard just because someone mention the name of thier God. They become trusting all of a sudden to a total stranger without background checks.

Women sometimes some of the things that befall you ladies most of you deserve it all. I am just being honest.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dem don come again!!?

Go to the police,not SM. Public prosecutions ain't the same as judicial prosecution.

This will always make the real offenders go Scot free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by RPG2020(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't believe in pastors but God

You and i can be pastor but not God

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by Handsum64: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
We tired already with these Jesus is Lord hypocrites as the gullibles have become irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by TruthDefender(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is she pained because the god of man dic.k.ed her and her sister.

All 3 people involved are adults.

Not our business what y'all do in your private lives.

NEXT
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bouncing2:
Ungrateful b*tch

Ure right she should line up her self and family for the pastor to anal fvvk all of them for all he has done with God/Church money or maybe his personal money.

She so ungrateful for not giving her pastor a doggie.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who's this one?
Who is this one? grin
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by lesbiconverter: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Only a blockhead still takes religion serious..it's nothing but a joke..

As for the allegations we will have to see more evidence before this can be taken to heart..for now let's leave it this way and not jump into unnecessary conclusion...
the school that taught you how to read and write was introduced through religion. The scandalous nature of charlatans doesn't mean the message is a joke. The outcome speaks volumes
Re: Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who's this one?
Who is this one? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Prophet Charges N40,000 For Deliverance On OLX In Ibadan (Photo) / Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.