Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language (939 Views)

Colombia President Cuts Ties With Israel Over War On Gaza / France And Germany Dodged Russia Arms Embargo To Sell Weapons To Russia / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by KOKSNATION: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2022
The Mali military government cuts diplomatic ties with France and abandons French as its official language, it has also ordered the French troops in the country to leave its territory within 72hrs.

Here are highlights from a communique sent out by the spokesperson of transitional government led by Col Assimi Goita Malick.

The government of Mali officially announces an end to diplomatic, military and economic ties with France according to the demands of the Malian people.

The government of Mali announces its decision to severe cooperation agreements with France from today the 24th of January 2022.

The government of Mali announces an end to its participation in ECOWAS. Henceforth Mali will no longer be a member of ECOWAS.

The government of Mali announces that as from today the 24th of January, French will no longer be the official language of Mali. BAMBARA will henceforth be the official Language of Mali.

The government of Mali calls for the immediate .....https://koksnation..com/2022/01/mali-cuts-ties-with-france-and-abandons.html

1 Like

Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by PENNYSWAP: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2022
grin

Naija when
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian military are cowards.
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by Kosoco(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Nigerian military are cowards.
na you go still cry fowl when them start dealing with you.... what's wrong with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by illicit(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2022
Excusez
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2022
Kosoco:
na you go still cry fowl when them start dealing with you.... what's wrong with you guys.
I don't cross my boundary.
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by RagnarLothbrok: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by Hublot1: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm....Islamic militants will run the country aground in no time
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by MangekyoAlt: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
grin

Naija when
so now wetin you want make naija do?
you go just dey, dey shout upandan.
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
France and British, I don’t even know which one of the is the worst

1 Like

Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by airmax16: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
it will be hard for Mali in the main time buh I pray they overcome it France have not done any good for any French speaking country I guess they are planing to bring in the Russia and China in that will be a game changer in west Africa if Russia army are station closed to African largest black population
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by alphaNomega: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
When did your blogger type this story?

I wish there was a system that sorts real news from gossips and jokes. This thread would have been in the jokes section.
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by leofab(f): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
airmax16:
it will be hard for Mali in the main time buh I pray they overcome it France have not done any good for any French speaking country I guess they are planing to bring in the Russia and China in that will be a game changer in west Africa if Russia army are station closed to African largest black population
from one master to another.. can’t Nigeria take over African affairs..
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by airmax16: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2022
leofab:
from one master to another.. can’t Nigeria take over African affairs..
which of the Nigeria this one or another one this one is dead maybe another one in the impossible future
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by Reflect7: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
airmax16:
which of the Nigeria this one or another one this one is dead maybe another one in the impossible future

You are dead.

Nigeria is very much alive and kicking.

Stupid failure blaming 'Nigeria' for his uselessness.
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by airmax16: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Reflect7:

You are dead.

Nigeria is very much alive and kicking.

Stupid failure blaming 'Nigeria' for his uselessness.
come mind ur slf I ws nt referring to u na Nigeria faceless form useless mentality
Re: Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language by engrtee(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
This should be in front page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isreal Intercepts A Dozen Missiles Fired From Gaza / Putin Showed How Conflict Can Be Resolved Without Wae / Hamas Killing Israeli Soldiers In Gaza (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.